Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Joe Massey, MD
Dr. Joe Massey, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 76 years old and has been practicing for 50 years. Dr. Massey is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Servy Massey Fertility Institute

3193 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 214

Atlanta, GA 30327

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Massey

Dr. Massey has been recognized as a pioneer in the infertility field for over 30 years, helping thousands of couples build families. Dr. Massey and Dr. Servy in Augusta, Georgia, founded Servy Massey Fertility Institute on the idea that fertility treatment should be more accessible. Their unique low-cost IVF program does just that, bringing the joy of parenthood to more couples than ever before. They frequently hear their patients say, "Finally! IVF we can afford!"

Dr. Massey's Experience

Dr. Massey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
  • Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship In Infertility
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Massey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Massey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Massey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Massey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Massey to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Massey's Performance
Minneapolis, MN |
This was a great place to go for treatment. They were affordable and they made everything easy and smooth for someone coming from out of state. When I arrived for treatment, it all happened so fast, and they are a very professional staff. I couldnt have been happier that I found them. The results all worked out perfectly.
I am ever grateful for the wonderful service given to me by Dr. Massey and his team. At 52 I had lost hope of becoming a mother but thanks to this group, I am a proud of mother of two wonderful children. When I walked into this office and met Dr. Massey, he made me feel that there is hope for me. They were so kind and compassionate. They never gave up on me until I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. It was an awesome experience for me and I encourage you to visit this group, it will pay off
Norcross, GA |
This practice by far is the best! I started out with another facility here in Georgia and because of my age was told the only way I could get pregnant was to use donor eggs. My husband and I decided to get a 2nd opinion and stumbled upon Dr Massey. I don't think I could of gone through this process without him and his staff. He by far has the best bedside manner and was always extremely positive and extremely genuine. He went above and beyond what is expected of a doctor!
Lawrenceville, GA |
My husband and I are forever grateful for the care and expertise we received from the Servy Massey team. As a 40+. year old woman, who had never been pregnant and had experienced several fibroid surgeries, my fear was that I'd never be a mom. I'm so glad that a friend referred me to this wonderful office. They were patient in answering all my questions, encouraging and detailed. Because of all those things, I'm sitting here looking at my beautiful 4 month old son. I'm grateful to God.
in Douglasville, GA |
We have beautiful twins because of Dr. Massey and his staff. After 10+ years of infertilty they put us at ease instantly. I have no tubes, and short cycles so we did the full ivf.
Marietta, GA |
My wife and I would like to express my utmost gratitude to Dr.Massey. We went into their clinic in 2014 knowing that IVF was our only chance of having a baby, I did research all providers in the Atlanta metropolitan area, but chose Dr.Massey for his vast experience, the groundbreaking work he and Dr.Servy have done for all these years and of course, the cost. Our journey was long, filled with heartbreaks and pain, but in 2016, our dreams are fulfilled.
in Atlanta, GA |
We are beyond grateful for Dr Massey and his team and their exceptional care. With PCOS and trying for more than a year to conceive we went to Dr Massey’s clinic with dampened hopes. We did five IUI’s, one fresh IVF cycle which ended up in a miscarriage and finally, a frozen cycle that took and have a beautiful baby boy now. Throughout our difficult journey, they offered us the most cost effective, compassionate and quality care.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Massey's office was the place where we found out that IVF/ICSI was our only option due to a severe MFI. Some months later, Dr. Massey's office was also the place from which I got a phone call informing me I was pregnant as a result of a frozen embryo transfer. Today that frozen embryo is our healthy one-year-old baby, who wouldn't be here without Dr. Massey's expertise and his caring staff. For that, we will always be grateful.
Alpharetta, GA |
Upon coming to Dr. Massey's office I have been to one other local RE Office where I felt like just another patient or what my husband and I called another number?you know what I mean when you feel like you are just a file/folder/case and not a human. Dr. Massey's office is small and from day one they make you feel like you're at home. The staff is friendly and they all pay attention to you and remember you.. most of all treat you like a person. If you end up at the RE you have been on a long j
Have you seen Dr. Joe Massey, MD?
Are you Dr. Massey?