Dr. John Caswell, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. John Caswell, MD

Dr. John Caswell, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gentry, AR. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Caswell is affiliated with Siloam Springs Regional Hospital.

Dr. Caswell's Experience

See how Dr. Caswell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Caswell

Dr. Caswell accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Caswell is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Caswell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Caswell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caswell to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Caswell's Performance
in Siloam Springs |
I have had Dr. John Caswell as my doctor for the last 10 years. I would definitely recommend him. He is my kids doctor as well. He has always made me feel comfortable. He has been there for my kids and me through some rough illnesses. I think only once has he misdiagnosed me, but it was a tricky one and when I went back for a follow up he quickly realized the mistake. I hope Dr. Caswell never leaves so he can always be our family doctor. Now the front desk people need to be nicer. For sure..
in Gravette, AR |
Dr. Caswell is a great doctor. After myself and my daughter visited countless other doctors for sinus infections and only got antibiotics each time, Dr. Caswell took the time to discover to root of the problem and work on fixing that. I felt like he actually cared about my health and didn't want keep throwing antibiotics at me so id keep coming back when the problem happened again. He always treats myself and myself and my daughter like family too.
in Gentry, AR |
He was very unprofessional at my appointment and did not make me feel comfortable whatsoever. I won't be recommending him to anyone and will stray anyone I know away from going to him.
Gentry, AR |
Dr Caswell himself is average (he has misdiagnosed me twice - his PA does a better job) but the real problem is his staff. I've had questions about medication, directions or other basic questions and I have to leave a message for his nurse... the fastest response took 3 phone calls over 3 days to get a return phone call... Worse - when I complain (4 different occasions) Dr Caswell doesn't apologize or even act like its a problem. Just "oh well, you know now". I'm looking for a new doctor!
Have you seen Dr. John Caswell, MD?
Are you Dr. Caswell?

Compare Dr. Caswell

Dr. Caswell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Dr. Caswell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Caswell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans

Graduated in 2003

University of Arkansas

Dr. Caswell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caswell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage