Dr. Joel Williams III, MD

Dr. Joel Williams III, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. Williams continues to keep abreast of new developments and technologies in the changing field of plastic surgery by regular attendance at continuing education courses and meetings. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been on the board of several healthcare organizations and is currently the Chairman of the Board of HealthOne Alliance, Inc. and Chairman of the Board of Physicians Health Services, Inc. Dr. Williams has been published as a contributing author in the Journal of Plastic Surgery, has presented at numerous national plastic surgery meetings, and regularly appears on local television where he provides information about the latest plastic surgery procedures. He is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Whitfield County Medical Society. Dr. Williams holds particular cosmetic surgical interest in breast and body contouring along with facial rejuvenation procedures.

Dr. Joel Williams III, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Dalton, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Williams III is affiliated with Hamilton Medical Center.

Dr. Williams III' Experience

See how Dr. Williams III' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Williams III

Dr. Williams III accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Williams III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Williams III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams III to family and friends
Dr. Williams III' Performance
in Trenton, GA |
I had breast augmentation six sweeks ago and couldn't be happier! He is an amazing surgeon. I had it on thursday and returned to work on monday. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon he is the best!!! His prices are extremely competitive. It is the best money i have ever invested. I love my new breast!!
Dalton, GA |
I had a tummy tuck with liposuction. Staff is great!! I was very well prepared for what to expect the day of surgery. I am very pleased with my results.
in Dalton, GA |
I love Dr. Williams and his staff. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my "mommy makeover"! I am more confident than I have been in years. I also have to brag on my new belly button! After two pregnancies, my belly button was not very pretty. Dr. Williams carefully created a new and beautiful belly button that looks 100% real (unlike many pictures I've seen of other plastic surgeons work). I am so thankful for Dr. Williams and his staff. I highly recommend his practice!!
Birmingham, AL |
If you are searching for a plastic surgeon, look no more! Dr. Williams is not only a genuinely nice person, he is an amazingly talented surgeon. I have now had three procedures by Dr. Williams and the results every time exceed my expectations. The trip from out of state is more than worth it to be Dr. Williams' patient. His staff is wonderful and the office feels like a spa!
in Dalton, GA |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr Williams and his staff. I had my procedure in June of 2016 and have felt great. No more neck, back and shoulder pain. I even feel better about myself. Great job Dr Williams. I truly do feel great!
in Cohutta, GA |
I could boast about Dr. Williams and his staff all day. He is so particular and wants he perfect outcome for his patients. 10/10 totally recommend!
Knoxville, TN |
I had to have a fairly large mole removed from my neck, and was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Williams' office. Everyone was very nice and helpful! Dr. Williams did an awesome job and hardly any scar at all!
From the first phone conversation to my follow ups post surgery, my experience has been superb. I chose Dr Williams as my surgeon because he is honest and takes time to explain everything to me. You get the small office feel when you walk in the office as everyone knows my name when I walk in. The whole staff makes me feel so welcomed and I absolutely love my results. I would highly recommend this board certified plastic surgeon to anyone!
Dalton, GA |
I choose to have cosmetic surgery, and the first Doctor i thought of was Dr. Joel Williams. I had several people recommend him to me for my particular procedure , and i am very glad they did. The service was excellent as was the staff. From the receptionist to the nurses, they were so nice and made the whole experience very comfortable and reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr Williams and his staff for any cosmetic procedure.
in Ooltewah, TN |
Dr. Williams and his staff are both professional and exceptionally welcoming. Dr. Williams has done a number of procedures on me and other family members--all executed flawlessly.
Ringgold, Ga. |
I had surgery done by Dr. Williams III and I love the results! The staff is also always very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Williams.
in Dalton, GA |
