Dr. Joel Meshulam, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Joel D. Meshulam, M.D. 301 Saint Paul St Ste 409 Baltimore, MD 21202 Get Directions
Dr. Joel Meshulam, MD
Dr. Joel Meshulam, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Meshulam is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center.

Dr. Meshulam's Care Philosophy

I have been practicing Internal Medicine in Maryland since 1989.It has always been an honor and privilege to serve others and help my patients achieve excellent health.With empathy, I view myself as an adviser to each of my patients, meeting them where they are and collaborating to help them achieve their health goals.My focus is on providing the best and most personal service to each of the people who have entrusted their care to me.

Dr. Meshulam's Experience

See how Dr. Meshulam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meshulam

Dr. Meshulam accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Meshulam is now accepting new patients
Joel D. Meshulam, M.D.301 Saint Paul St Ste 409
Baltimore, MD 21202
(410) 659-7041Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meshulam has admitting privileges.

Dr. Meshulam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meshulam to family and friends
Dr. Meshulam's Performance
Friendly and attentive doctor with a wonderful staff. Great experience
Friendly and attentive doctor with a wonderful staff. Great experience
The staff and DR. Meshulam are friendly and helpful
Washington, DC |
Great doctor and staff. Friendly and quick
Washington, DC |
I been coming to Dr Meshulam for years and I appreciate the way he care about his patience . Would have it no other way.
in Severna park, md |
Very excellent I will be making him my primary Doctor
in Baltimore, MD |
I have been a patient here since 1997. Best doctor I've ever had! He listens to every comment and follows up with any testing that's needed. Staff is great too!
in Baltimore, Maryland |
He was very patient and kind and explain everything thing throughly
He's very thorough.
Baltimore, MD |
I'm a new patiet to Dr. Meshulam's office. I decided to His practice is very professional and efficient. He is very thorough in his explanations. He seems to cares for the well being of his patients and wants them in the best health. He even had a sit down conversation with me after my initial exam to discuss everything we went over during the exam. I definitely would recommend anyone in need of a primary care doctor to him.
in Essex, MD |
Dr. Meshulam was recommend to our family (myself, wife and child) in 2004 when our previous physician retired. We were impressed by his positive interactions, services and professional mannerism. He and professional staff are truly a practice that cares about you and your well-being. His office being located in the Mercy hospital complex is a plus when referrals need to be made and tests performed using the hospitals specialists. He is a doctor who cares...
in Baltimore Maryland |
Dr. Meshulam is excellent and very through. I love the ladies in the office. They are the nicest people.
I have been a patient with Dr. Meshulam for > 20 years which speaks for itself. I would highly recommend Dr. Meshulam as a primary care physician. He has an excellent support staff which makes the office run smoothly.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Meshulam has been my doctor for over twenty years. I hold him in the highest regard and he is very personable and professional. He has seen me through good and bad. And he has always shown me great support, I highly recommend him!
in Catonsville, MD |
I am writing this review for my 84 year old father. He has been going to Dr. Meshulam over 20 years, since 1994. I accompany him at every visit. Over 20 years alone is enough to say I would recommend Dr. Meshulam to anyone looking for a exceptional doctor. My dad has had cancer and 4 or more heart surgeries. This doctor is the one that has caught everything in time for him to have a complete recovery and along with medications he leads a healthy productive life style. I can always call him.
in Baltimore, MD |
Very thorough and detailed. Feel as though I will make great progress in my health.
in Baltimore Md |
Excellent health management. Professional and attentive manner. Would recommend the practice to family and friends
in Hyattsville, MD |
Dr. Meshulam is wonderful! He is very efficient and thorough with his exams. He provides you with a consult after your exam. I never feel rushed during visit. All of my questions or concerns are addressed and treated seriously and never dismissed. The office staff are amazing! They are very courteous and professional.
Hyattsville, MD |
I've been coming to Dr Meshulam for several years after my prior Doctor retired. I'm really glad to have him as my primary care internist, as he has exactly the demeanor that's ideal for me as a doctor - he's really calming and takes care explaining recommendations, lab tests, etc (like explaining to me the structure of the heart when we were discussing my valve function, so that I would understand it clearly). He also is very thorough in looking over my info and addressing everything needed.
