Dr. Joe Luinstra, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Joe Luinstra, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Joe Luinstra, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Newton, KS. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Dr. Luinstra's Experience

See how Dr. Luinstra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Luinstra

Dr. Luinstra's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    in Hesston, KS |
    500 characters is not enough for my story. So I'll go to Craig's list andhis superiors. He is not an advocate for patients. He uses scare tactics, offers no solutions, made me go cold turkey off a med that is one you wean from. So I developed seizures (because every1 is suddenly a drug addict/ seeker). Lied about my lab results (I always buy a copy). I seen him a handful of times and walked out crying every time before I decided to abandon healthcare all together.
    in Moundridge, KS |
    Went in with a on the job injury. I had a nail in my hand and the whole time he made me feel like a welfare cheat. After stopping me half way through my description of the injury he set up a prescription for advil and antibiotics and gave me an xray to be safe. I came back after the xray and he told me I'd see a pain specialist and was going to send me on my way. I had to tell him that the nail was in fact buried in my hand. He didn't even bother to check to see if I was telling the truth! Jerk.
    Newton, Kansas |
    I will be looking for a new PCP. Dr Luinstra makes decisions on your healthcare based how it affects him. He rushes through your visits, and you forget what you came in for. I will not recommend him to anyone.
    Newton, KS |
    Makes poor judgement calls. I left so upset with his poor disposition that I no longer have any trust or faith in the medical system. This man acts like he has no interest in medicine, poor bedside manor and doesn't bother to form a patient relationship at all. I sincerely hope he finds passion in his practice before he neglectfully hurts someone. I won't go into my issues for privacy reasons but I no longer care to ever see another doctor again.
    in Newton, KS |
    Try to catch him on a good day. I think they should call this guy Dr Jekyll and Hyde. After unusual test results with blood low counts, I found it poor taste that he seemed further test were unnecessary. Now I'm left to wonder if I'm in danger or should take a supplement. I find Dr Seuss a better fit for my medical needs. Seriously just save your time and Google your issues. Seems quick to judge and quickly retreats to his office.
    in Moundrige |
    He acts like he doesn't want to care for me. I've had lab's done and he never discussed the results with me. When I went to my orthopedic doctor he's the one who informed me that Dr. Luinstra had put in my chart that something was wrong with my kidneys and my blood sugar levels were high. Thanks for doing your job doc.
    Have you seen Dr. Joe Luinstra, MD?
    Are you Dr. Luinstra?

Dr. Luinstra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Dr. Luinstra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Luinstra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Kansas / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Luinstra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luinstra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Luinstra does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Luinstra and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.