Dr. John Beresh, MD

Dr. John Beresh, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. John Beresh, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Hamilton, OH. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Beresh is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Beresh's Experience

See how Dr. Beresh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beresh

Dr. Beresh accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Beresh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beresh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beresh to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Beresh's Performance
in Hamilton, OH |
I don't know how I would get by without the help I've received here with Dr. Beresh . The whole group is very professional and listen well to your issues and the injections are a true blessing. I am able to function without being in awful pain constantly and have managed to get by with dealing with it without having surgery so far with there help.
in London, KY |
Dismissed me from practice for taking medicine he prescribed.. Jumped up started screening at Me... Very unprofessional. I work in medical field have never seen a Dr act this way. Cut me straight off meds. Do not go here. I did nothing to violate pain agreement
London, KY |
I was dismissed from his practice for taking medication that HE prescribed..I broke my neck and was in allot of pain. I drove home from KY I took my methadone at 5 that morning at about 7am I took a Percocet . As soon as I saw him I told him what I done. I would never thought I would get dismissed for that. I'm in allot of pain...
in Milfgord, OH |
We dive 45miles to be seen by Dr Beresh. While he may not have the best bedside manor, his expertise in his field certainly makes up for it. He has been the only Dr that has truly listened to me and has help so much with my issues. He is not a Dr that is an injection pusher like the other money making Dr's we have seen. His staff are kind, helpful and understanding. I highly recommend Dr Beresh!!
in Hamilton, OH |
the staff are all lazy, do not answer the phones, make remarks about patients that are totally uncalled for. Dr Beresh talks about other doctors very unprofessional.he just has a fat lazy rude staff.you tell them off for something that is their fault and you get kicked out of the clinic. but they keep doing the same things to other patients. over all they suck
in Batavia, OH |
I have RSD/crps Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. There is no cure, and it's the worst pain out there. I drive an hour to see this doctor because he is the only one who seems to know the pain that I am in and tries to manage it. I have had this disease since 2003. Thank you Dr. Beresh, I'm not just another face walking in your office.
in Lebanon, OH |
From my first appointment this clinic I was very impressed. Dr. Beresh took time to go over many of my concerns and answer my questions. I was leary before going because of bad past experiences with another doctor and thier office staff. From my very first visit the staff and Dr. Beresh have been not only kind but very professional. Until going to this clinic I have never been in a doctors office where you are treated so well. My appointments are on time, well worth the drive.
in Cincinnati Ohio |
This doctor should not have a medical license he in unethical and unprofessional. My fear is that he will end up harming a patient. He is rude and unkind and cares nothing about anything but receiving his checks. He is a disgrace to the medical industry. He treats you like a child and belittles you. He also can be inappropriate in his manniorisms. Do not go to this doctor at all costs
in Hamilton,Ohio |
Everyone I know that has went to this Dr. Or his office in general has had bad experiences.He is condescending.He not only lied outright,and accussed me of not taking my medication,but he asked me to lay down on a table,I laid on my stomach and he said no..roll over.I thought it was strange but complied,he then pulled my shirt up,began touching my breast and asked if I was nervous.He abused my rights,then said I was never allowed back.He put I was not allowed back in my medical records!pervert!
Have you seen Dr. John Beresh, MD?
Are you Dr. Beresh?

Compare Dr. Beresh

Dr. Beresh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Beresh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beresh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine