Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Joel Fankhauser, MD
Dr. Joel Fankhauser, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Rogers, AR. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Fankhauser is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith and Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas.

Direct Care Clinic NW Arkansas

2103 S 54th St Ste 1

Rogers, AR 72758

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Fankhauser

Dr. Fankhauser's Experience

Dr. Fankhauser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Fankhauser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fankhauser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fankhauser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fankhauser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fankhauser to family and friends
Dr. Fankhauser's Performance
in Rogers, AR |
We went through a torturous experience w multiple doctors who refused to go to bat for our son who needed gall bladder surgery because he was under 17 years of age.. Dr. Fankhouser was an advocate that refused to take no for an answer and took care of Kobie in a miraculous way that made us beyond thankful..
in Bentonville, AR |
He is a very caring and family friendly Doctor. My daughters love him. He will tell you truth and what you need to do. He is one of the best family Doctors you will ever find.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser has been such an incredible resource for our family. We love the ease of scheduling appointments and asking medical questions and the way he checks in our family if there has been an illness. I was even able to text him from Zimbabwe to get medical advice when I found myself sick in a foreign country. The service Direct Care Clinic offers is invaluable to our family!!!
in Lowell, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser has been seeing my family since we moved to NWA several years ago. We moved with him from a hospital clinic when he opened his Direct Care practice. He was wonderful then, but now he has more time to spend with us and we never feel rushed in/out of his office. To finish my 13 year old daughter's sports physical, Dr. Fankhauser told her she had to foot race him. We went out to the grass near the clinic and they raced. My daughter loved it. ??
Rogers, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser is the best! He is caring and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He is always so friendly and my kids love going to see him. Our entire family of 7 are under his care and we trust him wholeheartedly. Having direct access to a physician of his caliber is truly invaluable.
in Springdale, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser is an amazing physician who cares for his patients in an excellent manner. We are so grateful for him, Dr. Weaden and all the staff of the clinic. I would highly recommend Dr. Fankhauser to friends and family.
Centerton, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser is an excellent doctor. Our children love him. We have one child who is extremely opposed to shots, but at our last visit Dr. Fankhauser and his nurse waited patiently and talked with him until his fears were gone. Dr. Fankhauser always responds quickly when I contact him with medical questions. He provides great advice and options on how to treat our ailments. I have recommended him to numerous friends and will continue to do so.
Bentonville, AR |
A switch to Dr Fankhauser and Direct Care Clinic has been one of the best decisions I've ever made for my young kids, husband and I. The best experience I've ever had with a doctor or clinic.
in Springdale, AR |
Dr. Joel Fankhauser has been the most amazing pediatrician and PCP. I am so blessed to have a doctor that is so knowledgeable and available as he. His office is so welcoming and his staff is very welcoming and kind.
in Bentonville, Arkansas |
Absolutely amazing staff. Affordable. And the best patient care my family has ever experienced.
Rogers, AR |
Excellent physician who is attentive to his patients. We trust him to provide medical care for our whole family.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser gives excellent care and takes time to discuss all of our concerns each time we see him. He is amazing with our children and has gone above and beyond to serve our family. We are truly thankful for him.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser is an amazing doctor. I personally credit him with saving my life and the life of my wife. He has a good heart and is incredible devoted to his patients, willing to have hard conversations with them, with grace and humility. i have, and will continue, to recommend him highly.
I have been seeing Dr. Fankhauser since I moved to Arkansas and I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor. He never fails to have you leaving his office with a smile. Both him and his staff are very attentive when it comes to caring for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Fankhauser for all ages. Just go see him, you'll see :)!!
Fayetteville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser is caring and compassionate and a great doctor. My whole family has been seeing him for over 2 years, and we all love him.
in Tulsa, OK |
There are so many good things I could say about Dr. Fankhauser and his team. They have taken such great care of our family. But it's not just the excellent medical care they provide, it's HOW they provide it. Dr. Fankhauser is always accessible and available to us. It still blows my mind that we have this kind of access to such a talented physician. I told him once that I had no idea medical care like this existed. His response was, "This is how it should be." I couldn't agree more.
in Springdale, AR |
Amazing care and individualized care plans. Dr Fankhauser is very knowledgeable and listens to the patient. The whole team works seamlessly together. Dr Fankhauser is one in a million!!
Bentonville, AR |
Joel always gives the best care possible. He is very accessible and cares for his patients.
in Springdale, AR |
I highly recommend Dr. Fankhauser and Direct Care Clinic! It is wonderful to have a doctor who takes time to listen and who is available when needed. The best!
in Bentonville, Arkansas |
Simply the best family doctor we've ever had. Dr. Fankhauser is attentive, respectful, thorough, and caring. We feel blessed to have him as our family doctor!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr Joel is always there when we need him, takes good care of our family, and has done a great job building relationships with our children, some of whom struggle a lot with building relationships. Direct Care has the love and support of the Martin's.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser has been great for our family. We love that he has helped us avoid using the emergency room. He has a great bedside manner and develops a relationship with every patient he sees.
in Bentonville, AR |
Choosing Dr. Fankhauser as our doctor is one of the best decisions we have ever made for our family. He is an excellent, knowledgeable physician who truly cares about each of his patients. Our experience with him and his clinic is unlike anything we have ever had- there is no waiting for days or even hours for a call back and you get same day appointments with minimal wait time. His staff is extremely friendly and the office is clean and professional. I would recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Fankhauser is the best physician we have ever used. He is quick to reply to messages and goes above and beyond for his patients! We highly recommend him and the Direct Care Clinic of NWA.
in Bentonville, AR |
How many times have you called your doctor's office...and he personally answers the phone? ?? With Dr Fankhauser, it happens! His accessibility is reassuring, and his care is genuine. Dr. Fankhauser is a kind and gentle soul who once patiently spent nearly a hour helping my terrified son get to a place emotionally and physically where he could have blood drawn. I won't ever forget that. Dr F. is a treasure to our family.
Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser and his staff are amazing. I can always get a same day or next day appointment. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Dr. Fankhauser is very courteous and spends a lot of time with you. It's also very affordable and has saved our family thousands of dollars.
in Bentonville, AR |
Love Dr. Fankhauser! Highly recommend!
Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Fankhauser is truly one of a kind doctor. He takes the time to get to know you and your medical issues, background and needs. Once I found him I knew I'd finally found a keeper as my primary care physician!
Have you seen Dr. Joel Fankhauser, MD?
Are you Dr. Fankhauser?