Internal Medicine  |
Dr. John Anderson, MD
Dr. John Anderson, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Frist Clinic

2400 Patterson St Ste 400

Nashville, TN 37203

Dr. John Anderson, MD

• Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Nashville Tn. |
excellent doctor and a very fine person
in Rogersville, Al. |
Great Doctor!
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Doctor Anderson and his staff are the best. It is always easy to get thru to them in case of an unscheduled need and when I get checked in and go back to his waiting area, it is never more than five minutes until his nurse is ready for me. Dr. Anderson always seems to have time for anything I need to discuss with him and his prescriptions always seem to take care of my needs.
in Nashville, TN |
I always receive excellent service and treatment from Dr. John Anderson and the Frist Clinic staff. When I arrive I am seen at my appointment time, and when I leave I know that I have received exceptional medical care. For anyone looking for a primary care physician in the Nashville area, I highly recommend Dr. Anderson.
in Brentwood, TN |
Knowledgeable and engaging. Takes time to listen and to explain. His staff was very helpful in "working me in" for an unexpected problem.
in Fairview Tn |
Dr Anderson is amazing! He is such a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have been with him and The Frist Clinic for years, so has my family members, I will never go to any other MD as my primary care physician. He is the best and takes great care of me!
in Nashville, TN |
As always the wait time was minimal and staff friendly and confident. Dr. Anderson always makes you feel asyou are the only one and that he is not in a hurry. May ask all the questions you have and get an answer.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
I have been going to Dr. Anderson for over twenty years and I would rank Dr. Anderson number one as a Primary Care Physician in Tennessee and the South Eastern United States. Dr. Anderson is the best of the best. His mannerism, professionalism, his knowledge of the latest procedures and medications, but most importantly he cares about his patients. What also makes Dr. Anderson the best, he is easy to talk to and his explanations are well understood. Dr. Anderson staff is top notch as well.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Anderson for many years. I appreciate him always taking the time to answer my questions and offer good advice. He is concerned about my health and I appreciate the great care he gives me. I am happy to recommend him to my family and friends. He is a great doctor and he will not keep you waiting past your appointment time. I find this to be a valuable quality in him. He will treat you like he would like to be treated. I am blessed to have him as PCP. Linda Griffin
Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Anderson & his staff were so attentive to all of my physical & mental health needs as I lost my husband a month ago to cancer. Everyone was so professional & kind. I would & have recommended Dr. Anderson to friends & family.
in franklin,tn |
outstanding Doctor, personal service. AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++
in Old Hickory, TN |
I've been going to Dr. Anderson for many years. He and his staff have assisted me with any health issues in a prompt and courteous manner. I would especially recommend him for his expertise with diabetes care.
Brentwood, TN |
Have been a patient of Dr. A for 20+ years. He has my fullest confidence.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for quite sometime. He and the entire staff at The Frist Clinic truly care about their patients. They always make your visit comfortable. I highly recommend The Frist Clinic, and Dr. Anderson if you are looking for a doctor. You will not be disappointed.
in Pleasant View, TN |
Dr. Anderson is absolutely amazing! He takes the time to build rapport with his patients and has a great sense of humor. His staff is wonderful as well and always very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Anderson.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Anderson is a brilliant and caring physician. He is also an excellent listener and answers all of the patient's questions. I have been a patient for at least 27 years and would not want to have anyone else as my primary physician.
in Joelton, Tn. |
Dr.John E.Anderson is one of the most caring doctors I know. He takes the time to listen to you and he does everything to solve any problems you have.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for a long while. I have never had a bad experience at the Frist Clinic. The check in process is smooth and I've never had to wait a long time to be seen. The nurses and office people are courteous and helpful. I will never willingly change providers.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson since I moved back to Nashville in 1996. I have never waited more than 15 minutes to get into his office (exam rooms). He always ask me about my visits to other Doctors such as my eyes and surgery providers. He gives me all the time I need to ask him questions and provides me with satisfying answers. If he thinks he needs to do more tests, then he makes sure one of his nurses takes me to the proper department. I usually get my lab results within two day
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Anderson has been my primary care physician since 1998. He is honest, trustworthy and caring. Excellent bedside manner. No bull from this physician - he will set you straight in a heartbeat. I trust his judgement and value his referrals for specialists. Dr. Anderson is conservative and does not believe in running tests unless it is necessary. His long-time nurses are outstanding. Both ladies follow up with patients, usually the same day you call.
Franklin, TN |
A very caring, professional and capable physician.
in Franklin, TN |
Takes time with me. Asks about family members. Congratulates my successes in health goals.
in La Vergne, TN |
Dr. Anderson has been our family Doctor for 17 years and I have had some very serious issues during that time. He diagnosed and understood each issue. Him and his staff will take very good care of you and your family. Thanks, Dr. Anderson and Staff From: LR and Family
Have you seen Dr. John Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?

Network P
    Network S
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • One Health