Dr. Joel Batzofin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Joel Batzofin, MD
Dr. Joel Batzofin, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Batzofin is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center and Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital.

Dr. Batzofin's Care Philosophy

My care centers on you, the patient. I don't have a "cookie cutter" approach to your treatment; rather, I look at your individual case and medical history and develop a personalized protocol to maximize your success. I don't discriminate by age or FSH number and believe that everyone should be able to try to have a baby using their own eggs. I have been practicing for over 30 years and welcome all patients;married, single, heterosexual or gay. I promise respectful, affordable fertility care.

Dr. Batzofin's Experience

See how Dr. Batzofin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Batzofin

Dr. Batzofin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Batzofin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Batzofin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Batzofin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batzofin to family and friends
    3.0
    Dr. Batzofin's Performance
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    After multiple unsuccessful attempts at another clinic in new york, we were told about Dr. Batzofin. We had our consultation, i was given a plan by him, and we conceived on our first IUI. our dream came true. i was very happy with him from the get-go. i feel he really listened and i felt very comfortable with Dr. Batzofin.
    RI |
    This client messed up freezing our eggs and they were all useless. We transferred them to another clinic who confirmed the poor method they used to freeze their eggs and that explains their poor frozen transfer success rates. Do not bother with this clinic. You are wasting precious time
    in New york |
    Staff in this office makes your visit a horrible experience Information that is given is very unclear, they want to over charge The person in charge of the financial is very incompetent. The office definitely does not run coherent.
    in Jackson Heights, NY |
    After an initial consultation I was referred to a Patricia Mandell.who interviewed me and my partner for hours,She submitted a totally erroneous evaluation of my suitability to become a parent. I begged Dr. Batzofin to listen. He ignored my pleas to discuss the evaluation. The company who writes the test I took and administers the multiple choice aptitude test told me that Mendell had been incorrect and unfair by saying that I had falsified my responses. I knew then she was incompetent.
    in New Jersey |
    His staff are really nice and he answered all of our questions, even when asked the same questions. We had our daughter after one try. It all worked out well for us.
    Have you seen Dr. Joel Batzofin, MD?
    Are you Dr. Batzofin?

Dr. Batzofin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Batzofin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Batzofin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Batzofin's Board Certifications

Harvard Med School

Completed in 1983

Baylor College Of Med

Completed in 1986

Dr. Batzofin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batzofin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology