Dr. John Biddulph, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Biddulph

Orthopedic Clinic of Central Virginia

1201 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 201 Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Dr. John Biddulph, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Fredericksburg, VA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Biddulph accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Biddulph has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(540) 370-1600Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Biddulph's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Biceps Tendinitis
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Humerus
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations
  • Work-Related Injuries

We provide care to residents of Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania, and the surrounding communities. We specialize in prompt treatment for injured workers and others with acute orthopedic needs. We are preferred providers for many local employers...

1994

4.3

Dr. Biddulph?
Dr. Biddulph's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Biddulph, MD
Dr. Biddulph performed reconstructive surgery on my right ACL. I was extremely impressed with him and his office staff. They are courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. They took the time to explain everything about my injury, options, and surgery. I am healing and progressing much quicker than anticipated and could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
Very professional clean office. The doctor is very knowledgeable and he spends a lot of time listening to his patients questions and concerns. The only negative is, if you could call it that, is his unwilling to prescribe appropriate pain medications. I know there are new regulations with prescribing narcotics (even in small monitored amounts), but not to the point he’d have you believe. If you require more pain meds, you won’t get them from him. You’ll be referred out. Even after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
I had a really great experience at Dr. Biddulph's office. He was able to promptly schedule my appointments and answer all my questions, even the seemingly silly ones. Dr. Biddulph was able to determine a successful course of treatment for my knee injury stemming from a sports injury. Before and after my procedure he talked over treatment options and worked with my insurance to help me best choose my treatment plan. I'm very pleased with the friendly and professional experience I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
Dr. Biddulph takes his time and listens to his patients. He truly cares. I'm sorry I hadn't found him sooner. Do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with him. Also, his supportive staff is also outstanding. This office really does value and care about it's patients. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Biddulph to family and friends. Thank you Dr. Biddulph and staff :) Denise
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
I am a case manager that has been seeing Dr. Biddulph for over a year now with different patients. His staff is very courteous and accommodating. Dr. Biddulph is extremely thorough and knowledgeable takes his time with the patients. He is thoughtful in every way. I always look forward to my appointments in his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
Fantastic communication and explanation of my options. Excellent results after a knee arthroscopy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
He overcharged by so much. It was hundreds over my co-pay, deductibles and the amount my insurance paid as fair and reasonable. It was one office visit and a shot. I was billed for almost $1000.00 above all the payments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Biddulph's Office to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon. He and his staff, Tammy and Joann, show a personal interest and sincere concern for each client. I have had two successful surgeries (arthroscopic knee and rotator cuff) under Dr. Biddulph's care and could not have asked for a better outcome. He is truly interested in each patient and offers an individual health plan for each one. Don't be just a patient with a number, see someone who really does care about you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
Dr. Biddulph and his staff are extremely caring and professional. Dr. Biddulph was able to determine a successful course of treatment for my knee which had been having issues stemming from a car accident over a year ago. I can't thank Dr. Biddulph and his team enough for repairing my knee. !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
Dr. Biddulph is an extremely caring, consciencous and knowledgable surgeon. I've been under his care for a torn ACL in my knee. Dr. Biddulph performed surgery 2 weeks ago. He takes his time with each and every patient he has. His staff is very caring, knowledgable and eager to help with any questions their patients have. I've never been as impressed with a doctor, as I am with Dr. Biddulph. If you need an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Biddulph is an extremely good one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?
I was more than pleased with Dr. Biddulph and his staff. They were all magnificent. Dr. Biddulph did a wonderful job operating on my badly broken thumb. I sing the praises for them cause they all deserve it. They worked me into his busy schedule asap. Also, every time I was in, they gave me plenty of time, care, and explanation. Medicine at it's best. I highly recommend Dr. Biddulph, as a doctor and surgeon, and his wonderful staff. I thank them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Biddulph, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Biddulph?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Biddulph treats patients.

Mary Washington Hospital