Dr. Joel Berenbeim, DO

Dr. Joel Berenbeim, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |

Dr. Berenbeim specializes in osteopathic manipulative medicine and regenerative injection therapy. As a Colorado native, he has been practicing in Denver since 1988.

Berenbeim Osteopathic

1780 S Bellaire St Ste 701

Denver, CO 80222

Learn about Dr. Berenbeim

We believe it is important for you to receive the finest Osteopathic care available.  Dr. Joel Berenbeim, located in Denver, utilizes the Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine philosophy and techniques that have been proven over the years, but also actively incorporates current and alternative treatment concepts and theories including prolotherapy, perineural injection therapy and neural therapy.  Berenbeim Osteopathic's approach is both educational and interactive.

Dr. Berenbeim's Experience

Dr. Berenbeim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Vertigo

• Cranial Osteopathy
  • Joint Injection
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Washington University, St Louis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Des Moines University-Osteopathic and Podiatric Medicine-Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Botsford Gen Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Rocky Mountain Hospital (Hospital Closed--)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Berenbeim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berenbeim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berenbeim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berenbeim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berenbeim to family and friends
Dr. Berenbeim's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Berenbeim has helped me avoid having hip surgery, and relieve the pain on many occasions. We also do they prolotherapy session several years ago and are doing it again to help relieve the hip pain. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs pain relief.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Berenbeim is a critical part of my recovery from the devastating effects of Lyme Disease. He has aided me in a myriad of problems including migraines, misalignment and joint dysfunction. He has performed subcutaneous injections for migraines, prolotherapy for joints in neck, various parts of my back, knees and shoulders and adjustments to correct issues from long hours on the computer. I have had a significant increase in quality of life and I would highly recommend Dr. Berenbeim!
in Centennial CO |
Love his approach, his practice and his thoroughness. He is a great DO with a vast amount of experience.
Denver, CO |
I had a neck injury which made me dizzy, limited my movements and more. There is No One who can compare to Dr. Berenbeim in helping Neck injury. I have seen other Manipulative Osteopaths who helped some and hurt some. I would not recommend anyone but Dr. Berenbeim . He has also helped in other injuries, but the cervical spine is delicate My regular physicians , having seen my great improvement have taken note of him. I am not dizzy, I swim, exercise and have resumed my life.
in Littleton, CO |
I have horrible spinal issues. I have been to dozens of doctors & many physical therapists. I have been to many regenerative medicine doctors & had Prolo, PRP & stem cells. Dr. Berenbeim identified issues that all of the others completely missed. Dr. B has given me several manipulations, a few rounds of prolo, & a couple of simple, daily exercises to do. He has helped helped me increase function of my spine & significantly reduce pain. He is a very good doc & I look forward to more treatments!
Denver, CO |
Dr Berenbeim is a great osteopath, he also has used other treatments like prolotherapy to help my pain.
in Englewood, CO |
Magic. Has fixed all of my ailments. One was destined for surgery and he repaired me with non-invasive treatments that were completely successful and have lasted for three years so far.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Berenbeim, DO?
Are you Dr. Berenbeim?