Dr. John Ayala, MD

Dr. John Ayala, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. John Ayala, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1991 and specializes in plastic surgery.

4499 Medical Dr Ste 301

San Antonio, TX 78229

Learn about Dr. Ayala

See how frequently Dr. Ayala performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Ayala's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ayala "Although many Plastic Surgeons have the necessary skills and experience, few also possess the ?artistic eye? to achieve the optimal results. As you may know, artistic ability is an inherited gift that cannot be learned. This is the very reason many discriminating patients seek Dr. Ayala. Dr Ayala's rare artist ability and passion for his work is evident in his results. Like any great artist with his work we ensure each patient with expectional personalized care."

• Plastic Surgery

• Baylor College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Tx Tech University Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Ayala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ayala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ayala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ayala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayala to family and friends

Dr. Ayala's Performance

I felt very welcomed at first!! But BEWARE!!! The staff is friendly & so is Dr. Ayala..but my complaint is about after the procedure is all said and done & paid for. I had a breast lift & augmentation done. I had 2 surgeries with him, the first one I was left with part of my nipples in the incision...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely love the staff!!! And I love the girl who does my botox!!!! Highly remcomend :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had several surgeries, medical and cosmetic, with Dr Ayala and he has been fantastic. Dr Ayala is very compassionate of my situation and patient with me in this long process. His staff treats you like family and never makes you feel rushed. I've been in and out of his office for over 10...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love my breast lift and reduction. Dr. Ayala is the BEST! He has a wonderful bedside manner, wonderful and most knowledgeable doctor, awesome staff, and I feel like I am 18 years old again. Thank you for giving me my youth back. 63 years old but feel and look like 18 - YAY!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
if i were allowed to give him more than 5 stars, I'd give him 1000! Dr. Ayala is caring, kind and takes a personal interest in his patients. His staff is professional and show the same kind, caring manner as he does. I have had several procedures and I would not even think of using any other...more
Are you Dr. Ayala?