Dr. Williams has been wonderful during my entire experience of having my breast reconstructed. He does excellent work. I am amazed at his skill level and detail. Dr. Williams and his office staff are always so friendly and helpful. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing any type of work.
in Dalton, GA |
Ten years ago I chose Dr Williams for my breast augmentation surgery after I had experienced major weight loss. He instinctively knew what I wanted and how I wanted to look. More recently I have had breast cancer and been through a lumpectomy, internal radiation treatments and chemo. I knew immediately which Dr I would choose to preform my re-construction. I couldn't ask for a more caring and understanding surgeon. Like myself, Dr Williams is a perfectionist and it shows in his work.
in Dalton |
I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Williams and his staff. I would highly recommend him.
in Dalton, GA |
I went to Dr. William for a Tummy Tuck and I love the results. He and his staff are really friendly and professional. I will never forget the day after my surgery doctor Williams and one of his nurses walk with my husband and me to the car to make sure I was doing okay. I absolutely love and recommend Dr. Williams. I'm actually planning to return for my Breast Augmentation.
Dalton, Ga |
I went to Dr. Williams for Botox in my forehead to help smooth out the wrinkles. I have a very prominent brow and had been told by previous plastic surgeons that Botox would cause my brows to sag. I voiced my concerns to Dr. Williams and he basically customized a plan just for me! He did a combination of Dysport and Restylane. The results are amazing! My forehead is smooth and my brows are slightly lifted! I am so pleased. Dr. Williams and his staff are absolutely awesome! Highly recommend!
in Dalton Ga |
Great above and beyond my expectations. Very caring compassionate very professional
in Dalton, GA |
He and his staff have been very considerate and professional in removing Basel Cell Carcinoma cancer from my ear. Byopsi was used before and after surgery to insure complete removal of cancer. Dr. Williams took great pains re-constructing my ear to it's original condition. My appointment time was aheared to without waiting time.
Dalton, Ga |
Wonderful! Did an amazing job!! Love the results!! The staff is super courteous and nice!! I Highly recommend Dr. Williams!!
Dalton, GA |
Dr. Williams and his whole staff are awesome! I am so proud of my breast now, just wish I had done this years ago! They are naturally beautiful, perfect size. I was very concerned about being natural, not too big. Thanks to Dr. Williams, I have perfect breast! If anyone has ever considered breast surgery, I will say, don't wait! And seriously, there was practically no pain! I was pleasantly shocked that I felt fabulous and could do anything. Did not slow me down at all!!!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Williams is exceptional. His hands work magic. I am so pleased with my results. After having consultations with other surgeons and researching for months, I knew he was the right choice. He is meticulous and very attentive to detail. I trusted him from day one and was not disappointed! I am so glad I found him and recommend him to anyone!! He listens to everything and gave me exactly what I asked for. Not only is he an Excellent surgeon, but also a very nice man!
Awesome work. Would definitely recommend to friends. My breasts look amazing!
in Dalton, GA |
I would highly recommend .
in Chatsworth, GA |
Dr. Williams is a great caring doctor. When I went in to have a tumor took off my ear, he called as soon as the biopsy reported it was cancer with a appointment the next day. He done a great job and there are little or no scaring. He made me comfortable in surgery by explaining the process of graphing skin. He put on the music to make me comfortable and I didn't know he had finished until he was letting me go. I am looking forward to the next visit to have more cyst removed.
Ringgold, GA |
I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Williams several years ago and everything about this experience was exceptional. I could not be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Williams is extremely talented and trustworthy. All of the staff were incredibly kind and nice. Every year at my annual appointment, my GYN says that it's the best tummy tuck she has ever seen.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Williams III, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams III?

Compare Dr. Williams III

Dr. Williams III' Care Philosophy

Dr. Williams III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• Best Plastic Surgeon-Daily Citizen Readers Choice, 2009
    • Best Plastic Surgeon-Daily Citizen Readers Choice, 2010

Dr. Williams III has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Williams III' Board Certifications

Univ Of Missouri, Truman Medical Center, Chief Resident In General Surgery

Completed in 1995

Univ Of Missouri, Truman Medical Center, General Surgery

Completed in 1994

Dr. Williams III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections