Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Oral & Facial Surgery of Miami 3860 SW 8th St Ste 201 Coral Gables, FL 33134 Get Directions
Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS
During his residency, Dr. Caceres was the Chief Resident and was granted the "Professor's Cup" as the most outstanding resident of his class. Furthermore, he was recognized with the Most Outstanding Academic achievement Award by the professors of the University of Miami. Multiple times throughout his residency, Dr. Caceres was also involved in surgical cases showcased on Discovery Channel, The Today Show, and "The Doctors".

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Caceres' Care Philosophy

Oral and facial problems are of great concern to me and my goal is to provide my patients with a pleasant and successful procedure."

Dr. Caceres' Experience

Visiting Dr. Caceres

Dr. Caceres accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Caceres is now accepting new patients
Coral Gables Office3860 SW 8th St Ste 201
Coral Gables, FL 33134
(305) 552-1193Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Caceres has admitting privileges.

Dr. Caceres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caceres to family and friends
Dr. Caceres' Performance
in North Bay Village Fl |
Our experience was amazing. Dr Caceres was extremely professional, helpful and answered all of our questions. He and his team had patience and treated us kindly. My daughter is an exceptional person with special needs and they treated her with the utmost respect and understanding. They took the time to answer her questions and asked her how she felt. They also explained the surgery to my daughter as well as myself. The team Dr Caceres has is exceptional. We recommend this Doctor and team
Miami, FL |
Great overall experience and great finished result. Loves the one on one attention I received.
Miami, FL |
Absolutely horrible office staff. I had an urgent need to see the doctor as a new resident after multiple jaw surgeries in NY. I scheduled after telling the office I had Aetna, and then they told me the day before the appointment they only took dental insurance. They wouldn't even give me the courtesy of recommending another surgeon. Very unprofessional office.
I truly apologize for the treatment you received from my staff. I always appreciate input from my clients to improve my practice in any way possible. I have tried to reach out to you without success and I would like to help any way possible. Thank you again for allowing me this learning experience. Have a nice day
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr. CACERES was great he is very profesional I recomend this Doctor 100 %, I am very happy with the results.
in Miami, FL |
Will highly recommend Dr Caceres and his team.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent Doctor, excellent staff ! Good vibe inside of the office , very ethics and professionals! Love how the make you feel
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Excellent doctor, the best
in Hialeah, FL |
I highly recomend Dr. Caceres for any surgery in a Maxilo Facial field. Gabriel O. Diaz
Excellent as a person ,professional ,well educated staff,etc
in Miami, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Caceres. I went to his clinic because after lose a tooth I got a big hole communicating my mouth and nose. At the clinic the attention was very good, all the people working there are really professional and polite, and the most important, the oral procedure was smooth and successful. Although it was a major procedure it wasn´t painful, and two weeks later I am carrying out my daily activities without any restriction.
in Hialeah, FL |
Un equio exelente em cuanto a delicada atencion, preocupacion por el paciente antes,durante y despues del procedimiento y sobretodo muy profesional,es una bendicion haber sido su paciente.MUCHAS GRACIAS
in Miami, FL |
First time getting surgery ever and I chose Dr. Caceres. Office is super clean and staff is great. Quick process and felt no pain whatsoever. Best around , highly recommend!
Miami |
Dr. Caceres and staff were excellent I had my all my wisdom teeth removed it was fast , easy and painless!!! Would highly recommend this doctor!
in Miami, FL |
Completely satisfied with the expertise and efficient surgery accomplished on my mouth. Dr Caceres has a pleasant staff and personalized doctor to patient relationship. Rev.Juan J Lopez (aug.20-16)
in Miramar, Florida |
He's fantastic. Dr. Caceres exhibits lots of care and patience. Great hands. I had two tooth extractions and did not feel any pain. I will definitely go to him again—if necessary, of course. I was also attended immediately, so customer service is especially a plus.
in Hialeah, FL |
I was extremely scared to remove my 4 wisdom teeth until the day off. But Dr. Caceres and the staff were extremely nice with me and very careful! I definitely recommend this Dr! Its several hours after my surgery and i feel great! I would've never believed it! Very thankful.
in Miami |
One of the best doctors on facial surgery
Have you seen Dr. Johanny Caceres, DDS?

Compare Dr. Caceres

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Caceres' Care Philosophy

Dr. Caceres says...

Dr. Johanny Caceres is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, he has been double trained in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by world renowned surgeons. He has been involved in the treatment of patients with oral and facial problems for the last 22 years and has a vast experience in dental implants surgery, wisdom teeth removal, facial fractures repair, corrective jaw surgery (Orthognatic), bone grafts, maxillary sinus lift, facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, head & neck tumors, temporomandibular joint disorders and sleep apnea. Dr  Caceres uses the most advanced technologies in growth factors for the treatment of diverse conditions.

Wisdom Tooth Extractions and Dental Implants

Dr. Caceres' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Caceres has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Caceres' Board Certifications

Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine

Completed in 2010

Preuniversity Of Sciences Matanzas Cuba

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Caceres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caceres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Conscious Sedation
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dental Implant
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision or Destruction of Dentoalveolar Lesion or Tumor
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Mandibular (Lower Jaw) Osteotomy
  • Maxillary (Upper Jaw ) Osteotomy
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral Conscious Sedation