Dr. John Coppola, DO

Dr. John Coppola, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. John Coppola, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Port Orange, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

1175 Dunlawton Ave Unit 102

Port Orange, FL 32127

(386) 265-1913

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Coppola

See how frequently Dr. Coppola performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Boil
Itchy Skin
Warts

Dr. Coppola's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Coppola "His passion for personalized care focuses on three key tenets: preventing sun damage, educating his patients on skin health & vitality, and getting to know his patients also as people (for military veterans, he is eternally grateful for their service). When not at work, he can be found most days spending time playing with his German shepherd ?Grizzly?."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Sun Coast Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Michigan State University-Botsford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Coppola has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coppola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coppola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coppola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coppola to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Coppola's Performance
in Daytona Beach, FL |
This is a wonderful caring doctor. He treated my husband and myself for skin cancer. One of the most caring doctors I have ever had. My husband passed away almost 2 years ago. I had called each of his doctors to cancel appointments that were already set up. Of all of his doctor Dr. Coppola was the only one that sent me a card. Also besides this doctor my husband I had several of the same doctors. To this day he is the only one that has ever mentioned my husband to me or ask how I was doing.
in Edgewater, FL |
Dr. Coppola's office is extremely clean and well organized. I didn't wait long, met with the doctor (which required a procedure) and was out in about 20 minutes. All interactions with the Doctor and staff were professional and discreet. I highly recommend this office. Also, I was referred by doctor to him.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Very positive for both myself and my wife. No waiting in doctor's office, very personable and professional.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Never had to wait even 1 minute!!! Amazing! Very knowledgeable , very caring and does not rush through the visit!
Port Orange, FL |
Kind and caring. Genuinely concerned for your well being.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Very personable, kind and excellent doctor!
in Princeton |
Before my appointment, I hadn't consulted with a dermatologist in several years due to other medical priorities, so I had accumulated a number of issues that I needed to resolve. Dr. Coppola immediately diagnosed all of them and effectively treated them with great efficiency and skill. The staff was excellent too. I highly recommend him.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I am always taken in on time or early! The whole staff is very friendly and caring! I have had many visits and all have been very satisfying!
in Ponce Inlet, FL |
Very knowelegeable. Excellent communicating the diagnosis and treatment. Absolutely phenomenal with children. He was clever and funny as he educated my 9 year old about preventing the spread of a skin condition.
in Port Orange, FL |
My name Dave Cheney and today i had the pleasure to have Dr. Coppola see me and take care of my issues . Just wanted you to know i had been seeing Dr. Heller for some 17 Yrs. and recently , and finally got to the point that waiting in his waiting room for over an hour each time was to much for me as i am a 60 yr old business man myself. Also i wanted you to know that everything that was done today buy Dr. Coppola was made out to be by Heller a 3 or 4 visit procedure for appx 350.00 Regards
in New Smyrna Fl |
Had an old school Dermatologist for 20 years who did very little to help my cause. Never offered any new procedures very few positive results. Decided to make a change and Discovered Dr. Coppola. Instantly gave me several options and have seen positive results as a result. He also discovered a few issues that were overlooked by previous Dr. Dr. Coppola seems sincere and really cares about my well being. I wish I would have made this change years ago.
in Port orange , Florida |
Dr.coppola has been taking care of my father for years. He has the best bedside manor and is always on time. Dr.coppola sits and talks with you till you are comfortable and understand everything. Our family is great fun to have a doctor like this. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Port Orange, FL |
My experience with Dr. Coppola has been very professional and friendly. I appreciate the prompt waiting time for all my appointments. I would recommend Dr. Coppola as a knowledgeable Dermatologist.
in New Smyrna Beach, Fl. |
After searching the area for the right dermatologist, I would highly recommend Dr. Coppola. Professional and the office atmosphere is comfortable. Great!
Palm Coast, FL |
I made an appointment as a new patient, just moved here. Was 4 minutes late, because I am human and LIFE happens, waited in line at the front desk for 6 minutes while others were ahead of me, signed in and was told i would have to reschedule because I was late. I was treated so rudely, and as a paying patient with insurance looking for treatment I WAS TURNED AWAY. I am a skin cancer survivor. Shame on them. Not acceptable, no matter how you slice and dice it.
Unfortunately, this person didn't feel it prudent to be honest in their review. Dr Coppola prides himself on running on time and out of respect for his other patients, asks people who are more than 15 minutes late (not 4 minutes) to reschedule. This allows everyone to be seen at the time of their appointment. This patient was not "turned away" but rather offered an appointment a few hours later with another provider who had an opening, or to see Dr Coppola three days later.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Based on my experience with Dr. Coppola, I have already recommended him to my family. He is very professional and he seems very knowledgeable. He performed a minor surgery on me and the results were great.
in Port Orange, FL |
Never met their doctor. Only worked on by a nurse. Infection set in. Nurse gave RX that was too strong. Can't reach them by phone. Did not return my call. Msg line was full. Would never recommend them to a friend, but maybe to a foe.
Have you seen Dr. John Coppola, DO?

Visit Dr. Coppola