Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 84

Dr. Lubritz

Lubritz & Nasri, L.L.P.

3201 S MARYLAND PKWY, STE 300 Las Vegas, NV 89109

Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 51 years. He graduated from LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans in 1967 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and internal medicine.

Dr. Lubritz's Reviews

26.881720430107528%

Dr. Lubritz?
Dr. Lubritz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD
Dr. Joel Lubritz preformed surgery on my nose to correct deviated septum. The surgery was a success and I can breath good for the first time in years. Thank you! Also thank you to your staff who work under crazy conditions to make it all happen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
Waited 3 months for the appointment. The information our referring Doctor sent was not uploaded and not included in the appointment notes. The PA was not helpful in obtaining the notes and the test results that were ordered ahead of the appointment. Out Doctors office had to call the case worker who acknowledged she had failed to look at the file notes and provide in the doctors notes/file. In addition, both the PA and Office Manager displayed unprofessionalism when discussing the office preparedness and willingness to assist or show care and concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
My doctor gave me a referral for Dr. Lubritz and I regretted not looking at the reviews first. I called to make an appointment and the receptionist was extremely rude and unfriendly. She has no costumer service, and I have to ask why such a person was hired to interact with sick patients. She offered me an appointment for two months, but considering how awful she was over the phone I declined and decided to look for a different doctor. I can't speak for the quality for Dr. Lubritz himself, but based on my experience as well as others, I'd find a more qualified employee to serve his patients if I were him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
I have had a problem with my nose since flying fighter jets for 30 years. I met with Dr. Lubritz about 4 months ago and had nose surgery for severely deviated septum about 3 months ago. I could not be happier with the results. Not only is Dr. Lubritz a doctor who is friendly and very thorough with informing you of all options and potential results, but his staff is equally as pleasant to work with. I can finally breathe! It also seems my allergies are much less severe this summer. He was very clear in telling me clearing up my allergies would not be a "result" from the surgery, but I would be able to breathe better. The post-op is "uncomfortable" for about 10 days but his staff was great in answering any concern, and Dr. Lubritz was personal enough that I would not have any problem (and neither would he) in asking to speak with him at any point in my recovery. I have no problem using my name in the review. He is the best in my book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
Old doctor, old man, old ideas, old thinking. Don't waste your time seeing this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
I have been to the office for a number of visits. The waiting area is often very congested but that's probably a reflection of how popular he is. I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes after my scheduled appoint time to be called back. The back office staff are very pleasant and efficient. Dr Lubritz is very pleasant and professional. He takes the time to answer all questions and doesn't rush decision making process. He performed septoplasty and, though I am still recovering, I can breath better than ever before! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
Loved Dr. Lubritz and his back of house staff! Ana was great! Rochelle was great! Surgery was awesome. Explained everything and was better then I expected. Very little to no pain what so ever. Tolerated all my questions and was very nice in all his dealings with me. Appointment staff and reaching the actual office and speaking with Dr. as requested by phone was a little harder but in person and the actual procedure and outcome couldn't have asked for more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
My vist where excellent his staff is very professional. Rochelle hispersonal assistant she was very helpful with all the paperwork that we had to do and explaining everything to me I would recommend him to anybody that has the sinus problems or deviated septum I thank youhe is best Dr I've have had thank for everything I can breath now again. Mildred
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
Dr Lubritz and his staff were very friendly and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?
He has a wonderful bedside manner. He was very thorough and explained everything thoroughly. He was very efficient and kind. I feel much better after he worked on me. From the initial office visit through the surgery I was well taken care of and treated with respect and kindness
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Lubritz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lubritz?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Charity Hospital
1967
LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans

Dr. Lubritz accepts

Dr. Lubritz accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Culinary Health Fund
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Lubritz's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Pain