Dr. Joey England, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Female

UT Health 6700 West Loop S Ste 450 Bellaire, TX 77401 Get Directions
Dr. Joey England, MD
Dr. Joey England, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in Bellaire, TX. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. England is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Dr. England's Experience

See how Dr. England's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. England

Dr. England accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. England is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. England has admitting privileges.

Dr. England's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. England to family and friends
    Dr. England's Performance
    Richmond, TX |
    Dr England is outstanding. She is knowledgeable, detailed, personable, genuine, caring and very patient. Before we had our first visit with her, she spent a lot of time on the phone with my former doctor in Chicago to understand my specific issues. She laid out all the options we had and explained everything in detail. Throughout the pregnancy she took all my concerns seriously. Her and her staff were very responsive and wait times were short. My husband and I absolutely recommend her.
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr.England is a great doctor. She genuinely cares about her patients both as a doctor as a person. She is knowledgeable and creates a patient specific care plan for the 9 months. She is easy to get in touch with when questions arose. I was very impressed when it came to my delivery. She was not on call but she drove into the hospital to deliver my baby. I would recommend her to everyone. We will be using her again for baby #2.
    in Houston, TX |
    I am so happy that I had the chance to go under Dr. England care she took good care of my during my pregnancy I think she's the best doctor I have ever seen and the staff as well they are so nice I would recommend anyone to Dr England care she not only a doctor she treat you like family and with respect and her bed side manner's are the best
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr. England was an amazing doctor. I was sent to her after having an abnormal ultrasound early in my pregnancy. She was so understanding and comforting in a very sad situation. She explained all of our options and took the time to make sure we felt comfortable with our choices. Her care in the hospital was excellent and I always felt well taken care of.
    in Houston, TX |
    I was a high risk pregnancy transferred to Dr. England in my 35th week. This was my first baby so making such a drastic change with both doctor and hospital would make any first time mom nervous. Dr. England made sure to put me at ease. She is personable and makes sure to explain and go over any concerns you may have. I trust her and her team completely and am happy I had such a caring Doctor deliver my daughter.
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr England is the best doctor. I wish I would have found her sooner and she could have delivered all my babies. She listened to my concerns and took time to explain things. She actually cared. I didn't feel like I was just another appointment. If I was to ever get pregnant again, I would definitely have her deliver my baby.
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr England Went above and beyond to make sure all my questions where answered and was just very caring and great.
    Houston, TX |
    Dr England is very caring and knowledgeable.
    Houston, TX |
    Dr England helped me so much, we have never had a doctor who cared so much about us or got to know me so well. As soon as I started as her patient, my entire pregnancy became manageable and I looked forward to appointments for the first time since I'd gotten pregnant.
    She let's her Nurse Practitioner do her work. I only seen this Doctor 1 time. I am trying to find another.
    Have you seen Dr. Joey England, MD?
    Are you Dr. England?

Dr. England's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Anemia of Pregnancy
    • Antepartum Hemorrhage
    • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
    • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
    • Breech Position
    • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
    • Coagulation Disorders in Pregnancy
    • Placenta Previa
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sickle Cell Disease

University Of New Mexico

Completed in 2015

Texas Christian University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. England does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. England and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Fetal Monitoring
    • Fetal Ultrasound
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Ultrasound
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC