Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. John Amato, MD
Dr. John Amato, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Amato is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

101 Old Short Hills Rd

West Orange, NJ 07052

Learn about Dr. Amato

Dr. Amato's Experience

Dr. Amato's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Amato does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acrocephalosyndactyly

• Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mole Removal
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Amato is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Amato has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Amato has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amato to family and friends
Dr. Amato's Performance
in Branchville, NJ |
Our daughter was born with cleft lip and palate. Dr Amato has seen her and performed several delicate surgeries over the years. He is an innovator in several procedures including a recent jaw surgery. His procedure minimized our daughters discomfort and recovery time by quite a lot. He is friendly and takes his time to explain procedures. We never have to wait long in his office. His staff is awesome too and helpful whenever we have questions or need something. Highly recommend
in South Orange, NJ |
Five stars is not eough to describe the skillful, compassionte care I received from Dr. Amato and his staff. He made me feel so comfortable during a very tense diagnostic period and has continued the same care for several years while the problem is being resolved. He always has time to explain what is happening and answer my questions.. I know he is very busy, but his relaxed, easy manner always makes me feel he has as much time for me as I need. HIs staff is amazing-----warm and interested.
Dr. Amato is an amazing surgeon. He outlined what would happen with my procedure and what I could expect afterwards. After my procedure, he visited me while I was recovering to see how I was doing. Even after the recovery time, I still visited Dr. Amato in follow-up appointments to make sure that nothing went wrong. When I went to my orthodonist, the staff there were so impressed with my procedure's outcome. I strongly recommend Dr. Amato for his skill and his concern for his patients.
in Mountain Lakes, NJ |
Dr. Amato made us feel very comfortable for surgery on my 19 year old son. Appointments were kept on time, with minimal waiting - very much appreciated these days. His staff very courteous and caring. They supplied a lot of information and spent whatever time was required with us. Best of all, the outcome was wonderful.
in Newark, NJ |
Dr. Amato and staff are a pleasure to know. Professional and very friendly. My son is very pleased and content with the results after treatment and surgery. So very grateful for an amazing team to take part of my son's journey, thank you all for the kindness and professionalism!
in South Orange, NJ |
I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or a better staff to perform my surgery. Dr. Amato and his team are some of the nicest, genuine people I have ever met. This, coupled with the results of my surgery, has left me so grateful. My surgery was painless. Recovery was long but worth it! I'm no longer a camera-shy, under bite- clad young adult. I get compliments from strangers about how beautiful my smile is. I owe it all to Dr. Amato's professionalism, experience, and care.
I started seeing Dr. Amato when I decided to get my under bite corrected. All worries were quickly dissipated over the course of my first few consultations. The professionalism of he and his staff is rivaled only by their friendliness. Recovery yielded much less pain than expected. The results of the operation are fantastic. My bite feels more complete than it ever did, smiling feels incredibly more comfortable, and my profile is greatly improved.
Have you seen Dr. John Amato, MD?
Are you Dr. Amato?