in Baltimore |
Everyone at the office is extremely nice. The Doctor was prompt and made me feel comfortable and important and not rushed
in Randallstown |
In searching for a new primary care physician, Dr. Meshulam came highly recommended by my mother who was been a patient for 10 years. The office staff were very pleasant and professional on the phone and was able to schedule me for the next day. I was greeted pleasantly by staff when I walked into the office. My check in process was efficient and expeditious. The medical assistants were friendly and warm while taking my vitals and Dr. Meshulam came right in for my visit. Great practice!!
in baltimore |
Dr Meshulam and his nurse practicioner Cameron Campbell are excellent and thorough practicioners. The office staff and medical assistants are very friendly and helpful and you never have to wait they are very on time!
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Meshulam and his staff are always friendly, professional, and efficient. I feel both like I'm being treated well (like a real person) and like my time is valuable. I have seen Dr. Meshulam or Cameron (the nurse practitioner at his office) several times and feel they are consistent in the quality of care they provide. And I really like the online portal they use to give me notes about what they found/recommended so I don't have to keep track of papers.
in Pikesville, MD |
Dr. Meshulam is unlike any other Dr that I have seen. The first exam was more thorough with more testing and blood work than i was familiar with. He really took the time to explain what he was doing and why. One of the most valuable things that he does, is look at my overall health picture including my nutrition. He takes a more proactive approach to my overall well being, rather than being reactive like most other internists and other doctors that simply throw medications at a problem.
Baltimore, MD |
Everyone in the office is amazing! When I came in for my second appointment it was as if I'd been going to the office for years. I was there to see the CRNP Cam, who is very knowledgeable and has a warm and welcoming spirit and Dr. Meshulam still came to say hi and check in on me. The level of care at this office is top notch from the moment you step in until the moment you step out!
in Reisterstown, MD |
Dr. Meshulam is my primary care physician. I don't think that you can find a more caring and knowledgeable internist. His staff are extremely pleasant and efficient. Appointments are easy to acquire. He and his nurse practitioner, Cameron Campbell, are very attentive. They respond to messages including refill requests almost instantaneously. The Portal for the practice is comprehensive and easy to navigate. I highly recommend the practice.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Meshulam is always extremely attentive and thorough during my appointments. Whenever I have called him after office hours due to an illness, he has gotten back to me quickly and taken care of my needs. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for an excellent physician.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Meshulam is the kindest, most knowledgable doctor I have ever encountered. The care he gives truly comes from his heart. He has the patience to get to the bottom of an ailment, and never makes one feel rushed or insignificant. I am so grateful to have Dr. Meshulam as my primary physician.
Dr. Meshulam was very patient and answered all of my questions in a way that I could understand. His staff was extremely pleasant. the office had a calm feel.
Baltimore, MD |
Not available for his patients, materialistic, doesn't follow up only cares about money and his concierge program, his predecessor was far better. The worst experience ever, he let me down.,
I am sorry that you feel this way about your experience. As you can see from my other reviews this is not how others have responded to my medical care. I would be happy to speak with you and address your concerns at a time that is convenient for you. Please feel free to call my office and my office manager, Lisa, will schedule a time for us to speak or meet. If you do not want to do so, I understand, and wish you the best in the future. I hope that we can find a time to clear the air.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Meshulam, MD?

Compare Dr. Meshulam

Dr. Meshulam's Care Philosophy

Dr. Meshulam says...

Adult Healthcare and Prevention

Obesity, weight loss, health optimization

Hypertension

Diabetes

High Cholesterol

Annual Physicals

All adult health issues and concerns

Dr. Meshulam says...

Electrocardiograms (EKGs)

Pulmonary Function Testing (PFTs)

Circulation Testing (ABIs)

Urine Testing

Rapid Strep Testing

Immunizations

Dr. Meshulam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Meshulam has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meshulam's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

North Shore University Hospital

Completed in 1989

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Meshulam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meshulam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine