Dr. Joginder Pal, MD

Dr. Joginder Pal, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Joginder Pal, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chesapeake, VA and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from Gn Med Coll, Amritsar, Punjab in 1973 and specializes in psychiatry.

1417 Battlefield Blvd N Ste 260

Chesapeake, VA 23320

Learn about Dr. Pal

See how frequently Dr. Pal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
Psychiatric Evaluation
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Pal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Gn Med Coll, Amritsar, Punjab
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Pal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pal to family and friends

Dr. Pal's Performance

Very poor office staff. Was leuctured on how I spend my money when I called to cancel an appointment. It's very obvious this doctor is money motivated and does not care about anyone but himself.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to him today this was my Third time visiting him. He is the absolute worse Dr. He has no personality. No bedside manner, no sympathy or empathy. He told me to go and sign myself into the hospital or go back to my medical Dr. for my Psychiatric needs. I walked out of there in tears......if...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pal is always very attentive and focused every time I go to see him. He cares for his patients very much and makes sure he is helping the best way to better my health in every aspect. I would recommend Dr.Pal to any of my family members and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had several problems with appointments. They charged me a copay and then put the insurance portion on my credit card. 2 or 3 times charged me to high a copay. although it was corrected on the next visit. The last straw was a appointment my wife made then canceled 1 hour later and made for the next...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just saw Dr. Pal today. When I started seeing him I had no job. No health insurance and was very depressed. He treated me and has been treating me for a few years now. He is a straight shooter and I have listened to him. I am no longer depressed. I am happily married. I have a fantastic job as IT...more
Are you Dr. Pal?