Dr. John Brock, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. John Brock, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Brock practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Charleston, WV.

Are you Dr. Brock? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brock's Experience

Visiting Dr. Brock

Dr. Brock accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brock has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Brock

Dr. Brock's Review Details
4.5 based on 19 responses
Experience with Dr. Brock
Dr. Brock's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Lesage, W. VA. |
Wonderful and caring doctor and staff. Having a tooth surgically removed was very traumatic for me. They made me feel very relaxed. Not the bad experience I expected, but a very comfortable experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Brock.
in Huntington, WV |
I am extremely pleased with the care that Dr. Brock and his staff have given me. I was treated like a queen or celebrity. Everyone was so kind and considerate. Dr.Brock took his time in explaining the procedure to me, answering any and all questions I had. The evening of my surgery, he called me to see how I was doing. His whole office staff has been very professional, while being very personable. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Brock to anyone, family and friends included.
in Wayne, WV |
I would recommend Dr. Brock over anyone in the nation. My son had to have major surgery and Dr. Brock did wonderful work. Dr. Brock is amazing, not only as a great surgeon, but he has the best bedside manner. He treated us like family. Dr. Brock and his staff are the best. I would recommend him over anyone anywhere.
in Hurricane, wv |
I have received great care on every visit. Dr Brock and his staff are very professional. I felt like they went out of their way to make me as comfortable as possible and followed up with me afterwards. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
in Huntington, wv |
I seen Dr.Brock today for a follow up on having an implant placed, and was very pleased! He is always so polite & mannerly, and reassures you if you're uneasy or have questions! His staff always seems happy & is so friendly! I absolutely plan on going back to Dr.Brock if I need any further procedures!
in Huntington, WV |
could not ever find a more caring doctor! Dr Brock and his staff are the most professional and caring office that I have ever been too!!!
in Prichard, WV |
I love Dr. Brock! He's wonderful and caring. I have been to him on several occasions for different things, and I've never been disappointed. His staff is very personable. They all get a thumbs up from me.
in Huntington, WV |
Dr. Brock and his staff are extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Staff makes you feel at ease during procedures and Dr. Brock is an excellent surgeon.
in Huntington wv |
Wonderful staff. Great and safe environment. Very professional. Really cares about patients
in Charleston wv |
Very professional. Most wonderful surgery experience I have had. I will definitely recommend to any others
in Winfield, WV |
Dr. Brock performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty. Staff was very friendly. No issues, just a long recovery period. He is very kind and gentle. Very satisfied results. Overall he and his staff made it a wonderful experience for me.
in Hurricane, WV |
Very caring doctor. Goes above and beyond caring for his patients.
in Hurricane, WV |
Staff is very caring and polite. Dr. Brock has wonderful bedside manner and does excellent work!
in Huntington, WV |
I had dental implants put in by Dr. Brock. He treated me with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. His staff was excellent and treated me the same. I have had no problems with my implants and would recommend him to anybody. Him and his staff followed up on me after my surgery to make sure I was doing ok. The office was very efficient at everything. I had no problems with the billing of my insurance as well and the scheduling of follow up appointments.
in Huntington, WV |
Long wait, mixed up information for myself, then for my daughter. Removed excess bone and gum tissue for minor tooth extraction after failed root canal. Been more than a month since procedure, still having pain.
Have you seen Dr. John Brock, DDS?
Are you Dr. John Brock, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Brock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Sanction

Dr. Brock has received 1 sanction

More What is a sanction or disciplinary action
    • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence  (1/22/2016)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: West Virginia

West Virginia University

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Brock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Brock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Sanctions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brock

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brock's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brock

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients