Dr. John Alevizos, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Alevizos

Alevizos Medical

15751 Rockfield Blvd Ste 120 Irvine, CA 92618

Dr. John Alevizos, DO is a family medicine specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med in 1990 and specializes in family medicine, integrative medicine, and more.

Dr. Alevizos accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Alevizos treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Alevizos?
Dr. Alevizos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Alevizos, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr A is, by far, the best doctor I’ve ever used. At 40 was diagnosed with RA & took meds that caused iicky side effects for a year. Hubby was referred to Dr A by his Ortho and my RA came up in their chat. He ran my bloods, found a hormone deficiency & offered a supplement. Fast forward 10 years...still taking supplement @ same dosage, have not had 1 single symptom or flare-up of my RA. I’ve felt better in the years I’ve been seeing Dr A than at any other time in my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
I usually don't do reviews but Dr. Alevizos is a truly great doctor. He helped me with some hormone issues i was having. I would highly recommend him. Ann S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
Dr. A. Is awesome! Personable, does not rush the appt, answers all your questions and gives you all the information you need to make an informative decision on your personal needs and desired outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
Amazing doctor! Changed my life when he adjusted my hormones to the best levels for me. I feel so amazing, like I did in my 20’s & 30’s. I’d highly recommend him and he is way less expensive than other groups in the area. Super honest organization and so caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
When you become a patient of Dr A, you become family. We have been with Dr A since 2011 and couldn't be happier!! Thanks Dr A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
Excellent bedside manner, he is attentive and doesn't rush you. He takes the time to answer all you questions, even the silly ones. After 10 years of being Dr. A's patient not only would I recommend him to family I feel like he's a part of my family! Thank you John!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
I have been going to him for at least 4 years now and feel better than I ever did! I was just telling a friend i feel better now with more energy in my 40 than I ever felt. I'm so greatful to him. His office staff/nurses are super sweet as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
Amazing doctor, you can tell he is very well trained, he knows everything, it's amazing. Have been seeing him for years, it's nice to be able to tell others. I would never go to anyone else, I trust him with my family and myself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
I've been with Dr Alevizos for some years and trust him with my health. I highly recommend hime. His staff is also amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentively listens to your concerns regarding health issues. He prescribes the correct medication/treatment to enable a speedy recovery; most of all he is extremely personable and kind. As far as arriving for an appointment, you are seen at your scheduled time. There is no two hour or more wait like other doctors I have been to. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients' well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?
He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgable, attentively listens to your concerns with health issues. He prescribes the correct medication to enable a speedy recovery, and most of all he is extremely personable and kind. As far as arriving for an appointment, you are seen at your scheduled time. There is no two hour or more wait like other doctors I have been to. I believe him to be the best doctor I have ever had. He genuinely cares about his patients' well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Alevizos, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Alevizos?