Dr. John Desaloms, MD

Dr. John Desaloms, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. John Desaloms, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1992 and specializes in neurosurgery.

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 220

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Desaloms

See how frequently Dr. Desaloms performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Deep Brain Stimulation
Brain Surgery
Brain Disorders

Dr. Desaloms's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Desaloms does not have any board certifications listed.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University Medical Center

Dr. Desaloms has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Desaloms has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Desaloms does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Desaloms and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Desaloms' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Desaloms to family and friends

Dr. Desaloms' Performance

Dr. Desaloms name was given to me by my internist, as well as a close friend, who is also a physician. I had put off having my problem evaluated for at least 2 yrs,and finally decided to have an MRI because I was so miserable. I was able to get into Dallas Neurosurgical & Spine in a timely manner,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Desaloms is the greatest. He gave me hope that he could help me. When I first met Dr. Desaloms I cried most of the visit he was compassionate and listened to me while handing me tissue to wipe my eyes. The team in the office was great .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Desaloms helped me understand my options for treatment and once it was apparent I would need surgery, he and his staffed helped me prepare. Before, during and after my surgery he and his staff were attentive and always available to help no matter how minor the question or request. I am now 5...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband had a fusion 4 months ago. From our first visit with Dr. Desaloms, we both had total peace about his surgical recommendation and skills. While his ability to improve the quality of so many lives gives him every reason to be proud, he has no air of boastfulness; he is a compassionate...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Fantastic experience! I had a discectomy and multilevel fusion. Very professional, friendly and fabulous bed-side manner. The entire staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. Could not have had a better outcome from surgery! Highly recommend Dr. Desaloms!
Are you Dr. Desaloms?