Dr. John Choi, DO

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. John Choi, DO
Dr. John Choi, DO is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Choi's Experience

See how Dr. Choi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Choi is now accepting new patients

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choi to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Choi's Performance
Windermere, FL |
I went to dr. Choi for a breast augmentation. I had my consultation 1 year before a selecting him as my surgeon. I'm all about doing my research and picking a doctor for the right reasons. Aside from his brilliance in being a surgeon, I can't put into words how an amazing, caring and polite doctor he is to each and every one of his patients. I went from an A cup to a full C. Both of my A cup breast were so different and somehow he made them look beautiful together as a C. He is a perfectionist!!
in Orlando, FL |
Had a breast reduction, lift and implants. He was wonderful with the consult and day of surgery, however, since the surgery I have yet to see him at a follow up, I've always seen his colleague. For the first 2-3 months I was very happy with my results, but slowly my breasts have begun to sag again. I just had my 6 month follow up this month and when I expressed my concerns of them sagging his colleague chuckled and said "theres not much we can do about that". I'm now out 10k and left unsatisfied
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Choi knows his stuff but Im not sure if I can ever refer him to anybody. I had a chin tuck done and at first It seemed as was gonna go well but now Im left with 2 dog ears on both sides of my jaw. Instead of taking care of it for free, he wanted to charge me an extra $3400.00 for a Z-plasty to get rid of the dog ears. Before I had to cover my double chin with a beard. Now I have to cover these 2 bumps with a beard until I go elsewhere to get an operation. Not satisfied with my results
in Orlando, Florida |
I had gastric bypass surgery and virtually every part of my body had hanging skin. I also had a nose job & wanted a face lift. Dr. Choosing is an artist & made me look gorgeous! I'm 57 & look like a young 40 year old. He is not money hungry & offers his patients only what they need. My face is gorgeous. My breasts never looked so great( even when I was 17). My arms are perfectly semetrical & I wear a bikini. I still have my inner thighs to be done. I know Dr. Chris wil do an amazing job.
I had a face lift and i have one eyebrow that does not move anymore. As a result only one eyebrow moves. I have to wear bangs to cover up the deformity...
in Orlando, FL |
I had face work done and am not happy with the result. One side had more wrinkles in it and that was not compensated for, so that side is still more wrinkled than the other. Dr. Choi came into the room right before surgery to try and talk me into (his words) more face work, saying that people would not think he was a good plastic surgeon if he didn't do more. Twice, he was over an hour late and sent in the other doctor. I wanted him to do injections, but since he was late (can't finish.....
Have you seen Dr. John Choi, DO?
Are you Dr. Choi?

Compare Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Choi's Board Certifications

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Choi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery