Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM

Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Palm Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1980 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.

2595 Tampa Rd Ste O

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Epstein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Epstein treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Epstein treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Epstein treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Epstein treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

19.047619047619047%

Dr. Epstein?
Dr. Epstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM
I fractured two bones in my foot back in Dec. Dr Epstein knew what it was right away. Several follow up visits, and my foot was taking a long time to show signs of healing. He encouraged me to stay the course. Evenyone I had contact with in the office was patient and caring. The staff was amazing and very very helpful. Excellent attention to detail. I couldn’t ask for a better experience during a tough time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr. Epstein is simply the best. He is an incredibly gifted surgeon and his after care is competent and kind. Dr. Epstein truly exhibits the fully rounded character a patient seeks in their doctor. His staff is a pleasure to deal with. Each person on the team endeavors, joyfully, to assist and promote healing within each patient. I have recommended Dr. Epstein to every friend I have, and I do so with the uttermost confidence. I hereby recommend Dr. Epstein to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr Epstein is the best doctor around. He is always so nice and friendly and always finds my problem and fixes it. I would recommend Palm Harbor Podiatry Center to anyone who is having foot problems. The staff is also very friendly and nice !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr. Epstein is a great guy and very knowledgeable & upbeat. I have known him many years and always he has done well by me and my family. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his immediate staff. Everyone working directly with him are kind and encouraging!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
There is something not right about this doctor and his office. I went to him for a bunion problem. He recommended surgery to correct the issue. He is a provider of my insurance. Surgery was scheduled. 1 week before surgery his office person, Dee, told me I had to come in for pre op appt. And bring $400.00 to cover my deductible and $70 for "misc" expenses. When office was told I met my deductible by insurance, they then told me they wanted a few hundred dollars in "good faith money!
All copays, deductibles & coinsurance are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
My son saw him in June for an ingrown toenail which Epstein removed. He had to see him 4 more times in a 5 week period of time due to a post op infection and he had to remove more of the same nail. The rest of the year he had several more infections.and took 4 rounds of antibiotics and did not get better. Spent over $600. Went to a different Podiatrist in Dec who took care of it once and for all. No infection and healed perfectly within 3 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr. Epstein and his staff are the best in the area. If you are having foot trouble, don't wait . Help is right here in Palm Harbor. We have been going to this office for over 20 years and had excellent service each time. I have recommended him to several friends, and they too are singing his praises. Thank you Dr. Epstein and staff for your great care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
My appointment was on time. The check in staff were very friendly. The technician was very professional and courteous to me. Dr. Epstein evaluated my problem and gave me an Rx. I have had a lot of relief since starting the medication and I go back for a follow up soon. Dr. Epstein is a good listener and doesn’t just blow you off. I have been a patient for over a year and each time I go there with a problem, I leave with a solution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr Epstein performed bunion surgery on both of my feet, with very good results. The staff, front desk and the medical assistants are very professional and helpful. I recommend him for any foot related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
I had superior care and medical attention from Dr. Epstein. Strongly recommend his clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr. Epstein and his staff are wonderful. Very accommodating when I needed an appointment on same day. Dr. Epstein made procedures painfree and stress free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr Epstein based on my recent injury . I went to him with a very infected foot upon stepping on glass. His kind and professional demeanor calmed my very frazzled nerves as to how this can be treated. Surgery was required and upon visit after visit he was very thorough with my healing process . I am now able to walk on my foot and would recommend Dr Epstein . He is wonderful. His staff is also very caring and professional. You would be in great hands with his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr. Epstein and his staff have been so friendly and professional. My husband and I moved to fl from nj recently, and have no friends here to recommend doctors to us. I feel that we're so lucky to have found his office. Dr. Epstein and his staff have been great, and made me feel very comfortable when they knew I was very nervous about the procedure I was having on my toes. We're so grateful we found this office. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
This man is wonderful...A wonderful doctor and a kind, compassionate man who just happens to ALSO be a very knowledgeable surgeon. My husband and I went to a podiatrist in 2002 when we first came to Florida and he was a "quack"! He just wanted to sell everyone shoes! The staff is extremely friendly and the office is comfortable and clean. What a guy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and caring doctor. Takes his time and explains what procedure he will be completing. Wonderful bedside manners and very skilled doctor. First visit for my 13 year old for an ingrown toe nail, and the Dr. could tell she was nervous. He made sure she felt comfortable, was in no pain, and he kept her informed very step of the way. We left there feeling confident we will be returning back! Thank you!! Great staff too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
I have seen Dr Epstein twice now in August, 2016 for a bone spur, plantar fasciitis in my left foot. He and his staff carefully evaluated my condition and provided recommendation for treatment and care. I have had a follow up visit and the condition is being resolved. He is thorough, very personable and explains things well. He is a caring physician and very pleasant to deal with. I definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
excellent service outstanding follow through and Dr. Epstein resolved my foot problem with neuropathy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Dr. Epstein took the time to get me back on my feet. He is knowledgable, caring and compassionate . Excellent bedside manner! I would recommend Dr. Epstein to any family member or friend in need of a superb podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Had a joint replacement on my big toe. I had absolutely no pain after, didn't even take a Tylenol! Dr Epstein is just as cheerful as his picture, his assistants were all gentle as was the Dr. Instructions were easy to understand, verbal and written. The Dr himself called me the day after to check on me and always encouraged me to call if I had any questions or problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
I consulted Dr. E. for a 2nd opinion after 2 1/2 years of chronic problems. 1st visit went fairly well, with several tests & opined I may require surgery & ordered an MRI (my 3rd in 2 years). The MRI discounted his theory; he then gave no concrete treatment plan, cut me off when I tried to discuss options, nor could my husband get a word in to ask questions. He was short & brusque. $800 later, he left the impression I just have to live with pain & inflammation.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Epstein?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Blue Access PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Employer Group PPO