Dr. John Corey, MD

Dr. John Corey, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. John Corey, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Utah in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

10210 N 92nd St

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Corey's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Corey knows the importance of focusing on each patient as an individual. "People are paying the doctor to speak to the doctor, and, while much information can be given by other office personnel, that cannot take the pl...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Corey?
Dr. Corey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Corey, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Corey was AMAZING! He listens to my concerns are addresses directly all of my wishes, is low pressure and honest. His staff was professional, friendly and made me feel comfortable and right at home with my decisions to use his services. My recovery was seamless and his attention to detail is impeccable. I would recommend this company to anybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
My third visit to Dr. Corey's practice was again welcomed by their very friendly reception. The counseling and procedure went flawlessly. Their excellent reputation is well earned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Corey to anyone wanting to enhance their natural beauty through cosmetic surgery. Dr. Corey is an outstanding surgeon. He listens to his patients surgical desires, and yet provides professional guidance to exceed their expectations. Not only is it important for a surgeon to have excellent practical knowledge and skill, but also excellent bedside manner. Dr. Corey is a shining light when it comes to meeting this criteria.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Love Dr Corey and his staff, Stacy his nurse is so helpfully with any concern and Dr Corey has the best bedside manner. Takes your concerns how small or big very serious. Love Dr Corey and his whole staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Cory is such an amazing man. He tells it like it is and he's very truthful, polite and professional plus super sweet, intelligent ect, need I say more. Thanks Dr Cory
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey is such a patient and caring surgeon. He knows what he's doing and he's not pushy and he spends as much time as you need with him. He doesn't rush you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey and his staff are so welcoming and friendly. Thanks for making us feel so comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I received Botox injections from Hilla and she is an excellent esthetician. She took the time and was thorough in explaning the entire process and aftercare. She listened to my needs and took care of me with great attention. She is a professional with a naturally lovely personality. I would highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Best experience I have ever had! Hilla is very professional, thorough, and very good at what she does! I had tried Botox several times from other places and never received the comprehensive care as I did from Hilla! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Comfortable, friendly and informative environment. I feel at ease in the office and the entire staff is so welcoming and patient with my many questions! Today I got Juvederm in my lips and the results are fantastic, the staff is very informative of pre and post procedure instructions and has kept in constant contact with me before and after to ensure best results. Thank you to the amazing team at Corey's office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr.Corey and his staff are extremely patient, detailed and caring. He was able to answer my questions better than all other consultations I had with other doctors I met with in AZ and CA. I am very OCD and a perfectionist so finding the right doctor that can cater to my demands was difficult. However, Dr. Corey was able to help me with ease. I had breast augmentation just last week and they are already looking great and I am recovering fast. He did a wonderful job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
For my first surgery, I couldn't have expected it to go any better! From the PreOp appointment to then PostOp appointment, everything was wonderful! I had saline implants under the muscle and they look AMAZING! I couldn't be happier. I opted for saline instead of silicone for the simple fact I am a worrywart and want to know right away if there is a rupture. Even though saline is far less popular these days, I would recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Corey and his staff are extremely friendly. He made me feel at ease, he listened to my goals and understood my vision. I love how it's not a one size fits all, it's individualized based on each persons desires and anatomy. What I am most impressed with is his availability. He answers emails promptly and with sincerity to offer the utmost support. There isn't such thing as a dumb question, he offers amazing hand holding each step of the journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr Corey and staff. Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and professional. I was made to feel very comfortable during my assessment, I received candid and thoughtful answers to my situation. I am certain I would be in good hands with Dr. Corey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
As always was a pleasure from the minute I walked in to the office. The staff is friendly and beyond professional. Dr. Corey is beyond patient and takes as much time as I need to ask question even when it's as I'm checking out. I would highly reccomend him for breast augmentation and especially replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corey?

John Corey, MD

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Corey treats patients.