Contact provider for availability

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Phillips

Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedics

36622 5 Mile Rd Ste 101 Livonia, MI 48154

Dr. Joel Phillips, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Livonia, MI. He specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Phillips accepts

Dr. Phillips accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Phillips' experience treating your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Phillips?
Dr. Phillips' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joel Phillips, MD
Prompt visit little wait time. Took time with me to review my concerns and answered all my questions and explained my options. Dr. Phillips was very nice, friendly, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Phillips, MD?
My 85 yr old mother went to see Dr. Phillips for Spinal stenosis and review of her most recent MRI. When my mother ask him to please call me and explain the results to her while I was on the phone he told her he was too busy. My mother told him at 85 she had difficulty remembering . She also told him that I was a nurse so I would be able to understand and therefore assist her he still maintained he was too busy. Totally unacceptable!!!! He could have taken the two extra minutes to explain while I was on the phone so that his patient could understand and get the follow up she needed. Instead my mother came out of office stating she didn’t know what was wrong but she needed to see another doctor. Very poor patient care. He did not do what was in the best interest of his patient and didn’t really seem to care. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! I would never recommend this kind of treatment to anyone nor would I accept it from the doctors I work with!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Phillips, MD?
His care and compassion is extraordinary. As my knees are desperate his care and compassion is extraordinary. As my needs were desperate and my pain was severe! I appreciate all that you do for myself and for others. God bless you each and every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Phillips, MD?
Only first visit so far. Very attentive and pleasant, professional demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Phillips, MD?
Dr. Phillips is very thorough in his diagnosis, and he takes the time to find out your best options for recovery without surgery. He explains your recovery plan in a matter in which you can understand it, and see a vision for a positive outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Phillips, MD?
Dr. Phillips makes you feel very comfortable. He will give you plenty of time to ask any questions you might have. He does not push you into anything as far as surgery is concerned, and gives you the time to make your own decisions on what and when you want to have surgery or not. He gives you pros and cons on doing it now, or waiting to have the surgery at a later date. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Phillips, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Phillips?