Dr. John Chuback, MD

Dr. John Chuback, MD

Phlebology  |

Dr. John Chuback, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read his story

Chuback Medical Group

2 Sears Dr Ste 101

Paramus, NJ 07652

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Chuback

Video

Dr. Chuback's Experience

Dr. Chuback's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery

Dr. Chuback's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chuback "Dr. John Chuback is a Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon serving the Paramus area for more than 15 years. Dr. Chuback is experienced in Vascular Surgery, Varicose Vein Treatment and Laser Sclerotherapy. He is also a professional member of the American College of Phlebology and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, the International College of Surgeons and the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Chuback was awarded the Top Doctor Award by New Jersey Monthly Magazine in 2015 and Top Doctor by the 201 Health Magazine in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Professional Associations Fellow - American College of Surgeons Fellow - American College of Chest Physicians Fellow - American College of Cardiology Fellow - International College of Surgeons Society for Vascular Surgery Society of Thoracic Surgeons American College of Phlebology Awards & Accolades Vitals - Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award, 2014 Vitals - Patients' Choice Award, 2010-2014 Vitals - Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree, 2014 Vitals - Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010-2014 Vitals - Top 10 Doctor - State New Jersey Surgeon, 2014 Vitals - On-Time Doctor Award, 2014 New Jersey Monthly Magazine - Top Doctor Award 2015 201 Health Magazine - Top Doctor 2013-2015 Board Certifications American Board of Surgery American Board of Thoracic Surgery American Board of Lymphatic and Venous Medicine Office Hours Monday through Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Chuback I enjoy coming here due to the pleasantness of the office staff and the doctor.

Finally finding a doctor to help with my veins and the procedures have been not as painful as expected. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Doctor has been very thorough and no waiting which has been great.

Exactly on time. I was early and could have had a nice cup of coffee in the waiting room with real milk - the best. Saw 3 people & each was very clear on what they were doing and who was speaking to me next. Double-side non-skid socks were an amenity my mother would have appreciated.

"I treat every single patient as if they were a member of my own family. I specialize in a very specific area of vascular surgery which allows my practice to be one of true excellence."

• Phlebology
  • General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Thoracic Surgery*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

• Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston College-B.S. In Biology / Minor Computer Science,

• Monmouth Medical Center, 1996
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2010
  • Monmouth Medical Center, 1998

Dr. Chuback has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Chuback does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chuback and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chuback's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chuback to family and friends
Dr. Chuback's Performance
Dr. Chuback was a pleasure to work with. He was very good at explaining the steps needed to help the veins in my legs. He has a wonderful bedside manner & is a pleasure to talk with. His office staff is also wonderful - kind & helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chuback & his office to anyone looking for good care.
Dr. Chuback and his staff always makes you feel comfortable before, during, and after any procedure. Everyone on staff is friendly and caring. Dr. Chuback has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've met! He cares not only about your medical issues, but your home and family issues, as well. I have recommended him to a friend and will continue to do so.
I didn't know what to expect when I first made an appointment with Dr. Chuback. He thoroughly explained my PAD and the procedures to follow. I was completely satisfied every time I had a procedure done The Chuback Medical Group is staffed with the most professional and friendly staff I have ever dealt with. Thank you very much!
I am very pleased with Dr Chuback ,and would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Chuback gave me a very accurate diagnosis, overall I am feeling more energetic due to improved circulation and the overall appearance of my legs is much better.
in wallington nj |
I'm so glad I found Dr. Chuback! He and his team are very professional and genuinely nice..they're also highly skilled..I had about 8 procedures done on my legs and each visit I was greeted at the exact time of my appointment and brought in for my procedure..Dr Chuback is so nice and talks with you like your family..I can finally wear shorts again bcz my legs look great! I highly recommend Dr Chuback and his staff they truly deserve the 5 stars in all categories!
My whole experience was absolutely wonderful. I am terrified of needles and every visit was a comedy show. Dr. Chuback and his staff are absolutely amazing, attentive and super comforting. I'm so satisfied with whole experience and even more happy with my results!
my lega were so bad. my legs look like I never had a veracose vien.I
Dr. Chuback and his staff have been extremely understanding of my fear of 'needles' and they are 'naturals' at making me feel at ease with each visit.
Dr. Chuback brings a level of experience you almost never find. He takes time to meet with you and explain what is the root cause of the pain and how he will treat it. Never leaving anything to chance or cutting any corners, Dr. Chuback is truly a master of his craft.
Amazing doctor and wonderful office staff. Would recommend highly to everybody.
Words can not express how very impressed I am about the entire staff. Each and every person was a pleasure to see and talk to on every visit. Dr. Chuback was very gentle and great to see as well. He was above and beyond the greatest experience I have had with any doctor. I look forward to seeing you all again and sending you many patience in the future!
my experience with Dr. Chuback was exceptional. He took time to explain things in a way I could clearly understand. His skills are fantastic, and his entire staff is great.
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Chuback's office. Coming here is like dealing with a trusted family. Dr. Chuback is so sweet and easy to speak to. I never feel rushed, and he takes his time with you ensuring that you understand everything you need to know. Dr. Chuback is also very knowledgeable and GREAT at what he does. I had a lot of problems with varicose veins and in a few months Dr. Chuback had me feeling and looking amazing. My legs look and feel b...
I came in for treatment on my legs recommended by Dr. Tohme. I read a number of reviews on line and realized that Dr Chuback was the right fit for me. The office is run smoothly is always on time and extremely helpful in making appointments. The technicians are very professional and extremely personable. Dr. Chuback is a very dedicated professional. I have had minimal or now restrictions on my activities and minimal pain and swelling. Overall, I am sorry I did't do th...
Not only is the office professional, they also care about everyone that comes in. There is no question or problem unanswered. Dr Chuback is extremely gentle and the discomfort was minimal. I was anxious for my first visit, but the office as well as Dr. Chuback made me at ease.
The entire experience was excellent.
Dr. Chuback is a pleasure to work with. He and his staff make you feel immediately comfortable, from the moment you step in the door, to the moment you leave.
I going to miss coming here! The staff is super friendly. Dr. Chuback was very comforting. So happy with my results!
I see Kristen Socha, PA for all my cosmetic needs and she is absolutely fabulous! she listens intently to my concerns and always provides exceptional, professional care.
After a horrific experience with a different practice I found Dr Chuback and have never looked back. He takes time to explain evertything, his skill level is amazing, and the results are phenomenal. He is also the nicest guy making his patients feel comfortable and very well cared for. I can't say enough good things about him.
Wonderful doctor and staff!
I am very pleased with my overall experience.
in Hasbrouck Heights |
I would highly recommend Dr Chuback. I had problems with varicose veins for many years and had surgeries to remove them. The varicose veins came back together with the discomfort. Since I have been coming to Dr Chuback for a minimally invasive procedures (not surgeries!), my legs look and feel great! And I did not miss a day of work.
my only clitch was the delay in the submission to the insurance company for approval of procedure. If I had not called I would still be waiting.
I am very pleased with my overall experience.
Exceptional
Great expereience
all positive- professional with a sense of humor. Explains what he is doing.
confident
Dr. Chuback and the entire staff are very professional and organized. I feel very good at the treatment I have received here. However the wait time for available appointments is long.
Dr. Chuback did a great job of guiding me through the whole process, keeping me informed and comforted each time I came in.
My legs feel great, and never looked better in shorts! :)
Dr. Chuback is an extremely thorough vascular surgeon. His work is beyond reproach. He follows up and will not let you leave until HE and you are completely satisfied. His bedside manner is very easy going. I am always happy with the results. His staff is extremely pleasant and will try to accommodate your needs whenever possible. i would definitely recommend Dr. Chuback to my friends and family, and have!
Overall experience has been excellent
Dr. Chuback and his team demonstrate care, patience and precision. My procedures were painless. Thank you for taking such amazing care of me!
good very satisfied
Everything about the process was thoroughly explained. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with questions. It was very easy and not as painful as I thought. The worst part was the local anesthesia, which really wasn't bad at all.
Overall, extremely satisfied. Super nice doctor & the treatment has been superior!
Honest and very professional. I enjoyed my visit with him.
Dr. Chuback's professionalism and sense of humor really made me feel at ease during my many vein procedures. The office staff is extremely friendly and helpful and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment. Overall a great experience!!
I have a chronic vein disease and have been receiving treatment for several years. The difference in my legs the way they feel and look is remarkable!! The staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable!
I have only experienced 100% of professionalism with Dr. Chuback and his staff. My husband and I have recommended him to anyone who has concerns with their veins, and all have come back happy. Thank you for all of your help and the way that you have treated our family. P.S. My daughter (also a patient,) are in the medical field.
My legs are no longer scaring little children at the beach. When I first went to Dr. Chuback, I had more bumps on my legs than the Loch Ness Monster. Now I am bump free and can wear short socks again. I would highly recommend, and have, Dr. Chuback and his highly trained staff.
Dr. Chuback was recommended to me by a friend. He did an excellent job for her and did the same for me.
Dr. Chuback explains in easy to understand language what your problem is and his proposed treatment. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I thought the experience would be much more painful, but it was very pleasant. Very happy.
Clifton, NJ |
The Dr. Chuback confidence gives me confidence. Very kind, professional, pleasant and a great doctor.Highly recommended Him
Very through, patient and a wonderful, competent caregiver.
My experience with Dr. Chuback and his staff has been exemplary. I have waited many years to have the pain from my veins taken care of and now finally, thanks to Dr. Chuback the pain is gone! The healing process from the Laser surgery has not been bad at all. I experienced immediate relief once the vein was shut down. Minimal bruising.
Have you seen Dr. John Chuback, MD?

Visit Dr. Chuback

Dr. Chuback accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Chuback has admitting privileges