Dr. Joey Price, MD

Dr. Joey Price, MD

Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |

Dr. Joey Price is also a Tennessee native, growing up in Union City, Tennessee. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Middle Tennessee State University. She earned her medical degree at the University of Tennessee, where she was elected to the AOA National Honor Society. Following medical school, she completed her Dermatology residency at the University of Florida. She is board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Mohs Surgery and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery. Her interests include Mohs Micrographic Surgery, diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, cosmetic and general dermatology.

Cumberland Skin Surgery and Dermatology

107 Glidepath Way

Lebanon, TN 37090

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Price

See how frequently Dr. Price performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Discoloration
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Price's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Price I waited no more than 5 minutes before being called back for my appt. Dr. Price and Samantha did an extraordinary job making me feel comfortable. I made it aware on my visit that needles panic me and both went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Dr . Price explained the procedure and findings on a basic level I was able to understand. Extremely impressed with the staff at this location and would recommend to anyone! -Danielle W.

This content was provided by Dr. Price Dr. Price is an excellent dermatologist who establishes a comfortable and confident rapport with her patients. -Anna L.

This content was provided by Dr. Price Everyone was so friendly and made my first visit very pleasant. Dr. Price and her assistants were unbelievably skillful and exceptional! -Patricia C.

This content was provided by Dr. Price Everyone was great!!! I cannot say enough about Dr. Price, she is an angel! -William W.

This content was provided by Dr. Price "Honest skincare advice, it is our mission to provide you and your family with comprehensive, quality skincare in a compassionate, comfortable environment. We are committed to using best practices and proven state-of-the-art technologies to address your skincare and aesthetic concerns."

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Mtsu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Tn Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University of Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University of Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
Dr. Price's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Highly recommend !!! Professional, prompt, great communication,could not be a better dermatologist and I've been to several will never change again??
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Price listened to my questions and provided information that made me feel confident with her procedures. I had to have MOHS surgery on my face. Dr. Price was so precise with her stitching...no scar even shows! I wouldn't begin to go to another Derm doctor. She is Professional yet Caring towards her patients. Dr. Price is the very best!!
in Murfreesboro TN |
Very professional. Appointments are on time.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Price is one of the best Mohs surgeons in this area. She does excellent work.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Price is the very best dermatologist I have ever seen as a patient (and I've seen many across the country). She is professional and kind. When she is in the room, you have her full attention. She and her staff consistently aim to make patients comfortable, while providing the very best care. During a recent skin cancer diagnosis, Dr. Price adjusted her schedule to see me quickly. She spent extra time on the Mohs and on the sutures to avoid a nasty scar. Highly recommend!
Lebanon, TN |
I absolutely love Dr. Price and her office. They are friendly, timely, and professional. I've never had a bad experience. The office is very nice and comfortable. Dr. Price knows her stuff! I would recommend her to anyone!
in Lebanon |
Dr. Price is fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Her surgical skills are second to none! I can't even see a scar! The office staff is friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Price and her team!
Nashville, TN |
Not a true mohs surgeon, buyer beware!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Price is an excellent doctor. She is so thorough and always spends a lot of time with me. I highly recommend her.
in Lebanon, TN |
I have been with Doctor Price for about 3 years now, this is one doctor you can trust your life with literally She is one awesome lady and her staff are all trained to the most professional levels in the field. Doctor Price make you feel very special while in her care. Believe me when I say you are in the best of care and hands with doctor Price and her staff. I am very happy I found Doctor Price.
in Smyrna, TN |
She is always upbeat and while she is with you, she always gives you her full attention. She does a thorough exam and this is very important to me as my dad died of melanoma cancer and I have had many pre cancers and a few cancers. She performed a Mohs surgery on the side of my nose and she had to do the procedure 3 or 4 times to get all the cancer. You can look at my nose and not tell where the Mohs was performed.I think she is a wonderful doctor and has great nurses and competent staff.
in Lebanon, TN |
I have only been seeing Dr. Price for a short time. In that time she has found 2 skin cancers on me and several precancers. She has always been honest with treatments and has pointed me into the right direction for care. I have been very impressed with the staff and her great bedside manner. I even have family that sees her as well. Extremely pleased with my care.
in Mount Juliet |
Had two surgeries performed and both were handled without any discomfort.
in Lebanon, TN |
I see Dr. Price as well as have sent countless friends and family members to her. Not only does she provide superior care but does so with compassion and kindness. Excellent physician!
in Lebanon, Tennessee |
Dr. Price and her staff are very knowledgeable. I have had several skin cancers treated with MOHS surgery and wouldn't trust anyone else! I have been a patient for several years and always have a pleasant experience!
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Price's for many years. By far, her skin checks are the most thorough I've ever had, and I've been to other practices. She performed my MOHs surgery 4 years ago. I had an excellent experience, and you can barely find my scar. Her staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I totally trust Dr. Price. She is an excellent surgeon.
Lebanon, TN |
I visited Dr Price, and found her as well as her staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Price has a very pleasant bedside manner, and made me feel comfortable during my exam. Although I see her for my yearly skin checks only, and I would recommend her highly.
Nashville, TN |
Not a mohs surgeron - do not let them convince you that they can handle skin surgeries. I had to go elsewhere after it was completely botched. I realized later that there are two types of mohs surgeons: 1) weekend course (AVOID!!) or 2) fellowship trained for 1 year (GOOD!)
Have you seen Dr. Joey Price, MD?

Visit Dr. Price

Dr. Price accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Network S
    Choice Care Network PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance