Dr. John Carrozzella, MD

Age Management MedicineMaleAge 64

Dr. John Carrozzella, MD is a Age Management Medicine Specialist in Orlando, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carrozzella to book an appointment.

Dr. Carrozzella

Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness

7513 W Sand Lake Rd Orlando, FL 32819

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Age Management Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Carrozzella's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Carrozzella's conditions and procedures:

• Andropause
  • Hair Loss
  • Hormone Pellet Therapy
  • Hormone Therapy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Shock Wave Therapy
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Thyroid Disease

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carrozzella

4.5

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Carrozzella?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Staff friendliness (17)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (17)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr. Carrozzella is very knowledgeable and the staff is excellent.
Tima Griffo – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
Dr Carrozzella and His staff were excellent. He explained My options thoroughly. I decided to get the testosterone pellets. The procedure was painless. I have done much research over the years, I feel like I’ve hit a homerun as I am three days out and already feeling much better than I have in years. Men don’t be fooled by primary care doctors and others that tell you you feel the way you do because it’s part of aging. I have done much research to try and find out why I feel so horrible. You don’t have to feel that way and you can feel much better and also be much healthier in a safe way. I highly Recommend that you schedule a consultation with Dr. Carrozzella. The consultation is free and there is no pressure to become a patient
Arthur Lee – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
I appreciate Dr. C helping through my menopausal experience. When I met him, through the recommendation of a physician friend, I was miserable, low energy & aging quickly. Within 3 weeks I started to feel better. He explained his credentials and the recent research studies that back up his treatment plan. I work in an academic health system and it was important to me to understand why he believed in this treatment. It was quite clear that he is knowledgeable and competent. Dr. C’s staff is excellent. They are friendly as well as patient centric.
FL – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
Dr. Carrozzella is extremely knowledgeable. He spends a considerable amount of time with me each visit to explain test results and discuss any concerns and questions. His staff are always helpful and friendly, and his office space is a professional environment.
John H. – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
The dr and his staff are amazing the dr truly understands what you’re going thru and maps out a great plan to get you back to where you want and need to be. The staff treats you as if they’ve known you your whole life which in turns makes you more comfortable. I highly recommend this facility. You want a new great dr and staff to help you this is the place!!!!!
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
The worst!! Dr. Carrozzella is incompetent. He had my testosterone at 200+ (should be 0-45) for a female. I was unaware that I was so high until my hair started to exponentially fall out. When I discussed this w/him, he inserted a pellet w/even more testoterone and I ended up in the 400+ range. My scalp is almost completely bald now. Clearly incompetent, and does not know which patient he is treating for what; was always looking at someone else's file thinking it was you! BEWARE!
Apr 15, 2019
He is awesome!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
I don't recommend this doctor. I arrived at every appt. feeling tired and depressed, and all he would do was increase testosterone. My estrogen was very low but he kept increasing testosterone. After much research, I found out that I was taking too much progesterone and testosterone, and very little estradiol. I got to the point when I was falling asleep at work and had to add instant coffee to the coffe at work, just so I could stay awake. But all my symptoms apparently were not a clue.
Orlando – Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
I have been a patient for about 8 years. He is an excellent doctor.
Robert White in Longwood , FL – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr C's now for 3-4 years. He is an EXCELLENT doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and is ALWAYS on their side! The only complaint I have is the lack of insurance acceptance. Last I knew he only accepts Tricare. Insurance claims can be put through for out of network, however, after 7-8 months, I still have yet to receive a check from the insurance company. With that being said, if you can afford the visits, he is WELL WORTH it! I highly recommend this doctor!!!
KStevensMorone in Kissimmee, Florida – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carrozzella?

Dr. John Carrozzella is a Diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. He is an expert in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement...Read more

• Age Management Medicine