Dr. Joel Kraft, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 28 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Kraft is a very kind and knowledgeable man, and makes us feel comfortable. Dr. Krafts shows interest in our personal lives/hobbies which reflects he truly cares about his pts... we’re not just another number for the day. And his staff is very friendly and efficient. Definitely recommend Dr. Kraft!
Great
Stacey, thank you so much for the positive review!
Author:
Best doctor I have ever had. I recommend him to anyone who asks about him.
Kathy J Ross, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.
Author:
I can’t imagine anyone having a bad experience with the care given by Dr Kraft. He is thoughtful, kind, and doesn’t rush. If he doesn’t know the answer, he finds out. His office staff are efficient and caring. He is a young man but he is empathetic towards all his patients no matter age. My husband and I are very pleased with the care given by Dr Joel Kraft.
Thank you so much for your positive comments about Joel J. Kraft, M.D.! We are happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!
Execellent. A very caring doctor
Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience!
Author:
Dr Kraft always takes time with his patients. He never rushes through the appointment. He makes the patient feel at ease. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr Kraft.
We are so happy to read such a great review about Joel J. Kraft, M.D.! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Author:
Dr. Kraft is a wonderful, caring doctor. He and his staff showed me they really care about their patients.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Joel J. Kraft, M.D.. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!
Author:
Great choice for my primary care physician, I feel lucky to have him on my team.
Thank you for giving our team a five-star rating. We appreciate your time is providing in this great review. Have a lovely day!
Author:
Dr. Kraft always takes the time to listen to you where you don't feel like you're taking his time. He treats you with respect and sincerely ensures you are getting the treatment you need.
Hi there, we are very happy that you were so pleased with your care. Thank you for this wonderful review. It means the world to us.
Author:
Dr Kraft is very knowledgeable about medicine for older patients. He answers all our questions and clearly explains ways to improve our lives. My husband and I feel we are fortunate to have a kind and understanding Doctor to work with us, as we need. Highly Recommend Doctor Joel Kraft.
Patricia Mullins, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Joel J. Kraft, M.D.! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Joel J. Kraft, M.D.
Already have recommended
We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!
Author:
Very lousy. He did not care about my problem. More concerned about his braces!
We are disappointed to see that you did not have a positive experience. We would like to get some more details about your experience with us. Will you please fill out this form at your earliest convenience, so we can learn more about your experience. https://integrisok.com/contact
Author:
Dr. Kraft is amazing. I always feel like he only has time for me at my appointments. I have recommended friends and they also are happy with him. As a nurse, I was concerned moving to Grove and finding a family physician. I have great confidence in his recommendations and know that he keeps abreast of the current medical literature.
Author:
I am going to lend Joel Kraft a big, fat, ZERO. I saw Kraft a few times. He was fairly easy-going, not rude, but, like most physicians in NorthEast Oklahoma, he does NOT practice medicine. He practices a form of allopathy that is way short of patient care. He'll look at you, maybe even apply his stethoscope to your chest, but, that is the end of it. T
Author:
Dr. Kraft is the first civilian physician I have gone to since leaving the USAF. My first meeting was very pleasant and he listened intently to my history. He referred me to a specialist due to my medical history, but he will remain as my primary care physician. It took about 2 months waiting for an introductory appointment is the only negative aspect of my visit, but I had no medical issues warranting an immediate or urgent visit.
Author:
Receptionist could be a little more kind.
Author:
Very respectful, understanding. He takes the time & listens carefully to your needs. Always has a good sense of humor & really makes you feel better after leaving. He's a great doctor. I couldn't ask for a better one. Having a doctor that shows he cares means lot. He has helped me in so many ways. Always been their & I greatly appreciate it. Good Job, Dr. Kraft