Dr. Joel Phillips, MD

Dr. Joel Phillips, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Joel Phillips, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1972 and specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.Read his story

708 Druid Rd E

Clearwater, FL 33756

Learn about Dr. Phillips

See how frequently Dr. Phillips performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis
Asthma

Dr. Phillips's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Phillips' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Phillips "I am a Board Certified Allergy/Immunology specialist with more than 35 years experience. My Continuing Education Certification is impeccable. I will handle the most difficult and most simple cases to bring a patient a clear diagnosis and treatment. I have an Allergy Nurse practitioner and soon to join Associate Physician Kerry Phillips Reller, MD. There is always someone covering our practice. If we can't help you, we will get you to the correct caring specialist through our vast associations.and colleagues gathered over 35 years of practice. No one is turned away. This is our promise."

This content was provided by Dr. Phillips "Dr. Phillips is Certified Asthma -Allergy Specialist in Clearwater, FL at J.Wayne Phillips MD PA . We treat children and adults!!! We are dedicated to improving the quality of life by minimizing asthma and allergy symptoms, coughing, wheezing, itching, shortness of breath, congestion, postnasal drip, sinus headaches, rashes. Get a new lease on life with an open nose and full breathing capacity. Stay out of hospital and the doctors's office. All insurance accepted. 24/7 coverage"

• Allergy & Immunology

• man of year, 8/05 safet
  • pediatric asthma award PINELLAS CTY., 7/2009
  • TAMPA BAY POLLEN COUNT COLLECTOR AND LAB, 1979
  • BAHIA GRASS--AN IMPORTANT AERO ALLERGEN, 1989

Dr. Phillips does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phillips and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Phillips' Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phillips to family and friends

Dr. Phillips' Performance

GOOD

Received excellent care, my symptoms improved dramatically.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Worst doctor experience of my life! He was berating his staff before our interview even began. He was unaware of my genetic illness and was unable to correctly pronounce it. After showing him active eczema on my body he asked me when I got rid of eczema? What? I have it now. After I pushed back at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend him to anyone who has an immune problem or allergies. He spends a lot of time with you trying to figure out the right course of treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Phillips is the only doc I have seen who has been able to get my allergies under control. He always takes time with you instead of rushing off to the next patient like a lot of doctors do. His nurse practitioner is also great. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Took wks. to get in despite bad allergy reaction, waited over 2 hours past appt. time in freezing waiting room with painfully hard chairs. Dr. spent less than 5 minutes with me and told me two very different medical conditions I have are the same, which made me not trust. 6 wk. wait for tests,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0