Dr. Joey Brett, MD

22 reviews

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Dr. Brett specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Sherman Oaks, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brett? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brett's Experience

See how Dr. Brett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brett

Dr. Brett accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brett to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Brett's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Reseda, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Brett off and on since the late 90's . The only reason I would stop seeing him is when my insurance company changed. This last year I had Kaiser , not a problem, they were good . But * I recently got married and I was so happy to change insurance companies again, just so I could see Dr. Brett. Dr. Brett and his staff are wonderful. I think the thing I like the most about Dr. Brett is his straight forwardness and communication !
in Toluca Lake, CA |
Dr. Brett gives me total attention when he is seeing me. I always feel like he is concerned with my health. He is friendly and kind and puts his patients at ease. He is knowledgeable and caring. I trust his capabilities.
Tujunga, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Brett for over 10 years. He's always taken the time to talk to me about whatever I'm seeing him about, and is friendly and knowledgeable. I wholeheartedly recommend him.
in Lake Arrowhead, CA |
Dr. Brett has been my PCP since 1996 he is a world class physician a well educated and up to date practitioner who works hard. I have been his patient for twenty years. He has helped me manage my progressive Multiple Sclerosis first diagnosed May 11, 1995 and has been nothing but supportive and compassionate in helping me live with the reality of my illness. He understands MS and it is a sub specialty of his as well as other chronic conditions like PD, as well as others he's a great physician.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Do you like waits of two hours or longer once you check in? Do you enjoy waiting three months for a physical? Or how about paying $1800 a year extra for a concierge service so you won't have to wait? Then you'll love Dr. Brett. His office staff is terrible, he seems either harried or dismissive on each visit, and things just seem to be getting worse.
Have you seen Dr. Joey Brett, MD?
Are you Dr. Brett?

Dr. Brett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Brett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loma Linda University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Northridge Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 1995

Northridge Family Prac
    University Of Oregoon

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Brett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.