Dr. John Chapman, MD

Dr. John Chapman, MD

Urology | Male

To provide the most technologically advanced Urological care with expertise, respect, and compassion.  My goal is to have each patient feel that my staff and I truly care about them, not only as a patient but also as a person.  Being diagnosed with an illness or cancer can be emotionally traumatic.  My desire is to treat you as capably as I am able while also easing your anxiety.

Recipient of New Jersey Top Doctors Award 3 consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016.

Dr. Chapman's Experience

See how Dr. Chapman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chapman

Dr. Chapman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chapman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chapman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapman to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Chapman Says:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a patient satisfaction survey.  Feedback is crucial for me to provide the best possible medical care for my patients.  If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to call me or my practice manager.

Dr. Chapman's Performance
in Point Pleasant Borough |
I happen to be a retired medical doctor so I understand how important the patient-doctor relationship is. I told Dr. Chapman how lucky I felt to have found him! I moved 3 years ago and needed a new urologist so I randomly found him by looking on line. His reviews were good so I made an appointment. He is caring, smart and well respected in his field. I have had some significant urologic issues and am so glad that I found him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with a urologic problem!
in Howell, N.J. |
I had a HORRIBLE experience with Dr. Chapman's office. I searched for a urologist near me because my urologist of over 10 yrs. moved out of state. I called for an appointment and was told they needed my records. I was able to have my records faxed to them and several weeks later I received a call from a receptionists advising that their office would not be accepting me as a new patient ,there was nothing that Dr. Chapman could do for me. The Dr. should of taken the time to advise me himself.
Toms River, NJ |
I have had three consultations with Dr. Chapman, and one biopsy procedure. He was well over an hour late for each office consultation, 2 hours late on at least one occasion., and was 3-4 hours late for the biopsy. Today called office @9:15 to confirm he would be on time for the appointment.... got answering machine saying the office was closed and office hours for today were 9 - noon. They later called me to say he was running late. First time they made this effort. I am finding new Dr
in Wall Township, NJ |
fantastic everyone would be so lucky to find a diamond in the rough 10 gold stars i won,t be going no were else he,s the best mr kevin tyrrell wall nj
Have you seen Dr. John Chapman, MD?
Are you Dr. Chapman?

Compare Dr. Chapman

Dr. Chapman says...

Recipient of New Jersey Top Doctors Award 3 consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016.

Dr. Chapman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chapman says...

Male and Female Urinary Incontinence, Erectile Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Kidney Stones, Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer

Dr. Chapman says...

Vasectomy Reversal, Vasectomy, Male and Female Sling Procedures for Urinary Incontinence, Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Urinary Incontinence, Inflatable Penile Prosthesis for erectile dysfunction, ESWL (shock wave lithotripsy) and ureteroscopy with laser for kidney and ureter stones, Various procedures (TURP, TURIS, Green Light Laser, Microwave, Prostiva/TUNA) for benign prostate obstruction.

Dr. Chapman says...

Dr. Chapman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

• Honorable Discharge with the rank of Major from the United States Air Force, 2003

Dr. Chapman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chapman's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

New York Medical College

Completed in 1999

Michigan State University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Chapman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Bladder Surgery
  • Brachytherapy
  • Circumcision
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Electronic Shock Wave Lithotripsy
  • Green Light Photovaporization of the Prostate (PVP)
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Removal
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Transurethral Microwave Thermography of the Prostate
  • Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Incontinence Surgery
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry