Dr. Joel A. Williams III, MD

Dr. Joel A. Williams III, MD

General Surgery | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Williams continues to keep abreast of new developments and technologies in the changing field of plastic surgery by regular attendance at continuing education courses and meetings. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been on the board of several healthcare organizations and is currently the Chairman of the Board of HealthOne Alliance, Inc. and Chairman of the Board of Physicians Health Services, Inc. Dr. Williams has been published as a contributing author in the Journal of Plastic Surgery, has presented at numerous national plastic surgery meetings, and regularly appears on local television where he provides information about the latest plastic surgery procedures. He is a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Whitfield County Medical Society. Dr. Williams holds particular cosmetic surgical interest in breast and body contouring along with facial rejuvenation procedures.Read more

Dr. Williams III' Experience

See how Dr. Williams III' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Williams III

Dr. Williams III accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Williams III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Williams III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams III to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Williams III
Dr. Williams III' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (51)
in Dalton, GA |
Dr. Williams has been wonderful during my entire experience of having my breast reconstructed. He does excellent work. I am amazed at his skill level and detail. Dr. Williams and his office staff are always so friendly and helpful. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing any type of work.
in Dalton, GA |
Ten years ago I chose Dr Williams for my breast augmentation surgery after I had experienced major weight loss. He instinctively knew what I wanted and how I wanted to look. More recently I have had breast cancer and been through a lumpectomy, internal radiation treatments and chemo. I knew immediately which Dr I would choose to preform my re-construction. I couldn't ask for a more caring and understanding surgeon. Like myself, Dr Williams is a perfectionist and it shows in his work.
in Dalton |
I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Williams and his staff. I would highly recommend him.
in Dalton, GA |
I went to Dr. William for a Tummy Tuck and I love the results. He and his staff are really friendly and professional. I will never forget the day after my surgery doctor Williams and one of his nurses walk with my husband and me to the car to make sure I was doing okay. I absolutely love and recommend Dr. Williams. I'm actually planning to return for my Breast Augmentation.
Dalton, Ga |
I went to Dr. Williams for Botox in my forehead to help smooth out the wrinkles. I have a very prominent brow and had been told by previous plastic surgeons that Botox would cause my brows to sag. I voiced my concerns to Dr. Williams and he basically customized a plan just for me! He did a combination of Dysport and Restylane. The results are amazing! My forehead is smooth and my brows are slightly lifted! I am so pleased. Dr. Williams and his staff are absolutely awesome! Highly recommend!
in Dalton Ga |
Great above and beyond my expectations. Very caring compassionate very professional
in Dalton, GA |
He and his staff have been very considerate and professional in removing Basel Cell Carcinoma cancer from my ear. Byopsi was used before and after surgery to insure complete removal of cancer. Dr. Williams took great pains re-constructing my ear to it's original condition. My appointment time was aheared to without waiting time.
Dalton, Ga |
Wonderful! Did an amazing job!! Love the results!! The staff is super courteous and nice!! I Highly recommend Dr. Williams!!
Dalton, GA |
Dr. Williams and his whole staff are awesome! I am so proud of my breast now, just wish I had done this years ago! They are naturally beautiful, perfect size. I was very concerned about being natural, not too big. Thanks to Dr. Williams, I have perfect breast! If anyone has ever considered breast surgery, I will say, don't wait! And seriously, there was practically no pain! I was pleasantly shocked that I felt fabulous and could do anything. Did not slow me down at all!!!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Williams is exceptional. His hands work magic. I am so pleased with my results. After having consultations with other surgeons and researching for months, I knew he was the right choice. He is meticulous and very attentive to detail. I trusted him from day one and was not disappointed! I am so glad I found him and recommend him to anyone!! He listens to everything and gave me exactly what I asked for. Not only is he an Excellent surgeon, but also a very nice man!
Awesome work. Would definitely recommend to friends. My breasts look amazing!
in Dalton, GA |
I would highly recommend .
in Chatsworth, GA |
Dr. Williams is a great caring doctor. When I went in to have a tumor took off my ear, he called as soon as the biopsy reported it was cancer with a appointment the next day. He done a great job and there are little or no scaring. He made me comfortable in surgery by explaining the process of graphing skin. He put on the music to make me comfortable and I didn't know he had finished until he was letting me go. I am looking forward to the next visit to have more cyst removed.
Ringgold, GA |
I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Williams several years ago and everything about this experience was exceptional. I could not be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Williams is extremely talented and trustworthy. All of the staff were incredibly kind and nice. Every year at my annual appointment, my GYN says that it's the best tummy tuck she has ever seen.
Have you seen Dr. Joel A. Williams III, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams III?

Compare Dr. Williams III

Dr. Williams III' Care Philosophy

Dr. Williams III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Williams III has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Williams III' Board Certifications

Univ Of Missouri, Truman Medical Center, Chief Resident In General Surgery

Completed in 1995

Univ Of Missouri, Truman Medical Center, General Surgery

Completed in 1994

Dr. Williams III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.