Dr. John Daly, MD

Dr. John Daly, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. John Daly, MD is a general surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from West Virginia University in 1988 and specializes in general surgery.

980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 760

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Daly

See how frequently Dr. Daly performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
high
Breast Lump
Cancer

Dr. Daly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Daly ""I am committed to providing superior surgical care to the community. My partners and I are dedicated to maintaining our position as regional leaders by working as a team to provide the highest quality of care and service to our patients.""

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Washington And Lee University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Wva University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Western Penn Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Daly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daly's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daly to family and friends

Dr. Daly's Performance

I was late, Dr. Daly waited for me. He spent over 40 minutes on consult. Went over his education and quals. Discussed my goals, challenges and how his team could support my overall health objective. Office visit included detailed next steps, meeting expectations for insurance, and pre-post op...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Not recommending Dr. Daly due to scheduling courtesy. We sat in the waiting room for 2 hrs awaiting to be attended by Dr. Daly. Not fair...her appoint was at 2:15 we didn't see the Dr until 4:30. According to my mom this is normal practice for him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Daly helped me with a complex problem others couldn't. He was able to do my surgery laparoscopically/minimally invasive. He took all the time I needed both before and after surgery. He does a great deal of surgery laparoscopically/minimally invasive. I would definitely highly recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was fortunate that Dr. Daly was able to see me the same day I called for an appointment. I was unsure what was going on with me. The office worked me in and said I may have to wait because Dr. Daly's schedule was full. They told me to arrive at the beginning of office hours and they would fit me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was initially happy that they would be able to see me on the same day but soon was disappointed. My appointment was at noon, half an hour later a receptionist poked her head out and said that Dr. Daly would be in the office in about 10 to 15 minutes. There were three people ahead of me in line...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We try to see patients as soon as possible. Working patients in the same day is often possible. Same day work ins are told they may have to wait a while when they make the appointment. The work in patients are told to come to the office at the beginning of office hours and that they will be seen as soon as possible. Wait times for work ins vary depending on number and complexity of scheduled patients.