Dr. John Baird, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
73 reviews

Patient Testimonials

Excellent

Dr. Baird has provided the most detailed diagnosis of any doctor I have seen. I now feel confident that I will be successful in healing my body.

wonderful physician, fantastic to work with

Personal Bio

Dr. Baird's Experience

See how Dr. Baird's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baird

Dr. Baird's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baird to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Baird's Performance
Louisville, KY |
Snake-oil salesman
Has been good, was able to lose aver 70 pounds and keep it off. improvement made on overall health.
I always feel very welcome and Ellie and Dr. Baird are so helpful. My health is improving very well. So glad I found him>
Dr Baird provides me with the absolute best one-on-one personalized care I have received with very innovative solutions to my needs. After 20 years in healthcare I can sincerely say I have never had a physician spend this level of time and provide this transformative of a level of care for me.
always helpful & informative
Calm, caring and thorough
He provided a lot of very helpful information and was an excellent listener to my concerns. The information regarding my health issues was excellent. His encourages me to be taking steps to improve my health.
Dr. Baird is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgable, especially is his approach to helping those with issues and conditions that are overlooked or misdiagnosed. Unlike my experience with other physicians for years, which left me extremely frustrated and hopeless, Dr. Baird was able to help me and had me feeling better than I had in years in a couple of short months.
Very good, professional, easy to understand.
Excellant!
Great!!!
wonderful physician, fantastic to work with
Easy to talk with and has information and ideas that are new and exciting.
dr Baird always goes the extra mile with his time and his expertise.
I have been seeing Dr. Baird for many many years and he can diagnose the most complex of symptoms. He is patient and really listens to your concerns to come up with a solution that will suit your needs and will make you feel the very best you can! I completely trust Dr. Baird and would refer him to anyone having any medical issues.
very thorough and pleasant jn explaining everything until I understand it
Great !!!
excellent! very good doctor
I feel like I am being heard when I speak and am confident with the statements I am given
Feeling much better mentally as well as physical!!!!
Dr, Baird is very open and really listens. He takes gives me more time than I have ever gotten with other doctors.
insightful and productive
Finally, someone who understands Hashimoto's and know how to treat the cause, just not the symptons.
Excellent
in Louisville, KY |
He listened, seemed very knowledgable, caring, interested and helpful
Have you seen Dr. John Baird, MD?

Dr. Baird says...

Dr. John R. Baird is the founder of Rejuv Medical Louisville and excited to develop a healing relationship with you toward the ultimate goal of optimal health and wellness.  A medical physician who graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine and the prestigious Medical College of Virginia PM&R program, Dr. Baird is board certified in Anti Aging, Functional and Regenerative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and an expert with over 15 years of experience in Bio identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.  His passion is uncovering the root cause of complex medical issues by utilizing the best of conventional medicine and nutritional medicine.  He has unique training in medical acupuncture, osteopathy, mind body medicine, prolotherapy / regenerative medicine, lifestyle medicine, medical weight loss, medical fitness and functional medicine.  A gifted doctor and educator, Dr. Baird is known as a friendly and compassionate physician who truly listens and cares.  He is married to Kim and they have raised 2 older boys and twin daughters about to start high school who are swimmers and in band.  Dr. Baird enjoys gardening, weight lifting and spending time with his family.

Dr. Baird's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available
  •  Sanctions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Baird has received 2 sanctions

• Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (10/17/2013)
    • Action Taken: License Restricted
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Kentucky
    • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (5/28/2013)
    • Action Taken: License Restricted
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Kentucky

Why It Matters: Dr. Baird's Board Certifications

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Baird does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baird and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF LOUISVILLE SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1992

Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med

Dr. Baird does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baird and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility