Dr. Johanna Figueroa, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Dr. Johanna Figueroa, MD

Dr. Johanna Figueroa, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Roslyn Heights, NY. She has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Figueroa is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn.

...See Less

Dr. Figueroa's Care Philosophy

At Urology & Pelvic Health, PLLC, we see our patients as part of a team. We empower our patients by educating them about their medical issues. We provide a warm and friendly environment with state of the art equipment and a courteous and professional staff.

Dr. Figueroa's Experience

See how Dr. Figueroa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Figueroa

Dr. Figueroa accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Figueroa is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Figueroa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Figueroa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Figueroa to family and friends
    Dr. Figueroa's Performance
    in Flushing, NY |
    Dr. Figueroa saved my life. She was proactive by doing a biopsy, when my PSA was in the normal range. Her thoroughness, thoughtfulness and bedside manner are second to none!!! She is the absolute best!!! I've recommended her to so many people!
    in West Islip |
    Dr. Figueroa is a wonderful and caring Doctor. She spends time with you and explains in detail any test you may have to go through and calms you down when you are stressed about it. She is the Best Doctor/Urologist I have ever met. I highly recommend her for women and men.
    in Port Washington, NY |
    Dr.Figueroa is the most amazing doctor, kind, caring and the best.....she helped me with my surgery and was so sweet, explained everything to me, and was a successful surgery......If your looking for a great doctor here she is .
    I cannot write a recommendation WORTHY of Dr. Figueroa. There are no words to express the GODSEND that she has been for my mom. My mom has suffered all year with various issues and has fought me every step of the way to be treated and to get the help she needs. However, after meeting Dr. Figueroa my mom has an entirely different perspective on doctors. Dr. FIgueroa is an amazing and compassionate physician who likely saved my mom's life. Her entire staff is also extremely caring and helpful.
    in Long Beach, NY |
    After very frequent UTI 's and non stop Antibiotics, plus developing resistance to almost all drugs I finally found Dr. Figueroa who unlike the previous physicians took time to listen to me carefully and with the effective treatment along with pelvic floor therapy kept me infection free. I recommend ths Doctor highly especially to patients like myself who appeared to have reached the end of their rope. There is hope. Elizabeth
    in Babylon, NY |
    Dr. Figueroa quickly and accurately diagnosed the reasons for my wife's recurrent UTI's and put her on a course of treatment that completely cured the problem. Next, she designed a treatment regimen that erased my problems with post surgical complications and greatly enhanced our quality of life. She is a a gifted physician and a warm engaging person. Of all the Doctors I have met over the (many) years she ranks at the very top. I recommend her very strongly.
    in Roslyn Heights, NY |
    For years I went to many doctors who advised me on my condition with a diagnosis that I felt was unresolved.Upon visiting Dr. Figueroa I learned that my condition was not bladder infection but also be I.C..I felt she was attentive, caring, respectful and very understanding. She makes you feel comfortable and is knowledgeable in her field. DR.Figueroa address my condition and now I have great relief. I strongly advise anyone suffering from bladder infections may be suffering form I.C.Thank Dr. .
    in Port Washington, NY |
    I'm giving her one star because apparently that's the lowest I rating I can give. While my Mother-in-law was in the hospital with a UTI, Dr. Figueroa was the Urologist assigned to her case. I called the Dr.'s office to find out the plan of action for after my MIL was released and the doctor was annoyed at me for asking her questions. Luckily, there are plenty of other Urologist willing to speak with me about my questions. She was horrible. Please save yourself the trouble and find someone else.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Dr. Figueroa was highly recommended by a friend who had been undergoing similar health issues to mine. Her examination was complete and she carefully explained each procedure and what she was looking for. In addition she was the most thoughtful and caring physician I have ever met. She gets my highest recommendation!
    in New York, NY |
    A year after my hysterectomy and bladder uplift surgery in 2001 I frequently get Urinary Tract Infections. Was always on antibiotics to ease the pains and cure the infections until my system became resistant to all antibiotics. Moved from one doctor to another (4 of them) same result. I found Dr. Johanna C Figueroa and she is the only one who was able to diagnose my frequent UTI, scarring and tightness . Prescibed Bethanechol and Pelvic Floor Therapy. Happy with her bedside manner & expertise.
    in New york |
    Shes good and excellent Dr Figueroa takes the time to listen and explain any concern
    in Sayville, NY |
    Dr. Figueroa made immediate eye contact and shook my hand as she introduced herself. She listened carefully, validating the importance of my concerns. I felt like I had all of her attention and did not feel rushed at all. She was professional and compassionate and I have the utmost confidence in her. I have given her number to several friends already.
    Dr. Figueroa and her staff are caring , personable and professional. Dr. Figueroa is the most attentive and thorough physician I have ever been to. She listened to questions and answered them honestly and completely. I definitely felt better being under her care. I would highly recommend Dr. Figueroa's office to a person of any gender.
    Have you seen Dr. Johanna Figueroa, MD?
    Are you Dr. Figueroa?

Dr. Figueroa's Care Philosophy

Dr. Figueroa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology

Dr. Figueroa has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Figueroa's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Female Incontinence
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
    • Pelvic Pain
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Rectovaginal Fistula
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
    • Uterine Diseases
    • Uterine Prolapse
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

State University Of New York At Stony Brook

Graduated in 1997

A Einstein College M Yeshiva University

Dr. Figueroa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Figueroa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
    • Prostate Surgery
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Testicular Implants
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry