Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. John Brock, DDS
Dr. Brock enjoys living here in West Virginia with his wife, Rochelle, and their three children: Ramsey, Kaylee, and Elijah.

1215 Virginia St E

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (1/22/2016)
    Action Taken: Consent Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: West Virginia

• West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Florida
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Brock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brock to family and friends
Dr. Brock's Performance
North Fort Myers, FL |
Very caring and professional. Alerted me to separate problem than the reason for my visit, and took care of it.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
in Huntington, WV |
I had an oral surgery there. Dr Brock did an excellent job and the staff there is very warm and knowledgeable.
in West Hamlin wv |
My surgery with Dr.Brock went very well starting with a great welcoming staff , Brock and staff made me feel very comfortable and secure while under their care, within an hour or two felt fine with little to no discomfort or pain. Would highly recommend him and his staff if anyone needing care from him.
in Lesage, W. VA. |
Wonderful and caring doctor and staff. Having a tooth surgically removed was very traumatic for me. They made me feel very relaxed. Not the bad experience I expected, but a very comfortable experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Brock.
in Huntington, WV |
I am extremely pleased with the care that Dr. Brock and his staff have given me. I was treated like a queen or celebrity. Everyone was so kind and considerate. Dr.Brock took his time in explaining the procedure to me, answering any and all questions I had. The evening of my surgery, he called me to see how I was doing. His whole office staff has been very professional, while being very personable. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Brock to anyone, family and friends included.
in Wayne, WV |
I would recommend Dr. Brock over anyone in the nation. My son had to have major surgery and Dr. Brock did wonderful work. Dr. Brock is amazing, not only as a great surgeon, but he has the best bedside manner. He treated us like family. Dr. Brock and his staff are the best. I would recommend him over anyone anywhere.
in Hurricane, wv |
I have received great care on every visit. Dr Brock and his staff are very professional. I felt like they went out of their way to make me as comfortable as possible and followed up with me afterwards. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
in Huntington, wv |
I seen Dr.Brock today for a follow up on having an implant placed, and was very pleased! He is always so polite & mannerly, and reassures you if you're uneasy or have questions! His staff always seems happy & is so friendly! I absolutely plan on going back to Dr.Brock if I need any further procedures!
in Huntington, WV |
could not ever find a more caring doctor! Dr Brock and his staff are the most professional and caring office that I have ever been too!!!
in Huntington, WV |
Dr. Brock and his staff are extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Staff makes you feel at ease during procedures and Dr. Brock is an excellent surgeon.
in Huntington wv |
Wonderful staff. Great and safe environment. Very professional. Really cares about patients
in Charleston wv |
Very professional. Most wonderful surgery experience I have had. I will definitely recommend to any others
in Winfield, WV |
Dr. Brock performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty. Staff was very friendly. No issues, just a long recovery period. He is very kind and gentle. Very satisfied results. Overall he and his staff made it a wonderful experience for me.
in Hurricane, WV |
Very caring doctor. Goes above and beyond caring for his patients.
in Hurricane, WV |
Staff is very caring and polite. Dr. Brock has wonderful bedside manner and does excellent work!
in Huntington, WV |
I had dental implants put in by Dr. Brock. He treated me with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. His staff was excellent and treated me the same. I have had no problems with my implants and would recommend him to anybody. Him and his staff followed up on me after my surgery to make sure I was doing ok. The office was very efficient at everything. I had no problems with the billing of my insurance as well and the scheduling of follow up appointments.
in Huntington, WV |
Long wait, mixed up information for myself, then for my daughter. Removed excess bone and gum tissue for minor tooth extraction after failed root canal. Been more than a month since procedure, still having pain.
Have you seen Dr. John Brock, DDS?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at Charleston Area Medical Center

Visit Dr. Brock