Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD

Age Management Medicine ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Carrozzella II

Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness

7513 W Sand Lake Rd Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD is an age management medicine specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Cincinnati Coll Of Med & Surg in 1982 and specializes in age management medicine and other.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Carrozzella II accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Carrozzella II's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Carrozzella II's conditions and procedures:

• Andropause
  • Hair Loss
  • Hormone Pellet Therapy
  • Hormone Therapy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Shock Wave Therapy
  • Temperature-Controlled Radio Frequency Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Thyroid Disease

4.4

Dr. Carrozzella II?
Dr. Carrozzella II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD
I appreciate Dr. C helping through my menopausal experience. When I met him, through the recommendation of a physician friend, I was miserable, low energy & aging quickly. Within 3 weeks I started to feel better. He explained his credentials and the recent research studies that back up his treatment plan. I work in an academic health system and it was important to me to understand why he believed in this treatment. It was quite clear that he is knowledgeable and competent. Dr. C’s staff is excellent. They are friendly as well as patient centric.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?
Dr. Carrozzella is extremely knowledgeable. He spends a considerable amount of time with me each visit to explain test results and discuss any concerns and questions. His staff are always helpful and friendly, and his office space is a professional environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?
The dr and his staff are amazing the dr truly understands what you’re going thru and maps out a great plan to get you back to where you want and need to be. The staff treats you as if they’ve known you your whole life which in turns makes you more comfortable. I highly recommend this facility. You want a new great dr and staff to help you this is the place!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?
The worst!! Dr. Carrozzella is incompetent. He had my testosterone at 200+ (should be 0-45) for a female. I was unaware that I was so high until my hair started to exponentially fall out. When I discussed this w/him, he inserted a pellet w/even more testoterone and I ended up in the 400+ range. My scalp is almost completely bald now. Clearly incompetent, and does not know which patient he is treating for what; was always looking at someone else's file thinking it was you! BEWARE!
He is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?
I don't recommend this doctor. I arrived at every appt. feeling tired and depressed, and all he would do was increase testosterone. My estrogen was very low but he kept increasing testosterone. After much research, I found out that I was taking too much progesterone and testosterone, and very little estradiol. I got to the point when I was falling asleep at work and had to add instant coffee to the coffe at work, just so I could stay awake. But all my symptoms apparently were not a clue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?
I have been a patient for about 8 years. He is an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr C's now for 3-4 years. He is an EXCELLENT doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and is ALWAYS on their side! The only complaint I have is the lack of insurance acceptance. Last I knew he only accepts Tricare. Insurance claims can be put through for out of network, however, after 7-8 months, I still have yet to receive a check from the insurance company. With that being said, if you can afford the visits, he is WELL WORTH it! I highly recommend this doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Carrozzella II, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carrozzella II?

Dr. John Carrozzella is a Diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. He is an expert in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Sexual Dysfunction and the Metabolic and Nutritional Treatment of Disease. He has practice...

• Age Management Medicine