Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD

Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD

Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Cumming, GA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Northside Hospital - Forsyth.

4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd

Cumming, GA 30040

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman's Experience

Dr. Hoffman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Hoffman "North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat believes in providing the highest quality care with a personal, ethical approach. We strive for excellence in both service and communication. We also are up to date on the latest, most advanced technology in our field. Dr. Joel Hoffman has been providing Ear, Nose and Throat care to the Cumming are for almost 20 years. He values the lasting relationships with his long term patients."

• Sleep Medicine
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision of Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Skin Procedures
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tracheostomy
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Tympanometry
  • Uvulectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University Hospitals of Cleveland
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Hospital Of Cleveland
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 1987
  • Phi Beta Kappa, 1983

Dr. Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoffman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffman to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hoffman Says:

We are committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients. Thank you for your recommendation and placing your trust in our practice. We truly appreciate It.

Dr. Hoffman's Performance
in Cumming, GA |
I've had sinus pressure issues for as long as I can remember. When I went to Dr. Hoffman for an ear issue, I had the opportunity to discuss the sinus issues I was having. He recommended Nasal Septum Surgery and to clean out my Nasal Turbinates. I was a little hesitant at first, but Deena, Dr. Hoffman's PA, did a fantastic job of explaining everything to me. I saw a huge difference within days of having the surgery. Great doctor, great team!!
in Cumming, GA |
After my family doctor and Neurologist could not figure out my vertigo issue, Dr Hoffman was my savior! After a CT scan he noted several areas of concern, we then talked about my options. My surgery was great, well, as much as it can be. I took pain medication for the first day and none after that, none! My recovery was smooth and easy. I will state, I followed their recommendations to the letter, and they answered every question that I had. I would highly recommend Dr Hoffman.
in Cumming, GA |
Both my husband and I have been to Dr. Hoffman. He performed my surgery to fix my deviated septum and I am very pleased. Finally, I can breathe! His medical staff is great and very professional. Easy to get an appointment for both office visits and surgery.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr Hoffman is outstanding in his approach with patients. I recently went to see him for possible TMJ, he addressed that issue quickly and successfully. Rather than sending on me way he took an holistic approach and addressed several issue regarding my overall health. I had several lingering issues ( 5 Yrs) post CBAG. He and his team treated my weakened voice and referred me to an Neurologist for slowed speech and diminished memory. With voice therapy, CPAP a
in Cumming, GA |
Looking for an expert surgeon and ENT, look no farther than Dr Hoffman. Not only is he brilliant he's incredibly kind and fun.
in Cumming, GA |
I had deviated septum surgery under the care of Dr Hoffman. Great results, no pain after sinus surgery --post operative care was great Dr Hoffman was kind and careful to tell me what to expect during post-op which helped me relax I have already been talking to people about his great service. I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman and all his staff is helpful and understanding with any questions I had.
in Cumming, GA |
Best experience ever with a physician. After years of debilitating sinus problems, tonsillitis every other month, continued steroid and antibiotic treatments, I was referred to Dr. Hoffman. BEST advice I've ever been given. Dr. Hoffman listens and then in a very methodical and cost efficient manner tracks down the problems. After having surgery on tonsils, adenoids, and sinuses, I feel better than I have in YEARS.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Hoffman is amazing! I broke my nose 6 years ago and hadn't been able to breathe. I was never able to breathe through my nose after that. Within 10 minutes of my first appointment with Dr. Hoffman he could tell I had injured my nose in the past. He did an outstanding job on my surgery and my sinuses have never been better. He even straightened my nose so I can breathe again. He even was able to make the cosmetic changes I always wanted. He knew exactly what I wanted without me telling him.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Hoffman for several years due to chronic sinus infections. I have also seen him for nose bleeds, ear stuffiness and horseness. He has been amazing! My problems have cleared up thanks to his tenacity in finding the right treatment for me. He always has a smile, and his staff is top notch. When I call with a question, they are prompt in calling me back. I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman and his practice.
I am completely impressed with Dr. Hoffman's expertise! I am finally breathing through my nose again. It's a great feeling to fully trust my doctor and I am super thankful for a doctor who sincerely cares about finding the root of the problem and not just treating the symptoms. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Hoffman and highly recommend him to anyone!
in Cumming, GA |
The staff at this practice is absolutely wonderful and knowledgable. Dr. Hoffman performed a tonsillectomy on my 6 year old son. He left me with very few questions because he was so thorough with the surgery details. We followed his instructions and my son had a smooth recovery. Dr. Hoffman performed a septoplasty/rhinoplasty/turbinate reduction and sinus scope on myself Dec. 2016. It was a huge success! I can actually breathe through my nose and have dreamt for the first time in years!
Cumming, GA |
I had sinus surgery with superb results. Dr Hoffman and his staff are very polite and helpful in every way which makes this entire experience extremely pleasant. The results of this surgery has surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend Dr Hoffman for your ENT needs.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Hoffman was our saving grace! My father had previously had surgery with another ENT who was awful. Dr. Hoffman came to the hospital and took over his care and came up with a plan to get my father on the road to recovery quickly. He is an amazing, caring, and trustworthy Doctor. His office staff is great as well!
in Cumming Ga |
Excellent physician very easy to talk to, explains everything in a way I understand
in Cumming, GA |
Two months ago, Dr. Hoffman did a sinus surgery. It was a very pleasant experience. 3 out of my 4 children has been seeing Dr. Hoffman since we moved here in 2005. He has done surgeries on 2 of my children. He has also operated on my mother and my sister. We all love Dr. Hoffman. He's very professional, friendly, caring and knows how to explain everything. He's also great and gentle with children! My family and I have really enjoyed Dr. Hoffman all these years and will continue to see him.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Hoffman is a good surgeon, however I don't think there is enough time spent wit the patients, especially small children to really talk through if procedures are necessary.
in Gainesville, GA |
Waking up with fatigue after multiple sleep interruptions from breathing issues had become my norm. My CPAP and Afrin were becoming less effective. After a year under Dr. Hoffman?s care, a change to Bi-PAP, a painless bi-lateral turbinate reduction plus nasal valve suspension sutures, I am now sleeping (and resting) at night. No more Afrin, fatigue or daily naps. Dr. Hoffman is an ENT that stays up to date, thinks outside the box and takes pride in improving his patient's quality of life.
in Cumming, GA |
Great Doctor!! I am a Registered Nurse from NY and have knowledge and experience of knowing a good Doctor. I would highly recommend him and my children and I would only see him even if we had to travel far.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Joel Hoffman is an outstanding doctor. he took the time to listen to my concerns and thoroughly explain the procedure that would correct my breathing problem. I am elated to say that I can breathe today. If you are searching for a highly qualified professional with a caring attitude, I would definitely recommend Dr. Hoffman.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoffman?

Visit Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia