Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Hoffman

North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat Associates

4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd Cumming, GA 30040

Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cumming, GA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, sleep medicine, and more.

Dr. Hoffman accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hoffman has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(770) 292-3045Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Hoffman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)

Dr. Hoffman performs Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hoffman performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates

Dr. Hoffman performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hoffman performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision of Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sleep Deprivation
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat believes in providing the highest quality care with a personal, ethical approach. We strive for excellence in both service and communication. We also are up to date on the latest, most advanced technology in our fie...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

4.3

Dr. Hoffman?
Dr. Hoffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD
Very good. After having unsuccessful procedure by another doctor I was very grateful to find dr Hoffman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I am breathing better than I have in years thanks to Dr Hoffman. I had a fall resulting in a broken nose, but an "incidental" finding showed up, and it was something this nurse had never heard of. I was seen by Dr Hoffman within a few days and of course, he knew exactly what it was. Surgery was done within 3 days! His office staff is so wonderful and works very hard to help keep things running smoothly. Some days there are a wait, but I understand that emergencies happen and everyone wants t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Dr Hoffman did my sinus surgery after years of infections and complications. He and his staff are the utmost professional and knowledge. Every preparation and follow up to surgery was spot on. His knowledge and experience anticipates questions, concerns and provides resolutions for each. His staff is compassionate and available- which is so refreshing in the area of medicine. I recommend Dr Hoffman 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Dr. Hoffman is amazing. I can honestly say that my life is better since I walked into his office. He has a tremendous knowledge of what needs to be done and is an awesome surgeon. I was suffering from sinus infections on a regular basis. The results from the surgery are fantastic. I am also getting allergy treatments from his office. Most importantly I can finally breath and haven't been sick in months!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I am usually slow to write reviews, but felt that this more than warranted it. I saw Dr. Hoffman for severe sinusitis. After initially planning for surgery to clear sinus's and deviated septum and several discussions about procedure i opted for the Balloon sinuplasty. I am a professional musician and voice over artist so anything that affects my breathing and playing is crucial to my performance. I have to say that I am more than impressed with the time Dr. Hoffman took with me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Dr. Hoffman and his entire staff were incredible! I have had sinus issues my entire adult life and at 61 years old decided I'd had enough. Dr. Hoffman performed a balloon procedure and resection - there was no pain during surgery! Healing time went quickly and I am breathing better than I have in years while taking absolutely no medication for allergies or sinus issues. This practice is well organized and smooth running, with a kind, helpful staff. You can't miss with Dr. Hoffman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
My 16 year old son has always had trouble breathing out of his nose and large tonsils which were always prone to infection. Dr. Hoffman explained in detail what needed to be done and how much he could help improve my sons issues. He was patient and answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. After the surgery he was still diligent with making sure everything healed properly and that we were happy with all of the results. My son can breathe now!!! It is incredible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman. After six months of breathing problems and a whistling sound from my nose, I sought treatment from North Atlanta ENT & Allergy. This decision turned out to be life changing for me. Dr. Hoffman performed surgery to close a perforated septum and correct nasal valve collapse on both sides of my nose. As of writing this review, I am six weeks post-op and can breathe so much better! I sleep better, have more energy and feel fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I work in healthcare and at 46 years old this was my first surgery under general. I had a deviated septum repair with septoplasty, turbination and a nasal valve suture. The entire process from start to finish was amazing. DR. Hoffman and Deanna FNP, have excellent communication and client relation skills. All apprehension I had initially was dissipated with the knowledge my care team had. The first time in many many years I am able to breathe one hundred percent better. Recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Dr. Hoffman did sinus surgery on me in October 2017. I have not a sinus infection since. It's the longest I have ever gone without being sick. Wow. Dr. Hoffman is great and his is office staff is friendly and helpful. If you have to have sinus surgery, I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hoffman for any ear, nose, throat issues. He and Deena are absolutely THE best. They take time to listen, are caring, and fix the issues. Both of my children have seen/see them for their ENT issues. If I have to see an ENT, these two are my only choices. Thank you two, and your staff, very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful doctor who takes time with you as a patient. Both myself and my husband have been to Dr Hoffman and would highly recommend him. He helped my husband to breathe easier after he removed nasal scar tissue from a prior surgery. He is also very friendly and competent. We really like Dr Hoffman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Hoffman. he is an outstanding physician. Both his clinical expertise and his interpersonal skills are excellent. He is easily approached with questions and attentive to concerns. I trust his judgement and respect his advise. If you or a family member have chronic sinusitis or other ENT problem, I would encourage you to schedule with Dr.Hoffman. I am confident you will be glad you did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I am VERY VERY happy with the care I received from Dr. Hoffman and his team. I've suffered from breathing and sleeping trouble for years. The improvement in my quality of live since being treated by Dr. Hoffman has been amazing. He was able t swiftly diagnose and treat the causes of the problem. It has been life-changing to be able to breathe well again. Dr. Hoffman is very professional, and very personable. His team is awesome too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I've had sinus pressure issues for as long as I can remember. When I went to Dr. Hoffman for an ear issue, I had the opportunity to discuss the sinus issues I was having. He recommended Nasal Septum Surgery and to clean out my Nasal Turbinates. I was a little hesitant at first, but Deena, Dr. Hoffman's PA, did a fantastic job of explaining everything to me. I saw a huge difference within days of having the surgery. Great doctor, great team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
After my family doctor and Neurologist could not figure out my vertigo issue, Dr Hoffman was my savior! After a CT scan he noted several areas of concern, we then talked about my options. My surgery was great, well, as much as it can be. I took pain medication for the first day and none after that, none! My recovery was smooth and easy. I will state, I followed their recommendations to the letter, and they answered every question that I had. I would highly recommend Dr Hoffman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Both my husband and I have been to Dr. Hoffman. He performed my surgery to fix my deviated septum and I am very pleased. Finally, I can breathe! His medical staff is great and very professional. Easy to get an appointment for both office visits and surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Dr Hoffman is outstanding in his approach with patients. I recently went to see him for possible TMJ, he addressed that issue quickly and successfully. Rather than sending on me way he took an holistic approach and addressed several issue regarding my overall health. I had several lingering issues ( 5 Yrs) post CBAG. He and his team treated my weakened voice and referred me to an Neurologist for slowed speech and diminished memory. With voice therapy, CPAP a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
Looking for an expert surgeon and ENT, look no farther than Dr Hoffman. Not only is he brilliant he's incredibly kind and fun.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD?
I had deviated septum surgery under the care of Dr Hoffman. Great results, no pain after sinus surgery --post operative care was great Dr Hoffman was kind and careful to tell me what to expect during post-op which helped me relax I have already been talking to people about his great service. I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman and all his staff is helpful and understanding with any questions I had.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hoffman?

North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hoffman treats patients.