Dr. John Corey, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Corey

John Corey, MD

10210 N 92nd St Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Dr. John Corey, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Corey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Corey

Dr. Corey?
Dr. Corey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Corey, MD
I visited Dr Corey for Breast Augmentation and was extremely happy with the care and results. Staff is awesome and makes you feel very comfortable.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Top notch office. Dr. Corey is a genuine artist. After years of wishing I would, I finally committed to getting a mommy makeover and the outcome is outstanding. No more tankinis this year... hello bikini! I couldn’t be more thrilled with my brand new body!
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Corey and his staff were very friendly, completely open and very welcoming. I consulted with Dr Corey to update my 15 year old implants. I had no interest in getting surgery but knew I needed to do something since they just didn't look as good as they had. Dr Corey explained what was needed (I also had a capsular issue) and let me know just how much happier I'd be so I decided to go ahead with the procedure. I had the surgery done on a Thursday afternoon and was back to work on Monday. The recovery was pretty uneventful and the result was completely natural. I would highly recommend you see Dr Corey to gather the information you need in order to make an informed decision in a casual, no pressure setting.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr Corey! No noticeable scars, easy healing, he listened to what I wanted. He also was very accommodating because I had a conflict of interest with a possible anesthesiologist and he did my procedure at a different office so their were no concerns. This was 8 years ago and I am looking at going back to him
Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I have had two procedures completed by Dr. Corey and I cannot say enough about the care I received. Outstanding post operative results! The staff is professional, caring, friendly and attentive to the needs of their patients. I would recommend Dr.Corey to my friends and family! 5 Stars!
Lynnette Scheier in Queen Creek, AZ – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Negative stars.. Multiple surgeries with this guy. Biggest mistake, costed over 10k to fix with another surgeon. I can not recommend.
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey was AMAZING! He listens to my concerns are addresses directly all of my wishes, is low pressure and honest. His staff was professional, friendly and made me feel comfortable and right at home with my decisions to use his services. My recovery was seamless and his attention to detail is impeccable. I would recommend this company to anybody.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
My third visit to Dr. Corey's practice was again welcomed by their very friendly reception. The counseling and procedure went flawlessly. Their excellent reputation is well earned.
CB in AZ – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Corey to anyone wanting to enhance their natural beauty through cosmetic surgery. Dr. Corey is an outstanding surgeon. He listens to his patients surgical desires, and yet provides professional guidance to exceed their expectations. Not only is it important for a surgeon to have excellent practical knowledge and skill, but also excellent bedside manner. Dr. Corey is a shining light when it comes to meeting this criteria.
Beth S in Scottsdale, AZ – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Love Dr Corey and his staff, Stacy his nurse is so helpfully with any concern and Dr Corey has the best bedside manner. Takes your concerns how small or big very serious. Love Dr Corey and his whole staff
Amy Smith in Chandler Az – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Cory is such an amazing man. He tells it like it is and he's very truthful, polite and professional plus super sweet, intelligent ect, need I say more. Thanks Dr Cory
Irene in Phoenix, Arizona – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey is such a patient and caring surgeon. He knows what he's doing and he's not pushy and he spends as much time as you need with him. He doesn't rush you.
BethJ in Chandler AZ – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey and his staff are so welcoming and friendly. Thanks for making us feel so comfortable!
Britt in Phoenix, AZ – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I received Botox injections from Hilla and she is an excellent esthetician. She took the time and was thorough in explaning the entire process and aftercare. She listened to my needs and took care of me with great attention. She is a professional with a naturally lovely personality. I would highly recommend her services.
M. McD. in Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Best experience I have ever had! Hilla is very professional, thorough, and very good at what she does! I had tried Botox several times from other places and never received the comprehensive care as I did from Hilla! Thank you!
Nancy Brown in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Comfortable, friendly and informative environment. I feel at ease in the office and the entire staff is so welcoming and patient with my many questions! Today I got Juvederm in my lips and the results are fantastic, the staff is very informative of pre and post procedure instructions and has kept in constant contact with me before and after to ensure best results. Thank you to the amazing team at Corey's office!
NikkiK in Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr.Corey and his staff are extremely patient, detailed and caring. He was able to answer my questions better than all other consultations I had with other doctors I met with in AZ and CA. I am very OCD and a perfectionist so finding the right doctor that can cater to my demands was difficult. However, Dr. Corey was able to help me with ease. I had breast augmentation just last week and they are already looking great and I am recovering fast. He did a wonderful job.
Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
For my first surgery, I couldn't have expected it to go any better! From the PreOp appointment to then PostOp appointment, everything was wonderful! I had saline implants under the muscle and they look AMAZING! I couldn't be happier. I opted for saline instead of silicone for the simple fact I am a worrywart and want to know right away if there is a rupture. Even though saline is far less popular these days, I would recommend to anyone!
Maddie in Phoenix, AZ – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Corey and his staff are extremely friendly. He made me feel at ease, he listened to my goals and understood my vision. I love how it's not a one size fits all, it's individualized based on each persons desires and anatomy. What I am most impressed with is his availability. He answers emails promptly and with sincerity to offer the utmost support. There isn't such thing as a dumb question, he offers amazing hand holding each step of the journey.
Native Scottsdale Girl in Scottsdale, AZ – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr Corey and staff. Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and professional. I was made to feel very comfortable during my assessment, I received candid and thoughtful answers to my situation. I am certain I would be in good hands with Dr. Corey.
Rachel in Phoenix,Az – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corey?

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Corey knows the importance of focusing on each patient as an individual. "People are paying the doctor to speak to the doctor, and, while much information can be given by other office personnel, that cannot take the pl...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery