Dr. John Baker, MD

Dr. John Baker, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. John Baker, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

190 Congress Park Dr Ste 160

Delray Beach, FL 33445

Learn about Dr. Baker

See how frequently Dr. Baker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
high

Dr. Baker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Baker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Scapular Fracture
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spondylosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Baker's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Worst doctor ever. Did a emergency hip replacement back in 2013 and had to have it redone this June. It was for an 85 yo person. I was 59 at the time. He also never put the cup in which was stated in the hospital report. So for 4 years I have been in pain. I would NEVER LET HIM TOUCH ME OR ANYONE I KNOW. He's rude, doesn't spend time with you and one that couldn't get out of there fast enough than answer your question. He's a butcher if a doctor. My new doctor even heard bad stuff about him.
in Delray Beach |
I'm amazed by the lack of consideration in returning calls. I had a visit with Dr. Baker on last Friday. I believe I ended up seeing a PA. NO INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENS AFTER A CORTISONE SHOT. I had no clue that I would be in such servers pain after the spray wore off. I spent the entire weekend in pain and my leg feels like it weight 50lbs. I have called the office several times. No answer, no return calls. I can't rate Dr. Baker for I didn't see him. Staff.. no!!!!!!! And PA! NO!
Bellevue, WA |
Probably one of the worst place I have been. Was contacted by their office for an appointment, they called me, spent like 20 min giving my info to the lady, at the end I drove 1 hour to go there an one hour to come back and the doctor was not there. They told me they did not have me in the system. The answer of the lady when I told her that she waisted my time was if you want to talk to the manager you can do she can understand how you feel but the doc is not here so we can't help you.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I have had a great experience in this office. Thanks for taking care of my shoulder and knee pain. Dr Baker really helped my pain. His foot & ankle doctor too also took care of my heel pain, Dr. Tabora. Great place, they had everything I needed!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Today was my last visit and I have only great things to say about the staff and Dr Baker.Emily is lovely and very caring. I would highly recommend Dr.Baker. Thank you very much, Michelle Sternberg
Boca Raton, FL |
If I am only allowed 500 characters to explain my ordeal with this office, it's just not going to be enough to get out my story. I will just leave here, that this office is thee most negligent, incompetent, unprofessional Dr. office I've ever encountered. From having to buy my own fracture boot (because no one would after being told three times they did), to being overcharged, to the staff fighting in front of me. This place is horrendous and I'm still getting billed over two years later!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Baker is wonderful.
in Lake worth florida |
Polite friendly
in miami,fl |
Everything goes very professional staff and appointments run on time . I would recommend dr.baker to all my friends and family , I am very impress with dr.baker and his work. He is very kind and his professional is a plus.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Baker. Is a wonderful Doctor. He helped me out, took away my pain in my left shoulder. Thanks Julie
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Although I've certainly met with Dr. Baker, it's otherwise been Physicians Assistant Gary Edman with whom I've visited for fractures in my right clavicle. I can't speak highly enough of Gary, who not only presents a professional demeanor, but is friendly and — you all know this is important — doesn't rush the patient. In today's medical climate, that's rare. I should also point out that the staff is likewise friendly and professional, and here's another biggie: THE PLACE RUNS ON TIME.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Baker spent as much time as I needed and answered all my questions for surgery in two weeks. Thank you Dr. Baker!
in Port St Lucie, FL |
Excellent! Great doctor. The staff is very nice and friendly! I will recommend this doctor!
Delray Beach, FL |
Pleasant experience, very knowledgable doctor, no issues!
in Riviera Beach fl |
And the reason why I give them two stars is because there's no way to know how that business business phone can be busy all day
Hi Latonya, Dr. Baker takes Private Insurance, Medicare and Obamacare Insurance. Patients are telling the staff, Dr. Baker's the only doctor from Port St. Lucie to Boca Raton thats accepting Obamacare Insurance. Your waiting time was 10-15minutes and a lot of four stars. Dr. Baker's main concern is taking care of all patients. Sorry, you feel the phone was busy all day. I hope that answered your comment. If you you have any more concerns please call the office. Thank you.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Worst Doctor ever, completely rude and didn't spend any time with me, didn't explained my condition and I ended up going to another doctor. He has like 5 offices and their office is a mess. Takes 3 hours to be seen and simply tasks like returning a phone call can take weeks. Stay away.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Worst visit ever, I did not see Dr. Baker but what I guess is his PA, never introduced himself. I brought my x-ray and he said I had a torn Miniscus in my knee. He also said he was calling in a RX for a medicine that is not stocked in the pharmacy, that I would receive a phone call from drug co. I have waited several weeks, no RX and no phone call. I've called the office 5 times and each time told they are in clinic and will call back. Weeks later NO PHONESCALL. Bad office and bad doctor
in Boca Raton, FL |
Worst doctor ever!! We waited almost 1.5 hours to be seen by this guy. So he sends his PA in. She starts asking the same questions the nurse just asked 5 min. ago. The 2 offices he has in Delray and Boca do not comunicate to each other. The nurse in Delray office asked about my mother's weight and we told her she didnt know and asked to take her weight to which she replied that they don't have a scale. Medical office that does not have a scale? Office staff is pretty rude too. Steer away.
in Delray Beach, FL |
What a truly great experience.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I REALLY FELT COMFORTABLE AND WELCOMED AT THE OFFICE VERY NICE STAFF AND THEY WERE CONCERN ABOUT MY INJURIES.. THE WAIT TIME WAS NORMAL FOR NEW PATIENT AND THEY CHECKED ON ME TO KEEP ME UPDATE WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WHEN I WAS GOING TO BE SEEN NEXT
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
The worst Dr. visit I have had in my 35 years of life! He was impatient, did not spend time to speak with me, I had to tell him to even look at my MRI, then he came back and said it looks great. The MRI came from another prominent DR and was looked at by a specialist that is known around the world, they both said I had disk issues, same with the ER Dr. and I have pain down my arms, numb fingers, etc. Worst DR I have yet to encounter!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I would never recommend this Doctor, I wasted time being treated by this doctor's staff while my condition worsened. The doctor spent less than one minute saying hello during my first visit and was not in the office during my second visit, Had I been seen by a competent immediately, my surgery would have been scheduled a week earlier and less complicated.
Have you seen Dr. John Baker, MD?

Visit Dr. Baker