Dr. Joel Vandersluis, MD

Dr. Joel Vandersluis, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Joel Vandersluis, MD is a neurology specialist in Centerville, OH and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in neurology.

Neurology Diagnostics, Inc

240 W Elmwood Dr Ste 1000

Centerville, OH 45459

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
  • Butler Health Plan
  • CareSource
  • Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
  • Flora Midwest (PPOM)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Health Span

Learn about Dr. Vandersluis

See how frequently Dr. Vandersluis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tension Headache
Essential Tremor

Dr. Vandersluis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• McMaster University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • McMaster University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Case Western Reserve
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Case Western Reserve
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Vandersluis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vandersluis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vandersluis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vandersluis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vandersluis to family and friends

Dr. Vandersluis' Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Vandersluis for almost 20 years. I have MS. During that time I have not suffered a day. I attribute this to the fine care I receive from this outstanding doctor and his knowledgeable staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen Dr. V. for 20 years. He is not condescending as some other doctors are. He has written letters and made phone calls for me that he did not have to do. He does have a somewhat quirky sense of humor, but then so do I. He went through a period in which he had incompetent office staff and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is extremely rude and condescending. He acted like I was wasting his time when I was telling him my migraine symptoms. He actually smirked and told me to take magnesium and that's all he would do. I would recommend finding any other doctor. I'm glad I did.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor was rude and condescending. We felt like we were being interrogated and talked down to. He seemed to be in a hurry and we felt rushed and flustered trying to explain our situation to him. Very uncomfortable meeting. After reading the reviews after our appointment, we had experienced...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Vandersluis is very professional, knowledgeable and easy to understand when he explains procedures and medications. I would strongly recommend him. The office has a pleasant atmosphere, and I was quickly roomed and seen.
Are you Dr. Vandersluis?