Dr. Joel Salon, MD

Dr. Joel Salon, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Joel Salon, MD is a dentist who practices in Solon, OH. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

34501 Aurora Rd Ste 301

Solon, OH 44139

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Salon

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• In Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Salon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Salon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salon to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Salon's Performance
in Solon, OH |
I had an appt with Dr. Salon and he was very informative but his staff is as unprofessional as they come. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.
Mantua, OH |
I had an awesome experience! Dr. Salon extracted one of my wisdom teeth. It was quick and I had minimal pain. I was even able to go to eat and shop after.
Twinsburg, OH |
Bad and painful experience! never again!! and I do not recommend anyone to go there.
Aurora, OH |
I saw a few bad reviews after I made the appointment, but after my daughter's surgery, I can say that we had a very stress-free experience. Dr. Salon is great, and his staff is very attentive. I highly recommend them.
in Solon, OH |
I had my very first wisdom tooth pulled by Dr. Salon. I went into work the very next day after having just local anesthesia. I never had any pain and he got the whole tooth out in one piece. His office does an awesome amount of education, and are super helpful. I had no pain during or after the procedure. I had no swelling either. My coworkers honestly didn't believe me that I had my tooth out until I showed them.
in Bedford OH |
I received a bill at the beginning of this month; called to pay immediately and was advised I have to physically come in to pay. My work hours are the same as the office hours so.....you do the math. Then I was told I could buy a money order or cashier's check. I said I didn't want to in extra and asked if they could make an exception, the receptionist said it sounds like I don't want to pay at all. Which was NOT the case. They are rude and antiquated. Don't waste your time or money.
This office needs to update their billing and payment options. I live an hour away from their office and was unable to pay using my HSA card unless I physically went to the office, so I had to send them a check and then request to have it reimbursed from my HSA which is really inconvenient. I have never had this issue with any other provider and will not be returning to them for any future needs.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Salon, MD?
Are you Dr. Salon?