Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Joel Franck, MD
Dr. Joel Franck, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Franck is affiliated with Tampa Community Hospital.

Joel Ira Franck MD PLLC

3001 Eastland Blvd Ste 7

Clearwater, FL 33761

Learn about Dr. Franck

Dr. Franck's Experience

Dr. Franck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Franck does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Cervical Spondylolisthesis
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Craniocervical Disorders
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pituitary Gland Cancer

• SUNY Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • SUNY Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Franck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Franck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Franck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Franck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Franck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Franck to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Franck's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Franck preformed a c1/c2 fusion on me several years ago & it was & is a complete disaster. He installed a screw on both sides of my neck. One of the screws actually was placed in the wrong spot & was hitting a nerve causing severe pain. Because of this pain I had to have another surgeon remove the screw. Please, please don't let this guy touch you. He is the worst of the worst & should not practice medicine in my opinion.
Wauchula, FL |
I do not recommend this doctor. He did my back surgery and sent me home with no antibiotics no pain meds no physical therapy. I ended up having fluids running out my back which he did nothing until a month later when I ended up with a second surgery which showed I had mersa. I endorsed four months of a pick line to have iv meds 4 times a day. I live my now in chronic pain and have to depend on others for help. Please get a second opinion.
in Winnipeg, MB |
After 10 years of pain and symptoms I FINALLY found a doctor who has access to a DMX and Upright MRI. I have only seen Dr. Franck on 1 visit and I was impressed. He was finally able to explain my cervical problem and give me an accurate diagnosis. He spent 3hrs with me. I find that remarkable. He was worth every penny. He was frank, precise and explained my scans in great detail. He even explained what would be involved in surgery. I am grateful to finally have answers.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Franck was my surgeon several years ago. I had fusion from C-2 to C-6. I healed quickly and was very thankful that he was my Dr..
in Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Franck is a wonderful person and an excellent Surgeon. He's kind, caring and polite to his patients and staff.
in Haymarket, VA |
He spent a great deal of time going over my history, doing a physical exam and reviewing all of my images. He went through the images and helped me understand what is wrong and how he could fix it. Dr. Franck is extremely thorough and understanding. He truly cares for his patients and wants to help them. I am so glad I finally found a doctor who didn't just tell me no.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Franck, MD?
Are you Dr. Franck?