Dr. Johan Lundebye, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Alaska Regional Senior Health Clinic 11260 Old Seward Hwy Ste 107 Anchorage, AK 99515 Get Directions
Dr. Johan Lundebye, MD
Dr. Johan Lundebye, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Anchorage, AK. He is 38 years old. Dr. Lundebye is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital and Medstar Washington Hospital Center.

Dr. Lundebye's Experience

See how Dr. Lundebye's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lundebye

Dr. Lundebye accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lundebye has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lundebye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lundebye to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lundebye's Performance
Anchorage, AK |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Lundebye. He was informative and knowledgeable and put me at ease when talking about intensely personal medical/metabolic matters.
in Anchorage, AK |
I have visited the office of Dr. Lundebye many times and found him and the entire staff at the Seniors clinic to be of the highest professional and personal care and patient could expect or want. That is an outstanding facility. I highly recommend Dr. Lundebye.
in Anchorage, AK |
Outstanding care. Well versed in senior health issues. Easily approachable. Listens well. Asks appropriate questions. Orders strategic testing to confirm diagnosis. Prompt transcription of best medication for senior context. Mom and I are pleased to be his patients
in Anchorage, AK |
Dr. Lundebye is a conscientious doctor whom I am grateful for arriving at the Anchorage Regional Senior Health Clinic and for being my physician. Dr. Lundebye is very thoughtful and caring. He is clear with his diagnosis and ways to improve my health. I am not a number, Dr. Lundebye spends time with me so he can be sure he hasn't overlooked a problem. He is the kind of doctor I have been looking for. My grandfather was a country doctor and Dr. Lundebye has that type of presence.
in Anchorage, AK |
This guy is pushy. He failed to take my concerns seriously. He made changes to my treatment plan without first discussing them with me. When confronted about his behavior he minimized, justified and denied. I was very unsatisfied with how I was treated and have terminated my relationship with this doctor.
Anchorage, AK |
He takes time, he listens, he explains, he expects you take an active role in your health management. He is very pleasant to interact with.
in Anchorage, AK |
My experience with Dr. Lundebye has been excellent. He is thoughtful and genuinely interested in the well being of his patients. I was very pleased with the attention to detail as well as the effort he made to make me feel at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of medical care.
in Anchorage, AK |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lundebye for several years. After each appointment, I come away assured that I have the best of care. Dr. Lundebye is a true Primary Care Giver who is interested in all aspects of my health. He never fails to listens carefully, asks question, and answers and explains fully any directions or procedures he is recommending. After 89 years and many medical experiences, I highly recommend him to any one who is seeking good medical care.
in Anchorage, AK |
Dr Lunbebe takes the time to listen to my concerns. He is very capable and I trust I his diagnosis. He takes careful notes so he doesn't have to start over at every visit. He also refers me to specialists when appropriate. I would definitely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Johan Lundebye, MD?
Are you Dr. Lundebye?

Compare Dr. Lundebye

Dr. Lundebye's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alaska not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

Dr. Lundebye does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lundebye and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lundebye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lundebye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lundebye does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lundebye and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.