Dr. John Dieck, MD

Dr. John Dieck, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. John Dieck, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 59 years old.

Texas Heart and Vascular

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • HAP Insurance
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Dieck

See how frequently Dr. Dieck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heart Disease
Vascular Disease
Thrombosis

Dr. Dieck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dieck "Dr. Dieck earned his medical degree at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, where he also completed his residency training in Internal Medicine. Dr. Dieck concluded his training with a fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine and Interventional Cardiology at St. Luke's Hospital, the Texas Heart Institute, Houston, TX. Dr. Dieck has been in private practice in Austin since 1990. "

• Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders

• Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Coronary Cathertization With Robotic Assistance
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dieck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dieck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dieck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's South Austin Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Dieck is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Dieck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dieck to family and friends
Dr. Dieck's Performance
Austin, TX |
Very satisfied with this provider and his staff and office.
in Austin |
Dr. Dieck is awesome. He treated my mother, so when I needed a cardiologist, I naturally set up an appointment with him. He is patient and professional and treats you like you matter. He takes time with you and answers all your questions. If you need an outstanding cardiologist with a patient and caring attitude, you need Dr. Dieck..
in Bastrop, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dieck’s for over 2 years now and find him to be one of the best physicians I’ve ever had.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dieck is very thorough and was very patient with the numerous questions I had regarding a test.
in dripping springs, Tx |
Have 100% confidence in Dr. Dieck. Have been his patient for many years. Dr. Dieck and staff are knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. Highly recommended!
Marble Falls, TX |
Dr. Dieck takes time to listen to your questions and is knowledgeable about what you are asking about. He is very courteous and pleasant during the appointment.
Ashland City, TN |
Fabulous care. Fabulous nursing and support staff. Dr. Dieck really cares about his patients!!
in Austin, TX |
DR Dieck has been my cardiologist for quite a long time and not a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that he and his incredible nurse, Debbie, are the two people I have monitoring my heart health. DR Dieck, nurse Debbie, the med techs and all the administrative staff at Texas Heart & Vascular are all stars. Every one of them. Professional, knowledgeable, caring. They are the best!
in Smithville, Texas |
Dr. Dieck exhibits a genuine interest in our health and replies to our questions in language we understand. We feel very comfortable with the doctor and have no qualms about discussing any issue with him. We have full trust in his judgement and diagnosis as it pertain to our heart health. Dr. Dieck's nurse is also exceptional and has responded immediately to requests we make.
in Del Valle, TX |
Dr. Dieck has been our cardiologist since 1991. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. Kind, compassionate and caring - he is the best.. His knowledge of the heart and vascular systems is very comforting.
in Austin, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dieck for several years. I have several doctors of various specialties. Dr. Dieck is my preferred health provider among them all. He answers all my questions and I never feel rushed; he takes all the time needed to make sure I understand. His explanations are very clear and precise. I wish all my providers were a courteous, patient, knowledgeable, and professional as Dr. Dieck. Also, his staff is the best I have ever dealt with in 67 years. Jay Dolfuss, Lakeway, TX
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dieck is not only a brilliant cardiologist, he is also warm, kind, and understanding. He truly cares about his patients and knows our hearts both physically and spiritually.
in Austin, TX |
In 1998, I met Dr. Dieck in hospital when I a heart emergency.. I was impressed by his knowledge and kind bedside manner. He ordered tests and began treatment. Several Cardiology Professionals recommended him highly.. Therefore I continued to go to him. Over the years, I have had several heart incidents and Dr. Dieck has handled them successfully. He keeps up to date on new medicines and treatments. He's available at any time I need him. I recommend him to family and friends!
in Hutto |
Dr. Dieck is a doctor that you can communicate with and hes attentive.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dieck is knowledgeable and very through with his patients! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dieck in my opinion is the greatest cardiologist. He has been my doctor for 15 years and has always solved my health issues. I highly recommend him.
in Marble Falls, TX |
I became a patient of Dr. Dieck after a very bad experience with another cardiologist with a different medical service three years ago. The difference was like day and night as far as the care and understanding I received were concerned. In my three years with Texas Cardiovascular, I have received nothing less than the best in knowledgeable service and care. Dr. Dieck is the very best and I would not trade him for all the other cardiologists in Austin..
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr Dieck and his staff are the best I have dealt with in my 80 years. They are professional, knowledgable, and dedicated to the patient. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here if not for them.
certainly would.
in Austin, TX |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Dieck for many years, Dr Diack has always been on time with our appointments, answered any concerns we have had, and his nurse Debbie has always followed up with us with and made us very comfortable,making sure we understand the results of any test that have been done. We have referred our family and friends to Dr Diack and they feel the same way. They have told us how happy they have found a Cardiologists they felt comfortable with.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Dieck has been my cardiovascular medical provider of choice since 2004. By consistently providing the best in care with attentive expertise he has demonstrated time and again that I can count on his professional judgement as I make informed choices about my health.
Austin, TX |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with my visits with Dr. Dieck and the staff is very kind and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. John Dieck, MD?
Are you Dr. Dieck?

• HAP Insurance
    Health Alliance
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio