Dr. John Chuback, MD

Dr. John Chuback, MD

Phlebology  |
79 reviews

Dr. John Chuback is a Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon serving the Paramus area for more than 15 years. Dr. Chuback is experienced in Vascular Surgery, Varicose Vein Treatment and Laser Sclerotherapy. He is also a professional member of the American College of Phlebology and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Chuback was awarded the Top Doctor Award by New Jersey Monthly Magazine in 2015 and Top Doctor by the 201 Health Magazine in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Professional Associations Fellow - American College of Surgeons Fellow - American College of Chest Physicians Fellow - American College of Cardiology Fellow - International College of Surgeons Society for Vascular Surgery Society of Thoracic Surgeons American College of Phlebology Awards & Accolades Vitals - Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award, 2014 Vitals - Patients' Choice Award, 2010-2014 Vitals - Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree, 2014 Vitals - Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010-2014 Vitals - Top 10 Doctor - State New Jersey Surgeon, 2014 Vitals - On-Time Doctor Award, 2014 New Jersey Monthly Magazine - Top Doctor Award 2015 201 Health Magazine - Top Doctor 2013-2015 Board Certifications American Board of Surgery American Board of Thoracic Surgery American Board of Lymphatic and Venous Medicine Office Hours Monday through Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm ...See Less

Chuback Medical Group

2 Sears Dr Ste 101

Paramus, NJ 07652

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Chuback

Patient Testimonials

I enjoy coming here due to the pleasantness of the office staff and the doctor.
Dr. Chuback and staff are wonderful, good care.
Very professional and friendly.
Make you feel comfortable.
Finally finding a doctor to help with my veins and the procedures have been not as painful as expected. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Doctor has been very thorough and no waiting which has been great.
Exactly on time. I was early and could have had a nice cup of coffee in the waiting room with real milk - the best. Saw 3 people & each was very clear on what they were doing and who was speaking to me next. Double-side non-skid socks were an amenity my mother would have appreciated.
With each vein procedure visit, I had a post visit follow-up to check up, where I had the opportunity to ask more questions, if I needed to but I was well prepared.
The people who work here are welcoming, caring and so enjoyable to work with! Dr. Chuback is a very bright and superb surgeon who does his job with aplomb and expertise. If you have varicosities, this is the only practice you should go to.
Extremely professional. Dr. Chuback is very kind and empathetic. He is an excellent conversationalist. The consummate professional.
Dr. Chuback and his amazing team helped me with my painful varicose veins. As a teacher I am always on my feet so by the end of the day I was in a lot of pain. His office was able to get approval by my insurance without any issues and even scheduling appointments was a breeze. I am very happy to be in the hands of Dr. Chuback and his staff.

I treat every single patient as if they were a member of my own family. I specialize in a very specific area of vascular surgery which allows my practice to be one of true excellence.

Video

Dr. Chuback's Experience

Dr. Chuback's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology

• Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston College - B.S. in Biology / Minor Computer Science,

• Monmouth Medical Center, 1996
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2010
  • Monmouth Medical Center, 1998

Dr. Chuback has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Chuback does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chuback and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chuback's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chuback to family and friends
Dr. Chuback's Performance
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Chuback's office. Coming here is like dealing with a trusted family. Dr. Chuback is so sweet and easy to speak to. I never feel rushed, and he takes his time with you ensuring that you understand everything you need to know. Dr. Chuback is also very knowledgeable and GREAT at what he does. I had a lot of problems with varicose veins and in a few months Dr. Chuback had me feeling and looking amazing. My legs look and feel b...
I came in for treatment on my legs recommended by Dr. Tohme. I read a number of reviews on line and realized that Dr Chuback was the right fit for me. The office is run smoothly is always on time and extremely helpful in making appointments. The technicians are very professional and extremely personable. Dr. Chuback is a very dedicated professional. I have had minimal or now restrictions on my activities and minimal pain and swelling. Overall, I am sorry I did't do th...
Not only is the office professional, they also care about everyone that comes in. There is no question or problem unanswered. Dr Chuback is extremely gentle and the discomfort was minimal. I was anxious for my first visit, but the office as well as Dr. Chuback made me at ease.
The entire experience was excellent.
Dr. Chuback is a pleasure to work with. He and his staff make you feel immediately comfortable, from the moment you step in the door, to the moment you leave.
I going to miss coming here! The staff is super friendly. Dr. Chuback was very comforting. So happy with my results!
I see Kristen Socha, PA for all my cosmetic needs and she is absolutely fabulous! she listens intently to my concerns and always provides exceptional, professional care.
After a horrific experience with a different practice I found Dr Chuback and have never looked back. He takes time to explain evertything, his skill level is amazing, and the results are phenomenal. He is also the nicest guy making his patients feel comfortable and very well cared for. I can't say enough good things about him.
Exceptional
Great expereience
Dr. Chuback and the entire staff are very professional and organized. I feel very good at the treatment I have received here. However the wait time for available appointments is long.
Dr. Chuback is an extremely thorough vascular surgeon. His work is beyond reproach. He follows up and will not let you leave until HE and you are completely satisfied. His bedside manner is very easy going. I am always happy with the results. His staff is extremely pleasant and will try to accommodate your needs whenever possible. i would definitely recommend Dr. Chuback to my friends and family, and have!
Dr. Chuback and his team demonstrate care, patience and precision. My procedures were painless. Thank you for taking such amazing care of me!
Everything about the process was thoroughly explained. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with questions. It was very easy and not as painful as I thought. The worst part was the local anesthesia, which really wasn't bad at all.
Dr. Chuback's professionalism and sense of humor really made me feel at ease during my many vein procedures. The office staff is extremely friendly and helpful and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment. Overall a great experience!!
I have only experienced 100% of professionalism with Dr. Chuback and his staff. My husband and I have recommended him to anyone who has concerns with their veins, and all have come back happy. Thank you for all of your help and the way that you have treated our family. P.S. My daughter (also a patient,) are in the medical field.
Dr. Chuback was recommended to me by a friend. He did an excellent job for her and did the same for me.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I thought the experience would be much more painful, but it was very pleasant. Very happy.
Had extensive treatment on both legs over many months. Very happy with results thus far.
Wonderful doctor and staff!
Great attention by the entire staff.
Very professional and friendly.
I enjoy coming here due to the pleasantness of the office staff and the doctor.
I am very pleased with my overall experience.
all positive- professional with a sense of humor. Explains what he is doing.
confident
Dr. Chuback did a great job of guiding me through the whole process, keeping me informed and comforted each time I came in.
My legs feel great, and never looked better in shorts! :)
Overall experience has been excellent
good very satisfied
Overall, extremely satisfied. Super nice doctor & the treatment has been superior!
Honest and very professional. I enjoyed my visit with him.
I have a chronic vein disease and have been receiving treatment for several years. The difference in my legs the way they feel and look is remarkable!! The staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable!
My legs are no longer scaring little children at the beach. When I first went to Dr. Chuback, I had more bumps on my legs than the Loch Ness Monster. Now I am bump free and can wear short socks again. I would highly recommend, and have, Dr. Chuback and his highly trained staff.
Dr. Chuback explains in easy to understand language what your problem is and his proposed treatment. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions.
Very through, patient and a wonderful, competent caregiver.
Very positive experience.
Very positive experience, and fruitful. Great results, and always willing to take the time to explain everything to the patients!
Dr Chuback was outstanding. His care was exceptional. He has the best staff ever!
Very personable and relaxed atmosphere!
Make you feel comfortable.
Dr. Chuback and staff are wonderful, good care.
in Hasbrouck Heights |
I would highly recommend Dr Chuback. I had problems with varicose veins for many years and had surgeries to remove them. The varicose veins came back together with the discomfort. Since I have been coming to Dr Chuback for a minimally invasive procedures (not surgeries!), my legs look and feel great! And I did not miss a day of work.
I am very pleased with my overall experience.
Clifton, NJ |
The Dr. Chuback confidence gives me confidence. Very kind, professional, pleasant and a great doctor.Highly recommended Him
Have you seen Dr. John Chuback, MD?

Visit Dr. Chuback

Dr. Chuback accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Chuback has admitting privileges