Dr. Johan Brahme, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Johan Brahme, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Del Mar, CA and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1981. He is affiliated with medical facilities Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Sharp Memorial Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Johan Brahme, MD
12865 Pointe del Mar Way Ste 160 160 Del Mar, CA 92014

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brahme with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Palomar Health.

Make an appointment at Palomar Health today at (858) 480-6126.

These providers are on the medical staff of Palomar Health.

Dr. Brahme's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brahme

3.0

Dr. Brahme is disgusting. There’s really no other word for it. He’s rude and condescending and comes across as super shady. He’s one of those guys that is clearly 100 but thinks that wearing teal pants and Vans makes him look young.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 01, 2022
Hi E M, Your experience is very atypical of our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johan Brahme, MD?
Review I felt fully confident with Dr. Brahme for my breast augmentation. He put safety over beauty— I asked him about gummy bear implants or tear drop shaped ones, and he said that he doesn’t use those since they are textured and associated with a risk of lymphoma. He also told me that he would not go any bigger than I asked for, nor would he go with my request if he felt it wouldn’t be safe or feasible during surgery. He also addressed my concerns about breast implant illness and emphasized how his decision making is driven by research and evidence-based practices; he backed up all his answers to my questions with research and his extensive clinical experience. I was super nervous at first, and getting surgery during covid is especially nerve-wracking because you can’t have anyone with you in the waiting room. The nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Brahme were all so kind, caring, and professional. I had no complications. Dr. Brahme and his nurse did a good job following up with
CK – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johan Brahme, MD?
AWFUL. My inner thighs are now ASYMMETRICAL and my chief concern was not addressed. I gave him a chance to redo the surgery and my body still does not look any different!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johan Brahme, MD?
Dr. Brahme is caring and compassionate. He is highly skilled, and his work is impeccable. I am thoroughly satisfied with my results!
Patricia Y in San Diego, CA – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Johan Brahme, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brahme?