Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Dr. John Deluca, MD
Dr. John Deluca, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 56 years old.

3401 Pga Blvd Ste 420

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Learn about Dr. Deluca

Dr. John DeLuca is a 2005 graduate of St. George?s University School of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine residency at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey, in 2008 and is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Prior to attending medical school, Dr. DeLuca was a practicing Chiropractic Physician, board certified in the areas of Pain Management, Chiropractic Sports Care and Clinical Nutrition. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia, his B.S. in Nutrition from Penn State University and a M.S. in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. Dr. DeLuca is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and has obtained certifications in Hyperbaric Medicine, Pain Management, Nutrition, Strength and Conditioning, and Manipulation under Anesthesia. He is a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, the Institute of Functional Medicine, American Headache Society, the American College for the Advancement of Medicine, the American College of Physicians and the American College of Sports Medicine. He is considered an expert in Complementary and Alternative Medicine [CAM] and has presented multiple lectures as a Visiting Professor at St. George?s University School of Medicine. He has instructed hundreds of doctors at Activator Methods seminars. In addition to Internal and Hyperbaric Medicine, Dr. DeLuca?s interests include maximizing neurological functioning, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Detoxification and Chelation Therapy, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Weight-Loss, Headache and Pain Management, as well as promoting wellness and a healthy lifestyle. Dr. DeLuca practices Integrative Medicine, as defined by Dr. Andrew Weil: ?Integrative Medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person ?body, mind, and spirit? including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative.? Dr. DeLuca?s unique training and professional background allows him to bring the best that each discipline has to offer and develop an individual treatment plan for each patient. http://www.anti-aging-bhrt.com/fort-lauderdale/fl/33308/john-deluca-md.html

Dr. Deluca's Experience

Dr. Deluca's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• St. George's University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Monmouth Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Deluca has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deluca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deluca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deluca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deluca to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Deluca's Performance
Boynton Beach, FL |
With this Dr. for three years, once I ended up in ER from treatment complications staff and Dr. became negligent. No help, left me suffering repeated seizures, blocked me from several tests and doctors, lied to me about faxing records on multiple occasions. Blamed me for poor behavior when I could not help what was happening to me, instead of making sure I was properly cared for. Not one call to me after six ER issues, they left me without a primary care to follow up with.
in Deerfield Beach |
I have been treated by Dr Deluca for 5 years plus. He is by far in m opinion the best doctor I have ever been to. My health and well being is so much better because of his thorough and caring way of doing his job. I trust his opinion and I feel he is always looking out for me. I could go on and on.
in Stuart, FL |
I had my 1st consult last in the gardens office, extremely nice doctor and the staff is very friendly too. Unfortunately I am moving to Boston in 2 weeks. I would say it was the most thorough and genuine consultation I have had since living in Florida. I had a relaxing time while getting my Vitamin C IV therapy.
in Wellington , FL |
Had my 1st appointment today, Dr Deluca was very nice. I look forward to working with him on my condition. I hope he can help me.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
When it comes to hormone balancing and IV nutrient support doctor John is the best. I've been through the ringer with HRT clinics treating me like a bank machine. Doctor John and his staff have been very thoughtful, plus his new PGA location is right next to the mall, winning!!! :)
Have you seen Dr. John Deluca, MD?
Are you Dr. Deluca?