Dr. John Clough, MD

Neurosurgery of South Kansas City Medical Group

5340 College Blvd

Overland Park, KS 66211

Learn about Dr. Clough

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met.

Dr. Clough's Experience

Dr. Clough's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Clough has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clough does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clough and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Clough's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clough to family and friends
Dr. Clough's Performance
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Clough was very personable and kind. His assistant explained things in great detail before he came in to see me. He assessed my situation quickly and made a recommendation for an additional procedure that he thought would help for a better long-term "fix" on my back. He scheduled the surgery quickly, and IT WAS SUCCESSFUL!!! I am so grateful for his expertise and skill. I had never thought I wanted back surgery because of hearing of so many others who had problems, but it worked!
in Overland Park, KS |
If you need a Neurosurgeon Dr. Cough is the Dr. you want. Excellent surgeon and honest. It might be a wait to see him but you'll be glad you waited. He takes time to answer your questions and shouldn't say this but quite handsome! Make your appointment today.
Raymore, MO |
Dr Clough has been my physician for close to twenty years! He totally contradicts the stereotype of a surgeon. He's not pompous or egotistical in the slightest. He demonstrates a genuine interest in his patients and their well-being. He literally "knows" his patients. As a result, people need to be willing to wait when they have an appointment with Dr Clough. I never complain about waiting because he gives me the time I need just as he does his other patients. Caring, competent, concerned! ??
in Kansas City, MO |
I David W. Tooley, I had a recent visit with my back specialist John A. Clough, I had a very good visit with Mr. Clough each time I see him, he is my lifeline each time I see him, he is the best , why one very good listener, and two I have a lot of questions about my back problems John A. Clough, and staff is super about answering questions I ask, three, John A. Clough , as long as I been with him, and how wonderful he is has a lot of patients he see in a days time, the best in the business.
in Holden, MO |
He is the best. I won't be here today if it wasn't for Dr. Clough. To me I am so lucky to have him for my doctor and don't mind waiting for hours to see him.
in Olathe, KS |
I would recommend Dr. John Clough as ur neurologist for ur back troubles. He has a great bedside manner, and applies the medical knowledge he has to the medical issue or issues that your experiencing. It's done with the patient in mind whether it be pt. and med's or a hospital visit with surgery to correct the issue. I think you should give him a try. What would it hurt? RM.
in Lee's Summit, MO |
I have been seeing Dr. Clough for 10 years off and on. I had a newborn when I first saw him, and every time I have needed to see him, I was always given full attention to my matter. He has always explained everything to me in great detail, very thorough, and in terms I could understand. The only down side I have ever had, and unfortunately it is almost every visit, is the wait time to see him is excruciatingly long, with one time being an hour and a half. Still, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Fort Leavenworth |
So I had an appt to see hom for a post L4/L5 fusion. He did not show up or his PA. His nurse did. She tells me my MRI was fine and everything was normal. Obviously I did not take the advice of a nurse so I got another referral to a surgeon who showed up and explained to me I have a fracture on my L4 vertabrae and need surgery. Way to go Dr. John Clough for sending a nurse to do a neurosurgeon's job. Thank god I did not go back to your office!
Have you seen Dr. John Clough, MD?
Are you Dr. Clough?