Dr. Joel Federbush, MD

Dr. Joel Federbush, MD

Forensic Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Joel Federbush, MD is a forensic psychiatry specialist in Paramus, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in forensic psychiatry and psychiatry.

16 Arcadian Way Ste C2

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Federbush has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Federbush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Federbush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Federbush's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Federbush to family and friends

Dr. Federbush's Performance

I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years . The first thing he asks me before I even sit down for the 1 minute session is, “do you have any money for me?” We’re talking a balance of about $30.00 here and since he doesn’t take credit cards, it’s kind of hard to remember to bring cash with me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr. Federbush for several years. He saved my life when I was over medicated by other doctors. He has managed my meds ever since. He is the kindest and most caring doctor I've ever known. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Federbush and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Federbush has been treating me for many years now. Because medication hasn't always been the best option for me Dr. Federbush has continually tried to find alternative treatments that are both attainable and affordable. He stays on top of new research and shares beneficial information with me....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This is my doctor and he is the BEST. He listens and does not push medication down your throat. He is involved and truly cares. Seeing a psychiatrist is new for me as I've only had one prior to Dr. Federbush due to moving. I heard Dr. Federbush was great; he is! He and my prior Doctor are like...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr. Federbush for about a month. He's been nothing but kind and helpful. He really knows what he's talking about (there's a reason he's top rated in the country). I don't think you could possibly go wrong with having Dr. Federbush as your psychiatrist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0