Family Medicine  |
Dr. John Alevizos, DO
Dr. John Alevizos, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

15751 Rockfield Blvd Ste 120

Irvine, CA 92618

Learn about Dr. Alevizos

Dr. Alevizos' Experience

Dr. Alevizos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Symptomatic Menopause

• Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Joint Injection
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loyola
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Calif Med Center Usc School Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Calif Med Center Usc School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Alevizos has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Alevizos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alevizos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alevizos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alevizos to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Alevizos' Performance
in Lake Forest |
When you become a patient of Dr A, you become family. We have been with Dr A since 2011 and couldn't be happier!! Thanks Dr A
in Laguna beach, ca |
Excellent bedside manner, he is attentive and doesn't rush you. He takes the time to answer all you questions, even the silly ones. After 10 years of being Dr. A's patient not only would I recommend him to family I feel like he's a part of my family! Thank you John!
San Clemente, CA |
I have been going to him for at least 4 years now and feel better than I ever did! I was just telling a friend i feel better now with more energy in my 40 than I ever felt. I'm so greatful to him. His office staff/nurses are super sweet as well.
in Anaheim, CA |
Amazing doctor, you can tell he is very well trained, he knows everything, it's amazing. Have been seeing him for years, it's nice to be able to tell others. I would never go to anyone else, I trust him with my family and myself!
in Whittier, CA |
I've been with Dr Alevizos for some years and trust him with my health. I highly recommend hime. His staff is also amazing.
in Orange, CA |
He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentively listens to your concerns regarding health issues. He prescribes the correct medication/treatment to enable a speedy recovery; most of all he is extremely personable and kind. As far as arriving for an appointment, you are seen at your scheduled time. There is no two hour or more wait like other doctors I have been to. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients' well being.
in Orange, CA |
He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgable, attentively listens to your concerns with health issues. He prescribes the correct medication to enable a speedy recovery, and most of all he is extremely personable and kind. As far as arriving for an appointment, you are seen at your scheduled time. There is no two hour or more wait like other doctors I have been to. I believe him to be the best doctor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients' well being.
Have you seen Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
Are you Dr. Alevizos?