Dr. John Cantieri Jr, MD

Dr. John Cantieri Jr, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. John Cantieri Jr, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Brookfield, WI. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

17100 W North Ave Ste 200

Brookfield, WI 53005

Learn about Dr. Cantieri Jr

See how frequently Dr. Cantieri Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Acne
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Cantieri Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Salem-Mass Genl Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Natl Ca Inst-Nih
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Of Minnesota
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Cantieri Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cantieri Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cantieri Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cantieri Jr's Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    FAIR
Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Cantieri was very professional and to the point. He also took time to ask personable questions.
Brookfield |
He was quick & efficient. But all the staff warned me to anticipate him being quick & were very kind & reassuring & made sure that I had no more questions
Milwaukee, WI |
Does not take any time to read up on patient’s history is brief and gruff, would not recommend!
Stillwater, MN |
Dr. Cantieri made my 80 year dad wait in his office for 45 minutes with no one coming to tell him what was going on. My dad finally walked out and asked what the wait was for. Apparently they had forgotten all about him. When he finally got to see the doctor, the doctor was very gruff, didn't examine most affected areas, and then prescribed a $200 cream that ended up not doing anything.
Brookfield, WI. |
I recently accompanied my 90 year old Dad to an appointment with Dr. Cantieri, as he is quite hard of hearing. While I think he performed the appropriate procedure in a timely manner, his bedside manner was rude. At one point, he looked at the healing wounds on my Dad's arm, told him it was all sun damage and tossed his arm back in my Dad's lap. He then left the room and never came back.He was incapable of saying hello or goodbye. It was a very unpleasant experience and we won't be back!
Brookfield, WI |
I agree with the other one star reviewers. I would give a zero if I had the choice. I saw him twice and both times the visit took less than a minute. He was completely uninterested in what I had to say. He just checked a box in his Rx and left the room. He is the worst doctor I have ever visited. Very impersonal and unpleasant.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I only gave one star because zero wasn't an option. This is the WORST doctor I have ever seen. Walked in the room for my initial visit, he looked at me for about 3 seconds and wrote a Rx and sent me on my way. I have a lengthy history of trying different products with many allergies, none of which were discussed with me. Find a different doctor because this one won't take the time to evaluate you, listen to you, talk to you, or invest time in your care.
in Brookfield, WI |
I would give him 0 stars if I could. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. His office staff was friendly and it was very easy to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cantieri. I spent all of two minutes with him. He is very unfriendly and hurried. He didn't tell me what he was prescribing, how to use it, or warn me of any side effects. He had already left the exam room with the door open mid-sentence ,while I was partially dressed. I was shocked at his unprofessionalism.
Waukesha, WI |
All business! Not personable. Doesn't greet patient by name. Asked what he wrote said you can read it later! No hands on assessment.
West Bend, WI |
Office staff does not keep patient information confidential. Front desk staff is vey rude and unaccommodating. Doctor hurries in and out of rooms, spent less than five minutes with me.
South Milwaukee, WI |
no nonsense doctor that respects peoples time and provides superior care. I have been a patient for 8 years. Don't go to him if you are needy, want to make small talk and like a lot of attention paid to you.
Have you seen Dr. John Cantieri Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Cantieri Jr?