Dr. John Corey, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. John Corey, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. He is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. John Corey, MD

John J. Corey, MD - Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

10210 N 92nd St Ste 200 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Corey is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Scottsdale, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Corey's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Corey accepts

Dr. Corey accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Corey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Corey

Dr. Corey

I cannot recommend. Had both breast augmentation and lipo. Lipo was a disaster but he would not fix the rolls left behind on my abdomen. I finally had consultations with other Scottsdale surgeons and they were astonished that Dr. Corey did not try to fix my abdomen. They suggested I go back once more and tell him their opinions and he finally agreed to it after about 2 years. My abdomen does not look great by any means but it is "better." My breasts are okay (a bit larger than I wanted) but I have no feeling in my nipples - which is a huge disappointment and something that cannot be fixed. It takes some of the enjoyment out of life for sure. I feel Dr. Corey puts on a good show to get you to trust him and his office staff support this fake persona. It's a charade.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
“You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do,” Henry Ford once said. Anyone can talk the talk, but those who stand out are the few who actually walk the walk. Dr. John Corey is a prime example. After a lot of research and initial consultation, I chose Dr. Corey for my recent breast lift and augmentation. Throughout the entire process, he took time to listen, answer questions and explain procedures. We discussed my needs and goals and then worked together to choose the best option for me. The entire process was seamless – and easy. I walked away with amazing results! I wish I would have done this 10 years ago! Dr. Corey is a very skilled surgeon who has set the bar extremely high. My satisfaction with this experience also extends to the entire staff. Each person I had contact with went above and beyond in every capacity. There are so many individuals today who work in “people” jobs and simply shouldn’t. This is not the case at Dr. Corey’s office. It is evident that each s
Tammy S – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr Corey to anyone! My sister even got her breast augmentation done with him after seeing my great results. He is a perfectionist and fixes any flaws you might not even be aware of. He also has an amazing bedside manner, making you feel comfortable and excited for your procedure/results
Amy S. – Sep 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
My treatment and results with Dr. Corey have been amazing. He is an extremely thorough and talented plastic surgeon that cares deeply about exceeding his patient's expectations.
Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I am only one week post op and already super happy with my results, plus I know it only improves from here. I was nervous going in as I am more alternative and I thought the staff might be snooty, but I have never felt a more comfortable workplace environment. The receptionist was super warm and welcoming 5 star personality! Dr. Corey is funny, energetic, and extremely talented and knowledgeable he definitely made me feel less anxious about the surgery. The nurse answered all of my questions and is patient and great at answering my texts even now.
Shelby Snelling – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I visited Dr Corey for Breast Augmentation and was extremely happy with the care and results. Staff is awesome and makes you feel very comfortable.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Top notch office. Dr. Corey is a genuine artist. After years of wishing I would, I finally committed to getting a mommy makeover and the outcome is outstanding. No more tankinis this year... hello bikini! I couldn’t be more thrilled with my brand new body!
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Corey and his staff were very friendly, completely open and very welcoming. I consulted with Dr Corey to update my 15 year old implants. I had no interest in getting surgery but knew I needed to do something since they just didn't look as good as they had. Dr Corey explained what was needed (I also had a capsular issue) and let me know just how much happier I'd be so I decided to go ahead with the procedure. I had the surgery done on a Thursday afternoon and was back to work on Monday. The recovery was pretty uneventful and the result was completely natural. I would highly recommend you see Dr Corey to gather the information you need in order to make an informed decision in a casual, no pressure setting.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr Corey! No noticeable scars, easy healing, he listened to what I wanted. He also was very accommodating because I had a conflict of interest with a possible anesthesiologist and he did my procedure at a different office so their were no concerns. This was 8 years ago and I am looking at going back to him
Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I have had two procedures completed by Dr. Corey and I cannot say enough about the care I received. Outstanding post operative results! The staff is professional, caring, friendly and attentive to the needs of their patients. I would recommend Dr.Corey to my friends and family! 5 Stars!
Lynnette Scheier in Queen Creek, AZ – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Negative stars.. Multiple surgeries with this guy. Biggest mistake, costed over 10k to fix with another surgeon. I can not recommend.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey was AMAZING! He listens to my concerns are addresses directly all of my wishes, is low pressure and honest. His staff was professional, friendly and made me feel comfortable and right at home with my decisions to use his services. My recovery was seamless and his attention to detail is impeccable. I would recommend this company to anybody.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
My third visit to Dr. Corey's practice was again welcomed by their very friendly reception. The counseling and procedure went flawlessly. Their excellent reputation is well earned.
CB in AZ – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Corey to anyone wanting to enhance their natural beauty through cosmetic surgery. Dr. Corey is an outstanding surgeon. He listens to his patients surgical desires, and yet provides professional guidance to exceed their expectations. Not only is it important for a surgeon to have excellent practical knowledge and skill, but also excellent bedside manner. Dr. Corey is a shining light when it comes to meeting this criteria.
Beth S in Scottsdale, AZ – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Love Dr Corey and his staff, Stacy his nurse is so helpfully with any concern and Dr Corey has the best bedside manner. Takes your concerns how small or big very serious. Love Dr Corey and his whole staff
Amy Smith in Chandler Az – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr Cory is such an amazing man. He tells it like it is and he's very truthful, polite and professional plus super sweet, intelligent ect, need I say more. Thanks Dr Cory
Irene in Phoenix, Arizona – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey is such a patient and caring surgeon. He knows what he's doing and he's not pushy and he spends as much time as you need with him. He doesn't rush you.
BethJ in Chandler AZ – Jan 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Dr. Corey and his staff are so welcoming and friendly. Thanks for making us feel so comfortable!
Britt in Phoenix, AZ – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
I received Botox injections from Hilla and she is an excellent esthetician. She took the time and was thorough in explaning the entire process and aftercare. She listened to my needs and took care of me with great attention. She is a professional with a naturally lovely personality. I would highly recommend her services.
M. McD. in Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?
Best experience I have ever had! Hilla is very professional, thorough, and very good at what she does! I had tried Botox several times from other places and never received the comprehensive care as I did from Hilla! Thank you!
Nancy Brown in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Corey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corey?