Dr. John Bray, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Dr. John Bray, MD
Dr. John Bray, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Midland, TX. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Bray is affiliated with Odessa Regional Medical Center, Medical Center Hospital and Midland Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Bray's Care Philosophy

We provide specialized medical care for adult and pediatric patients with allergic problems affecting lungs (for example asthma): the nose, GI tract, eyes, ears and skin. Immune deficiency states and all types of respiratory problems of infant and childhood such as recurrent pneumonia, croup, Broncho-pulmonary dysplasia, apnea and congenital malformations of the respiratory tract are cared for here. We provide comprehensive treatment of adults and children with all types of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, myoclonus and narcolepsy. We do not practice internal medicine, general pediatrics or family practice. If you do not have a physician to look after you or your child's health, please let us know. We will be happy to refer you to a qualified physician, who can serve this very important need.

Dr. Bray's Experience

See how Dr. Bray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bray

Dr. Bray accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Bray is now accepting new patients
Allergy Alliance/Sleep Center of Southwest606 Kent St Ste B
Midland, TX 79701
Evening
(432) 561-8183Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bray to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bray's Performance
Midland, TX |
Dr. Bray is very educated in his field and I appreciate the fact that he spends time with his patients. I would recommend him to anyone
Midland, TX |
Dr. Bray will spend all the time you need. He always listens and answers all my questions.
Midland, TX |
I love the amount of time he spends with me and he always listens.
Midland, TX |
The amount of time he spends with you is perfect and he answers all my questions and doe not rush me. Staff is always friendly and courteous.
Midland, TX |
Dr. Bray spend a good amount of time with me during my appointments and his office staff is friendly.
Midland, TX |
I like that Dr. Bray gives to the point diagnosis.
in Midland, TX |
Dr Bray is the most well-trained, thorough, compassionate, and caring Dr I've found in all of Midland. I'm so glad I found him. I trust him and his decisions 100%.
in Midland, TX |
The friendliness and courtesy of Dr. Bray's office staff is excellent. They are the best in Midland!!!!
Midland, TX |
Very thorough, and appreciate it.
Midland, TX |
I was so appreciative for how thorough he was.
Midland, TX |
I feel he is really interested in me as a patient and I trust his opinion.
Midland, TX |
Having the plan sheet to look back on helps!
Midland, TX |
I feel as if I am heard, he spend more than adequate time.
in Midland |
Had to wait 2 hours just to get a room, and then another hour waiting in the room. When he finally came in he berated me, cussed me out, and told me that I am going to die by choking on my own tongue. To say the least I was shocked, his insinuations that I was depressed and that was why I had insomnia my entire life. My mother works nights and he said she will die 30 years to early and it would be a tragedy. I would have loved to get on CPAP and find out my allergies, but I will never go back.
in Midland, TX |
I am very blessed to have found Dr. Bray, keep doing what your doing. The office staff gals are friendly and courtesy, they are just great.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. Bray has always been ready to give me as much time as needed for a thorough examination and to answer my questions. His staff is very cordial and professional. You're all doing a great, keep up the good work.
in Midland, TX |
I am very satisfied with my care from Dr. Bray.
in Midland, TX |
I feel he spends a great amount of time explaining what is going on and what will go on.
in Midland, TX |
I think Dr. Bray spends more time with his patients than most doctors, which is a good thing.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. Bray spends a great deal of time with his patients, to make sure they get the best care. My daughter was in to see him and he went over lots of information as what is causing her symptoms. We have continued to follow his steps for over a few months now and she has improved beyond belief. Thanks to Dr. Bray and his team
Have you seen Dr. John Bray, MD?
Are you Dr. Bray?

Compare Dr. Bray

Dr. Bray's Care Philosophy

We provide specialized medical care for adult and pediatric patients with allergic problems affecting lungs (for example asthma): the nose, GI tract, eyes, ears and skin. Immune deficiency states and all types of respiratory problems of infant and childhood such as recurrent pneumonia, croup, Broncho-pulmonary dysplasia, apnea and congenital malformations of the respiratory tract are cared for here. We provide comprehensive treatment of adults and children with all types of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, myoclonus and narcolepsy. We do not practice internal medicine, general pediatrics or family practice. If you do not have a physician to look after you or your child's health, please let us know. We will be happy to refer you to a qualified physician, who can serve this very important need.

Dr. Bray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Bray has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bray's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Breathing Disorders

Completed in 1979

Duke University
    Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Southwestern Medical Center

Dr. Bray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology