Dr. John Brendel, MD

Dr. John Brendel, MD

Pain Medicine  |

Dr. John K. Brendel is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine Specialist serving the Rice Lake area for more than 20 years. Dr Brendel is experienced in Discography, Epidural Steroid Injections and Nonsurgical Repair of Herniated Disc Pain. He is a professional member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the International Spinal Injection Society and the American Academy of Pain Medicine. Dr. John K. Brendel was also awarded the Exceptional Service Award of Excellence. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians International Spinal Injection Society American Academy of Pain Medicine American Society of Anesthesiology AWARDS & ACCOLADES Exceptional Service Award of Excellence

Interventional Pain Specialists

2021 Cenex Dr Unit J

Rice Lake, WI 54868

Learn about Dr. Brendel

Interventional pain management is a medical specialty dedicated to the precise diagnosis and treatment of pain. At IPSW, our approach is unique because we address all of the factors that can affect how you experience and cope with chronic pain – including physical causes and emotional, relational and financial influences.

Dr. Brendel's Experience

Dr. Brendel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Leg Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Neuropathy

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Residency - Anesthesiology - University of Virginia

Dr. Brendel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brendel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brendel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brendel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brendel to family and friends
Dr. Brendel's Performance
Dr Brendel always listens to my problems and includes me in the decesions of my treatments. The people in his office are great in the way they treat me.
entire staff does very well and explaining procedures
great
Injection on back for leg pain. The front door staff to the doctor were never in a hurry and always willing to answer any questions. Pattie, Julie, and the nurse who works with John were so wonderful. The follow through and keeping me informed of options was so appreciated. The nurse practitioner was not warm and friendly and only looked at the computer screen when she talked to me. She didn't introduce herself and naver smiled at me.
feel comfortable with Dr. Brendel, appreciate his explanation and expertise. I am not as confident with Carol, usually find I have to defer my questions to my follow up with Dr. Brendel to get the answer and explanations I am looking for.
Dr. Brendel and his staff are amazing - they offer kind, compassionate care. They listen and explain the procedure. I have always felt very comfortable with his decision and diagnosis.
the procedure included a cortisone shot to the neck for pain near the C-5 area of my spine. The injection was painless and the procedure was quick and comforting.
Dr. Brendel does a great job of explaining what you condition is and how he will be treating it. During the procedure he explains what he is doing and shows you on the screen what he is doing.
Diagnosis was easily determined, the plan to treat it was accurate, and I was able to get in for treatment within a very reasonable time.
My Experience with Dr. Brendel has always been exceptional. Very Professional, explains things and makes you feel at ease.
very informative
He goes above and beyond for his patients. Very good to work with!
very good, will recommend to others
good
It has been great. Very straight forward with me and gives me my diagnostics. You can tell he cares for his patients and wants the absolute best for them.
excellant
he is exceptional!!!
I always have great experiences with the providers at this clinic. They are all very kind and supportive of my condition.
pleasant
I trust him fully and appreciate the time he spends explaining things and listening to me.
A kind voice always answers the phone. If need to a call back is given. Waiting lists work here and I thank you all for your time each visit: it is as though I am the only one in the office. It shows in your waiting room also. People are so pleased with your work. Referrals to you are made often and will continue.
Listened and were attentive to my issues. Everyone was very cordial and caring. Diagnosis and treatment were completed and described to me in terms I could understand to be able to understand the entire process.
Dr. Brendel and team always take the time to talk about the procedure and follow up even though I have been going for 5 years. Have great experiences every time I go because the staff is the same and they know you and your health history very well! I have referred many patients to him as he explains everything in great detail in your consultation along with ALL options and procedures. If you are told surgery is your last option for pain relief you really need to make an...
he did a great job of relieving my pain!!
Dr. Brendall and his staff were wonderful at providing information about what my pain was being caused by and treating me.
Explained things, easy to understand, staff were wonderful. Great experience. Hope the results are as wondeerful as the staff that helped during visits. Thank you!
The staff and doctor really took great care of me and really listened to my ankle problems. They dr gave me good advice on what to expect with my ankle in the future and if I should have surgery.
Compassionate physician who provides excellent care
very good
It is always an extremely pleasant experience when I visit Dr. Brendel and his staff. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, patient & hardworking comes to mind when describing not only Dr. Brendel but his staff as well.
Great care
Very understanding to my situation, moved forward with helping to satisfy my concerns, very honest and concerned.
very knowledgeable and helpful.
Good doctor, takes time to explain things
The entire staff is wonderful and Dr Brendel did an excellent job of diagnosing and explaining my condition and treatment plan.
Doctor was attentive, listened to my concerns and did not seem rushed.
Highly recommend
very positive experiance!! dr and nurses went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. they made sure i understood what the procedure was and went step by step describing what was to happen. it really made the whole event go very well.
treated very well
He is outstanding,very passionate and understanding of the situation. Staff is outstanding and so caring
This provider was very attentive to my questions and concerns. Had several suggestions and options for treatments.
Excellent
I had a follow up visit and another shot
have been very satisfied
positive so far
Excellent
Good listeners, they take the necessary time to talk with you and don't rush you out of office like some places do. Feel well taken care of with each visit!
A very caring, exceptional provider. Very Knowlegable physician.
Dr. Brendel is fabulous in every way. The staff is as well. I had an injection years ago by Dr Brendel and was extremely pleased. I also had my Mother come here a few years ago for chronic back pain, and she was amazed of the simplicity of the injection, long term results, and the professionalism. She put up with pain for years and didn't need to suffer and accepted it is ok to do something to eliminate chronic pain. Thanks to Dr. Brendel in the way he discussed every...
I had a severe pain in my lower back to the point where it was almost debilitating. Dr. Brendel relieved the pain and was very good about explaining the cause and my options.
Have you seen Dr. John Brendel, MD?

Visit Dr. Brendel